Capitol stormed by protestors

Started by Bernadette, January 06, 2021, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on January 10, 2021, 03:19:32 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 09, 2021, 01:44:23 PM

What country do you suspect Pelosi of giving aid or comfort to?
Not a country. The Antichrist one world tyrant.
:crazy2:

Quote from: Heinrich on January 10, 2021, 03:20:31 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 10, 2021, 03:05:16 PM
My motto now is, "Let the world be the world and let my family be Catholic."

You said you were single in another thread.
Single people can't have families?

Quote from: Lynne on January 09, 2021, 12:50:25 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 09, 2021, 12:41:54 PM
Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on January 09, 2021, 08:26:29 AM
General McInerney says that special ops in walked in with antifa and naive Trumpers to the Capitol, and they nabbed Pelosi's laptop.
8)

So? Stealing Pelosi's laptop is going to make things better? What the hell?

We are literally on the doorstep of a Marxist state and we need to cheer about stealing a laptop?   :madsmiley:

Gee, I don't know, maybe there's something treasonous on the laptop?
Just like how there was evidence of Hillary abusing children on Anthony Weiner's laptop? And how there were smoking guns on Hunter Biden's laptop?

Is the possibility of evidence on laptops now a running gag as far as conspiracy theories go?
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

Heinrich

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 10, 2021, 03:22:44 PM
Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on January 10, 2021, 03:19:32 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 09, 2021, 01:44:23 PM

What country do you suspect Pelosi of giving aid or comfort to?
Not a country. The Antichrist one world tyrant.
:crazy2:

Single people can't have families?

Quote from: Lynne on January 09, 2021, 12:50:25 PM
Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 09, 2021, 12:41:54 PM
Quote from: Elizabeth.2 on January 09, 2021, 08:26:29 AM
General McInerney says that special ops in walked in with antifa and naive Trumpers to the Capitol, and they nabbed Pelosi's laptop.
8)

So? Stealing Pelosi's laptop is going to make things better? What the hell?

We are literally on the doorstep of a Marxist state and we need to cheer about stealing a laptop?   :madsmiley:

Gee, I don't know, maybe there's something treasonous on the laptop?
Just like how there was evidence of Hillary abusing children on Anthony Weiner's laptop? And how there were smoking guns on Hunter Biden's laptop?

Is the possibility of evidence on laptops now a running gag as far as conspiracy theories go?

That's actually a good point. I believe NOTHING! anymore.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

With regards to Weiner's laptop, Hunter's dealings, and possibly Pelosi's laptop, you have to understand what Rand talked about when she talked about the "Politics of Pull".  All the information is worth a lot of money.  Repub PACs and lobbyists are using that info to cut deals and make money.  I expect that Trump has a pile of blackmail information stashed away which he'll use to cut deals to protect his family.

Brennan, Clapper, and McCabe were never going down.  They have dirt on everyone.  Politics of Pull.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

Quote from: james03 on January 10, 2021, 03:53:10 PM
With regards to Weiner's laptop, Hunter's dealings, and possibly Pelosi's laptop, you have to understand what Rand talked about when she talked about the "Politics of Pull".  All the information is worth a lot of money.  Repub PACs and lobbyists are using that info to cut deals and make money.  I expect that Trump has a pile of blackmail information stashed away which he'll use to cut deals to protect his family.

Brennan, Clapper, and McCabe were never going down.  They have dirt on everyone.  Politics of Pull.

[yt]https://youtu.be/RIN6AtTxFgE[yt][/yt]
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

mikemac

For King Wenceslas

'QAnon Shaman' Jake Angeli charged over pro-Trump riots
Jacob Anthony Chansley, known as Jake Angeli, is in custody on charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct.
Mr Chansley, who calls himself the QAnon Shaman, is allegedly the man pictured with a painted face, fur hat and horns inside Congress on Wednesday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55606044
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

King Wenceslas

Men who lose their wives due to death can still have families such as children and grandchildren.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: mikemac on January 10, 2021, 11:43:46 PM
For King Wenceslas

'QAnon Shaman' Jake Angeli charged over pro-Trump riots
Jacob Anthony Chansley, known as Jake Angeli, is in custody on charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct.
Mr Chansley, who calls himself the QAnon Shaman, is allegedly the man pictured with a painted face, fur hat and horns inside Congress on Wednesday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55606044

Many thanks for the heads up.

diaduit

Arrested or not, Jake the actor who didn't have a media profile till 2018 (impossible for actors)....is a plant.

and the Democrats got what they wanted.

I am part of a group who are removing ourselves from the electoral register and I am no longer enabling a corrupt system.

Goggy, do you not believe Book of Revelations on the Anti Christ?

GiftOfGod

Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 02:06:20 AM

I must have missed the part of the Book of Apocalypse which talks about Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Quote from: King Wenceslas on January 10, 2021, 11:51:33 PM

Men who lose their wives due to death can still have families such as children and grandchildren.

Ouch. Heiny should apologize.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

diaduit

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 11, 2021, 03:20:22 AM

I must have missed the part of the Book of Apocalypse which talks about Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Thats not what I asked....are you denying there is going to be an AntiChrist?

GiftOfGod

Quote from: diaduit on January 11, 2021, 03:53:32 AM

No. WTF does Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop have to do with it?

Prayerful

Nancy Pelosi is an even more disappointing antichrist (should always be lower case) than Francis.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Heinrich

Heiny had no idea.  :pray2: Asking for forgiveness.  :pray2:

Lynne

I'm sorry for your loss.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

diaduit

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 11, 2021, 04:15:33 AM

No. WTF does Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop have to do with it?

Nothing, I am referring to your cuckoo emoji to Elizabeths post on antichrist....(thank you prayerful :) )