Started by Bernadette, January 06, 2021, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 08:09:58 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 11, 2021, 04:15:33 AM
Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 03:53:32 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 11, 2021, 03:20:22 AM
Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 02:06:20 AM
Goggy, do you not believe Book of Revelations on the Anti Christ?
I must have missed the part of the Book of Apocalypse which talks about Nancy Pelosi's laptop.
Thats not what I asked....are you denying there is going to be an AntiChrist?

No. WTF does Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop have to do with it?

Nothing, I am referring to your cuckoo emoji to Elizabeths post on antichrist....(thank you prayerful :) )

If you read the context of the posts, you would see that it is a discussion about Nancy Pelosi's laptop and treason. It has sh*t to do with the antichrist, which is the reason for the emoji. Understand yet?
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 11, 2021, 04:15:33 AM
Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 03:53:32 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 11, 2021, 03:20:22 AM
Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 02:06:20 AM
Goggy, do you not believe Book of Revelations on the Anti Christ?
I must have missed the part of the Book of Apocalypse which talks about Nancy Pelosi's laptop.
Thats not what I asked....are you denying there is going to be an AntiChrist?

No. WTF does Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop have to do with it?

Nothing. But it is a nice distraction from the realization that our prices for gas and electricity are going to skyrocket under the Green New Deal.

King Wenceslas

MAGA walked right into a trap set by a black militant (go figure):

QuoteThe EpochTimes.com reported on January 6, 2021 :

by Petr Svab

John Sullivan, videographer and founder of "a group for racial justice and police reform," posted a video on YouTube on Jan. 7 that shows him entering the Capitol building in Washington with a group of Trump supporters and possibly others on the previous day. He's heard on video encouraging others and convincing Capitol police to let the trespassers through at several impasses. The video also reveals further details about the situation that led to the death of Ashley Babbitt, an Air Force veteran shot inside the building by Capitol Police.

Sullivan is known for taking part in protests and riots connected with the Black Lives Matter movement, which was founded by Marxist organizers.

In July, he was arrested in Utah for alleged rioting, making a threat of violence, and criminal mischief due to his part in a protest that resulted in the shooting of a motorist.

"As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun, and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police," the police affidavit said, Desert News reported.

"An armed revolution is the only way to bring about change effectively," he said in a Dec. 28 tweet.

On Jan. 2, Sullivan wrote in a tweet: "[Expletive] The System – Time To Burn It All Down. #blm #antifa #burn #[expletive] the system #abolishcapitalism#abolishthepolice #acab #[expletive]trump."

Sullivan also uses the moniker "Jayden X" online and is the founder of "Insurgence USA," which describes itself as started "in 2020 in response to the George Floyd tragedy," referring to the Minnesota man who died after ingesting a potentially lethal amount of Fentanyl and was then pinned down during an arrest with a police officer kneeling on his neck.

The aim of Insurgence USA is "to empower and uplift black and indigenous voices" and "build local powers to enable the community to intervene in violence enacted by the state and government vigilantes," the description of its YouTube channel says.

In his graphic video from the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol, Sullivan can be heard saying "let's burn this [expletive] down," before entering the building.

In response to criticism on Twitter, Sullivan responded by saying he was there only to report and his actions were "part of blending in, so I don't get beat up."

But the video shows he was actively helping convince Capitol police officers to let the trespassers through as well as encouraging the trespassers to continue pushing forward.

Shortly after entering the building through a broken window, Sullivan heads down a corridor, but then turns around and walks toward an entrance next to the broken window. A woman holding a camera enters the door and walks toward him. He doesn't talk to her, turns around, and heads down the corridor again. He will talk to the woman later.

There appeared to be hundreds of people inside, wandering around.

Near the end of the corridor, Sullivan makes a right into another corridor. Several police officers on both sides are moving people along, preventing them from taking another turn. At the end of the corridor, there's another entrance and several officers ushering people out.

When Sullivan reaches the door, he refuses to leave.

"I'm just recording the situation," he tells one officer.

"You've got to do it from outside. C'mon guys," the officer says.

The woman is seen keeping close to Sullivan.

"They are already inside, bro. Like, you're not stopping anything from happening," he tells the police.

The officers successfully get several more people out and seem to secure the door.

Sullivan manages to stay inside, arguing he can't go out through this entrance because it's blocked. The officers try to hold him and a small group of others near the door from going back deeper inside the building, but at one moment people just stream through to the corridor, Sullivan with them.

The group then rejoins the larger crowd inside, weaving their way through the building until reaching the majestic Capitol rotunda, a favorite tourist attraction lined with statues and paintings.

Sullivan sounds ecstatic about the experience.

"I never would have imagined that we would be here," he says, talking to another man.

Thewoman then turns to Sullivan saying, "Let me give you a hug now. We did it. You were right. We didit."

"Dude, I was trying to tell you. I couldn't say much," he replies.

There seems to be a short interruption in the video several secondslater.

The woman then says, "You aren't recording, right?"

"I'll delete that [expletive] up," he replies. "But I didn't record you Imean."

He then enters another chamber.

"Do not deface the statues," somebody says.

"I can respect the stat—well, people might burn this down, I'm not goingto lie. So it might be too late for that," he replies.

Shortly after, Sullivan and a group of other trespassers reaches theglass-pane door to the Speaker's Lobby. The narrow corridor is barricadedfrom the other side with furniture.

Three police officers are standing in front of the door, guarding it.Some people shout at the officers. Jayden starts to talk to them.

"We want you to go home. I'm a reporter and there's so many people. It's just, they're going to push their way up here. Bro, I've seen people out there get hurt. I don't want to see you get hurt. We will make a path death[expletive]  ... Please, let us make a path. Just let us make a path. I want you to go home." (Ed. Can you believe this garbage. The police are complete bozos.)

The officers then walk away. (Ed. The capitol is under siege by a mob and they walk away!)

"Go. Go. Let's go. Get this [expletive]," Sullivan shouts.

Three rioters proceed to break the door's window panes with kicks, a flagpole, and a helmet.

"Yo! There's a gun! There's a gun! There's a gun!" Sullivan shouts, his video showing a plain clothes police officer with his gun drawn in a door frame to the left on the other side of the glass-pane door. He's aiming at the door.

"Hey, he's got a gun!" somebody else shouts.

The rioters continue for a few more seconds, knocking two of the window panes out.

A graphic video taken by another person on the scene shows the first three officers leaving while four more officers with helmets and rifles stand by, just several feet from the door, one of them talking to a man in a blacksuit with a pin in the lapel.

A young woman climbs into one of the empty window frames. Her name is Ashli Babbitt.

The officer on the other side of the door fires a single shot, striking her in the neck.

She falls on her back.

This shows extremely poor training on the part of the Capitol Police. As far as the black militant goes, he is an animal.

A very aggressive black male is all it took for the Republican party to disappear and now we become a one-party dictatorship. Talk about kicking in a rotting door.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/self-proclaimed-revolutionary-eggs-on-capitol-intruders-as-he-records-them-publishes-video_3649617.html

Tennessean

The Republicant party hasn't disappeared, they were never on our side to begin with. These are the same WASPs who broke our political power, with their utopian, urban planning schemes. They're laughing at us.

Reader

I'm still waiting for an indignant Ilhan Omar to proclaim that this was simply a case of "some people did something".

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 12, 2021, 12:46:45 AM

[...]

Three police officers are standing in front of the door, guarding it.Some people shout at the officers. Jayden starts to talk to them.

"We want you to go home. I'm a reporter and there's so many people. It's just, they're going to push their way up here. Bro, I've seen people out there get hurt. I don't want to see you get hurt. We will make a path death[expletive]  ... Please, let us make a path. Just let us make a path. I want you to go home." (Ed. Can you believe this garbage. The police are complete bozos.)

The officers then walk away. (Ed. The capitol is under siege by a mob and they walk away!)

[...]

Heh. Reading the bolded part, it's like someone using Jedi (Sith?) "mind tricks" from a scene in Star Wars, or something.  :huh: 

I wonder if his video is still on YouTube?

mikemac

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 12, 2021, 12:46:45 AM
MAGA walked right into a trap set by a black militant (go figure):

by Petr Svab

John Sullivan, videographer and founder of "a group for racial justice and police reform," posted a video on YouTube on Jan. 7 that shows him entering the Capitol building in Washington with a group of Trump supporters and possibly others on the previous day. He's heard on video encouraging others and convincing Capitol police to let the trespassers through at several impasses. The video also reveals further details about the situation that led to the death of Ashley Babbitt, an Air Force veteran shot inside the building by Capitol Police.

Sullivan is known for taking part in protests and riots connected with the Black Lives Matter movement, which was founded by Marxist organizers.

In July, he was arrested in Utah for alleged rioting, making a threat of violence, and criminal mischief due to his part in a protest that resulted in the shooting of a motorist.

"As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun, and seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police," the police affidavit said, Desert News reported.

"An armed revolution is the only way to bring about change effectively," he said in a Dec. 28 tweet.

On Jan. 2, Sullivan wrote in a tweet: "[Expletive] The System – Time To Burn It All Down. #blm #antifa #burn #[expletive] the system #abolishcapitalism#abolishthepolice #acab #[expletive]trump."

Sullivan also uses the moniker "Jayden X" online and is the founder of "Insurgence USA," which describes itself as started "in 2020 in response to the George Floyd tragedy," referring to the Minnesota man who died after ingesting a potentially lethal amount of Fentanyl and was then pinned down during an arrest with a police officer kneeling on his neck.

The aim of Insurgence USA is "to empower and uplift black and indigenous voices" and "build local powers to enable the community to intervene in violence enacted by the state and government vigilantes," the description of its YouTube channel says.

In his graphic video from the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol, Sullivan can be heard saying "let's burn this [expletive] down," before entering the building.

In response to criticism on Twitter, Sullivan responded by saying he was there only to report and his actions were "part of blending in, so I don't get beat up."

But the video shows he was actively helping convince Capitol police officers to let the trespassers through as well as encouraging the trespassers to continue pushing forward.

Shortly after entering the building through a broken window, Sullivan heads down a corridor, but then turns around and walks toward an entrance next to the broken window. A woman holding a camera enters the door and walks toward him. He doesn't talk to her, turns around, and heads down the corridor again. He will talk to the woman later.

There appeared to be hundreds of people inside, wandering around.

Near the end of the corridor, Sullivan makes a right into another corridor. Several police officers on both sides are moving people along, preventing them from taking another turn. At the end of the corridor, there's another entrance and several officers ushering people out.

When Sullivan reaches the door, he refuses to leave.

"I'm just recording the situation," he tells one officer.

"You've got to do it from outside. C'mon guys," the officer says.

The woman is seen keeping close to Sullivan.

"They are already inside, bro. Like, you're not stopping anything from happening," he tells the police.

The officers successfully get several more people out and seem to secure the door.

Sullivan manages to stay inside, arguing he can't go out through this entrance because it's blocked. The officers try to hold him and a small group of others near the door from going back deeper inside the building, but at one moment people just stream through to the corridor, Sullivan with them.

The group then rejoins the larger crowd inside, weaving their way through the building until reaching the majestic Capitol rotunda, a favorite tourist attraction lined with statues and paintings.

Sullivan sounds ecstatic about the experience.

"I never would have imagined that we would be here," he says, talking to another man.

Thewoman then turns to Sullivan saying, "Let me give you a hug now. We did it. You were right. We didit."

"Dude, I was trying to tell you. I couldn't say much," he replies.

There seems to be a short interruption in the video several secondslater.

The woman then says, "You aren't recording, right?"

"I'll delete that [expletive] up," he replies. "But I didn't record you Imean."

He then enters another chamber.

"Do not deface the statues," somebody says.

"I can respect the stat—well, people might burn this down, I'm not goingto lie. So it might be too late for that," he replies.

Shortly after, Sullivan and a group of other trespassers reaches theglass-pane door to the Speaker's Lobby. The narrow corridor is barricadedfrom the other side with furniture.

"Go. Go. Let's go. Get this [expletive]," Sullivan shouts.

Three rioters proceed to break the door's window panes with kicks, a flagpole, and a helmet.

"Yo! There's a gun! There's a gun! There's a gun!" Sullivan shouts, his video showing a plain clothes police officer with his gun drawn in a door frame to the left on the other side of the glass-pane door. He's aiming at the door.

"Hey, he's got a gun!" somebody else shouts.

The rioters continue for a few more seconds, knocking two of the window panes out.

A graphic video taken by another person on the scene shows the first three officers leaving while four more officers with helmets and rifles stand by, just several feet from the door, one of them talking to a man in a blacksuit with a pin in the lapel.

A young woman climbs into one of the empty window frames. Her name is Ashli Babbitt.

The officer on the other side of the door fires a single shot, striking her in the neck.

She falls on her back.

This shows extremely poor training on the part of the Capitol Police. As far as the black militant goes, he is an animal.

A very aggressive black male is all it took for the Republican party to disappear and now we become a one-party dictatorship. Talk about kicking in a rotting door.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/self-proclaimed-revolutionary-eggs-on-capitol-intruders-as-he-records-them-publishes-video_3649617.html

This same John Sullivan (aka Jayden X) is the same person that this video refers to as a BLM/antifa leader that posted a plan encouraging his comrades to infiltrate the Trump supporters.  Apparently John Sullivan has already been held, questioned and let go.  If anyone needs to be charged and convicted for insurgency on Jan. 6th it's John Sullivan.  I mean they already have positive proof on his planned insurrection.  He needs to be given the full extent of the law, which is 20 years in Federal Prison I believe.  You can see Sullivan's plan from 7:58 minutes on the video below, from the January 6th thread.

Quote from: mikemac on January 08, 2021, 05:44:22 PM
There is more evidence that antifa infiltrated the Trump supporters early in this video.  It even shows that an antifa leader posted a plan to do it.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAUf3tcNax8[/yt]

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

King Wenceslas

Wow.

Held him, talked to him and then let him go.

The fix is in.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 12, 2021, 11:39:23 PM

Wow.

Held him, talked to him and then let him go.

The fix is in.

Police always let people go. There are such things as field identification or citations (using ID) or "book and release". They are then arrested when more charges are filed.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Elizabeth.2

See Actionable Intelligence with Erik Greitens interviewing John Soloman, for the FPIA details of the US Capitol Security foreknowledge of plans to get into the Capitol before Jan. 6th.

8)

Tennessean

Here's what an "insurrection" looks like in 2021:

"Please, all you rebels, stay between the velvet stanchions!"
"Oops! Sorry, Mr. Authority! I'll keep my rebellion inside the tape."

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Elizabeth.2

Great photo, Tennesse.  And special thanks for using the word 'stantions'  ;D

Tennessean

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on January 15, 2021, 10:26:58 AM
Great photo, Tennesse.  And special thanks for using the word 'stantions'  ;D

Haha, I had to look up what they're actually called. I realized my whole life, I never heard anybody call them anything except tape, and I knew that couldn't be right. Its funny that's also what those thingies veterinarians use to keep cows still are called.

The photo comes courtesy of NBC. They used this photo in one of their articles calling the 6th an insurrection. ::)

lauermar

I looked up the deceased to find out what happened to them. Here's what I learned:

1. The female veteran was shot by a cop. She was unarmed. The shooter is furloughed pending routine investigation to see if deadly force was used inappropriately. I observed some screenshots of her social media posts prior to being taken down. She was an unfortunate follower of Qanon. I am still seeing hate and violence posts directed to her and her family on social media and the mods are letting it stand despite my reporting them.

2. The second victim, a DC cop was killed by a fire extinguisher wielded by a Trump supporter who is now arrested.

3. The third victim had a heart attack during the event. The family warned him not to attend because of health risk but he didn't listen

4. The 4th victim had a stroke. Again his family warned him not to go.

5. The 5th victim was in recovery from addiction. Her cause of death is undetermined but she was in poor health. Some sources claim she was trampled to death but that is unconfirmed.

https://www.wpri.com/news/washington-dc/what-we-know-about-the-5-people-who-died-during-wednesdays-capitol-riot/

They all had one thing in common. A worship of Trump to the extent of putting their lives in jeopardy and getting worked up after reading Qanon (some of them.)
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)