Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 20, 2016, 08:15:35 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 08:07:46 AM
8k. Open. Come in. Raisin toast and coffee, on the counter.And cream.

Oooo!  I haven't had raisin toast in years.  Smothered with real butter, yummy! Thank you Carleen!  Here's to a great day!!   :thumbsup:   :pray3:

I'm on my third piece. Excellent. And 4th cup of coffee.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

Not only does this suitably capture how I am feeling this morning, but it also is a scene from one of my favourite Kdramas.

Breakfast is also one of my favourites: leftover roast chicken and masked potatoes with kimchi.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 20, 2016, 08:40:07 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on December 20, 2016, 08:15:35 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 08:07:46 AM
8k. Open. Come in. Raisin toast and coffee, on the counter.And cream.

Oooo!  I haven't had raisin toast in years.  Smothered with real butter, yummy! Thank you Carleen!  Here's to a great day!!   :thumbsup:   :pray3:

I'm on my third piece. Excellent. And 4th cup of coffee.

Now, that's a compliment Mary! Good morning Mary. There is more raisin bread in my freezer. Here,I'll get some out.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 20, 2016, 08:42:29 AM

Not only does this suitably capture how I am feeling this morning, but it also is a scene from one of my favourite Kdramas.

Breakfast is also one of my favourites: leftover roast chicken and masked potatoes with kimchi.

Why, hello jayne! Ooooooò. You are feeling a bit tired. But your breakfast does sound good! Whatever kimchi is.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Jayne

Kimchi is fermented cabbage with red chili pepper.  It is the quintessential Korean food.   

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 20, 2016, 08:51:58 AM
Kimchi is fermented cabbage with red chili pepper.  It is the quintessential Korean food.

Yuk.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 08:54:24 AM
Quote from: Jayne on December 20, 2016, 08:51:58 AM

Yuk.

:rofl:
Oh, my side hurts!!  Make it stop!!!! 
:rofl: :laugh: :lol: :hide:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Jayne

Kimchi does seem to be an acquired taste.  I am now having Indian chai (spiced tea and milk) with gingerbread cookies.  That should sound more appealing to you.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Jayne on December 20, 2016, 08:59:49 AM
Kimchi does seem to be an acquired taste.  I am now having Indian chai (spiced tea and milk) with gingerbread cookies.  That should sound more appealing to you.

I love Chai tea and cookies. Yum.

Stella Maris

Kimchi is delicious, but I can't eat it first thing in the morning except as a hangover cure.  :D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Stella Maris on December 20, 2016, 09:14:29 AM
Kimchi is delicious, but I can't eat it first thing in the morning except as a hangover cure.  :D

Stella, where have you been, my dear? School keeping you all tied up? Hope it is going well for you. Missed you!

Jayne

Quote from: Stella Maris on December 20, 2016, 09:14:29 AM

That works.  I might as well have a hangover this morning.

Stella Maris

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 09:20:17 AM
Stella, where have you been, my dear? School keeping you all tied up? Hope it is going well for you. Missed you!

Yes, I've been busy, but I've missed you all too! And now I'm leaving again tomorrow, traveling for the holidays. So let me wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Carleendiane

I am happy this morning. Now that could change. Have to call daughter for update on son in law, who I love very much, and they are having a very difficult time stabilizing his heart. Anyway, for now, I am happy. Getting little house ready for Christmas guests. Food in. Fresh linens, towels. Clean bathroom. You know, all the regular getting ready for guests stuff. But.....the guests are daughter, hubby and 6 kids. Hopefully hubby will be stable!

Christina_S

Quote from: Stella Maris on December 20, 2016, 09:26:11 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 20, 2016, 09:20:17 AM

Yes, I've been busy, but I've missed you all too! And now I'm leaving again tomorrow, traveling for the holidays. So let me wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Safe travels! I'm done exams and such, but I still have practicum on Christmas Eve, so I'm not going home until Christmas morning. I may surprise my family by showing up for the morning Mass there.  ;)
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith