Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Jayne on December 14, 2016, 06:40:50 AM

Good morning, everyone.

This is Tim Hortons coffee.  Because I'm Canadian.  And so you will understand why I have not posted to the Starbucks thread.   :canada:

We have a Tim Hortons in Fargo.  Haven't been there yet though.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Good morning, everyone.

This is Tim Hortons coffee.  Because I'm Canadian.  And so you will understand why I have not posted to the Starbucks thread.   :canada:

Morning jayne. Tim Hortons is ok. Starbucks Coffee is not. Doesn't Tim Hortons have sweet rolls jayne? Did you bring some in?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning, everyone.

Thanks, my friend jayne. Number 3 son here. Having Tim Horton with my youngerst. Thanks. Woke up late. Really enjoy getting up and finding a hot cup all ready for me. Number 3 son and father really enjoying conversation. He left home after a fist fight with dad. Now he and dad are best of friends. God has been so busy in my family.

Good morning, my friend Ches. I love how you just pop in with your random, though applicable comments. And I agree about starbucks. The best take out coffee I've ever had comes from BIGGBY. The best. But I'm sure there are none in new York or canada.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Fleur-de-Lys

Good morning! I guess I'm a lone tea-drinker among coffee fiends.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on December 14, 2016, 09:38:15 AM
Good morning! I guess I'm a lone tea-drinker among coffee fiends.

I can do both.  I'm actually having tea  this morning.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

NOW WE KNOW! NOW WE KNOW! Now we know who the switch hitters are. I identify with coffe. The switch hitters are slightly confused.    :hide:

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 14, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
NOW WE KNOW! NOW WE KNOW! A a now we know who the switch hitters are. I identify with coffe. The switch hitters are slightly confused.    :hide:

I am no switch hitter. I couldn't drink a cup of coffee if my life depended on it. Now, I have drunk it before when it was served to me as a guest, because you know I am a Southerner, and the fear of death pales before the fear of being ill-mannered.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on December 14, 2016, 10:32:27 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on December 14, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
NOW WE KNOW! NOW WE KNOW! A a now we know who the switch hitters are. I identify with coffe. The switch hitters are slightly confused.    :hide:

I am no switch hitter. I couldn't drink a cup of coffee if my life depended on it. Now, I have drunk it before when it was served to me as a guest, because you know I am a Southerner, and the fear of death pales before the fear of being ill-mannered.

You, fleur-de-lis are the exception because you *gasp* drink NO coffee.

Carleendiane

Fleur, do you have a southern accent?

Fleur-de-Lys

Carleendiane

maryslittlegarden

Coffee is officially ready.  Triple strength today as it is not quite Friday yet .  Tim Horton's available for Jayne.   

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

maryslittlegarden

11 degrees below zero when I got to work today.  I may need something stronger than coffee.

Carleendiane

Mary, beat you. 5 degrees here. Somebody.....stoke the wood burner. Thanks for the coffee, jayne. I need it now! Pretty pic