Christ Child Shrine: Messages from the Divine Infant to the modern world.

Started by Xavier, May 28, 2019, 05:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

From: https://www.christchildshrine.com/ Like many other prophetic messages for our time, Baby Jesus tells us of a Warning or an Illumination of Conscience that is soon to come upon us; and gives us freely His Heavenly Guidance on how we should direct our lives in these times. Even if worldly shepherds may fail, the Good Shepherd will Provide.

On May 2nd, the Infant Jesus gave us a simple way to live in the Presence of God always: "My child, I know that each day there seems to be so much to do and sometimes, My children find it hard to keep going. If all My children would offer up each day to God and imitate My Holy Mother and ask Her to pray for you, and place everything in Her Hands. What glory you would give to God and what blessing you will draw upon yourself and others. My children must realize that they are never alone. Learn to pray as you live each day and instead of worry, you will have peace. As I have said before, live in My Presence and believe in My love for you, for I know everything each day holds for you, before you live it and I will be with you to bring you through it, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."

May 18, 2019

My dear little one, tell all My children to pray for all the storms that are taking place around you. There is an outbreak of tornadoes and many more to come. Many will be left homeless and some have lost everything they own. I have asked all My children to pray each day and live in My Presence, for you do not know what a day may bring. I am always with each one and only I know how many days each one has on earth before you come home to Me. Keep yourself ready. Go to Confession. Your greatest treasure is your soul. You live on earth to decide where you will spend eternity. If you live a life of love, you will spend eternity in Heaven. If you live a life of sin and do not repent, you will go to Hell. You all make your own decision by the way you live your life. When you do for others and love others, you do this for Me. If you hurt others, you hurt Me. My Warning is near and if you do not change your sinful ways and refuse to repent of sin, you will not escape My wrath. Trust in Me and repent of all sin and I shall guide you through this time. Walk My path of trust and you shall be a part of My Remnant and enter My Paradise to come. I am coming. Stand firm in your beliefs, not what the evil ones are trying to tell you. Sin, My children, is still sin. That will never change. Believe and keep your faith in Me, your God, and together we shall overcome all darkness and evil and the battle between good and evil will end, and My faithful ones know by the death of your Jesus on His Holy Cross, the battle was won and all sins can be forgiven. By His sacrifice, He came to earth to live and die and give His all so you could all come to Eternal Life with your God and Father. Die to yourself. Reject sin and find peace. Time is passing very quickly. Make yourself ready. I love and bless each one, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

May 19, 2019

My dear one, you receive many calls, asking for prayers. Tell My children to believe in My unconditional love for each one. All things are possible. Tell of My calling each one and waiting and longing for each one to come to Me. Remember, I hear all prayers and I understand everything that each one is living through. So few realize how close I am and so many do not realize what is happening in the world at this time. Never before have My children given into sin and have accepted it into their lives so freely. Governments force My children to accept sin as part of their law. Read the signs of your times. Chastisement must come. Satan wants to destroy My earth and sin has given him power. Everything is accepted; abortion is the sacrifice of My innocents, sinful lifestyles, war is everywhere, and one natural disaster after another and even My Holy Church is going against My laws. Do not be blind and foolish. Look at the signs before you. Come to Me. I will give you peace. Obey My Commandments and love. It is the natural way of life and I created each one to live by loving one another, not to hate or gossip, or to have greed, or envy one another. Trust in My love and I will give you joy and you shall feel My Presence in your hearts. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

May 20, 2019

My dear child, time is very short now but do you realize, as the days pass so quickly, evil will also pass? All My children will be given a great gift soon, in My Warning. All will be given the chance to come to Me, give up all sin, and have Eternal Life. Can you imagine the day when all my loved ones are re-united once again, when all My children will be loved? No one will ever die, for all sickness and evil will be a thing of the past, no more war, only love, joy, and unending peace. Look ahead, My dear ones, all the evil shall pass. Be happy, for each one has a chance to have Eternal Life with the One who created each one to live forever with Me. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

May 21, 2019

My dear one, today, as you prayed your rosary, I told you each prayer said from the heart is like a ladder to Heaven. As each bead passed through your hands, you felt yourself raising and coming closer to Me, and Jesus, and your Holy Mother. You felt peace and wanted to pray more. You knew in your heart each prayer was heard. You felt angels and saints praying with you and you thought of all your loved ones that are with Me now. In your mind, you could see each one. My child, this is all real. When My children pray from their hearts, I allow My angels and saints and all the ones they shared their life with, to join them in prayer. If only all My children would realize how close all of Heaven is when you pray. Your heart, mind, and soul leave the world and you enter in My Peace, I give you grace and blessings, and you are surrounded with Holy Angels. All the Saints you call on and love, and all the ones who loved you on earth that are with Me now, they come to be with you as you pray. If all My children would realize what they receive when they pray from their hearts, they would pray so much more, for it gives all of Heaven joy as each prayer is heard, for all of Heaven wants to share what they have with all the ones that are still walking their journey on earth to come home to Me. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

May 22, 2019

My dear faithful ones, as I sit here with you today as you pray together, it brings Me much joy. You have always been told, when two or more are gathered together to pray, I come to be with you. If you could see the many Angels that have also come today to surround you, you would be amazed. Also, your Holy Mother Mary is with you today. She loves all of Her children so very much, just as each one of you have loved ones you pray for and care about, She cares so much for all of God's children. When We come to join you as you pray, it helps to let you really realize that each prayer is heard and we come to join you. Also, My children, remember to call on My Holy Saints, for they also walked on earth, just as you do today. The times you are living in seem to be in complete turmoil, but when you stop to gather and pray, you leave the world and all the confusion behind you. Offer each day up to Me and live in My Presence, for I am truly with you each and every minute of each day and I know you and knew what you would live through before you were born. Never fear, for you will always have My love and protection, for you are Mine and I would climb upon My Holy Cross once again to save you and bring you to Me. I love you more than you can imagine. I am coming again and this time, as your Jesus of Love and Mercy and you will realize how much you are loved and how precious you are. I am calling each one to let the world go. Come to Me, walk with Me, obey My Commandments, and have Eternal Life forever. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

May 23, 2019

My dear one, I am with each one of My children and I want each one to have peace. Many times each day, if only My children would just stop for a moment and close their eyes and let Me hold you and know I am really with you and let your soul rest in complete union with Me. I want My children to have no fear of the future, for I am walking with you and I am your comfort for every sorrow. I want to draw you into My Sacred Heart, where you will have the security of My love, for I want your love and I want for each one to know Me, for I am your Jesus. I also walked paths of difficulty and hardship, and I understand what each one of you live through. Come to Me, lay everything at the foot of My Cross and pray and love. Together, we can work everything out. Just learn to trust Me. When you have a situation that troubles you, ask yourself, "What would My Jesus do?" Come to Me, bring Me your troubles, for I am God and I wish to bring you relief. I love you and I am calling each one to spend more time with Me, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

May 24, 2019

My dear one, My faithful children are trying to serve Me and it is not always easy, because your world and satan wants to pull you away from Me. Do you see how important it is to get up every day and say, "Yes" to your God, despite the difficulty, temptations, and hardships? You do not see My plan for your life but if you pray and have faith, you can offer each day to serve your God, for you cannot do anything without Me and we can do everything together. Serve Me faithfully and you will know Heaven and, My dear ones, you will be overwhelmed with happiness. Bring every trouble to Me, for I am with you and I seek to help you. Draw closer to Me and let Me help you. Be at peace and tell Me everything and we will work everything out together. Do not fear, for I will never leave you and want each one to know Me, love Me, and serve Me, so we will have Eternal Life and happiness together. I love and bless you, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

May 25, 2019

My child, tell all My children to Pray, Pray, Pray. You have heard of all the tornadoes, flash floods, and storms. So many are suffering. Do My children not understand I must drop My Hand on a sinful world? So many of My children are being murdered by abortion and in many of your states, abortion rights activists say, "My body, my right to do with it as I please, it is my choice". Who has the right to kill? Life does not matter anymore. When My faithful ones stand up for life, people start to march for their right to kill. Abortion must stop. And, I will drop My Hand on an evil world that now believes they have the right to do anything. I gave My children Commandments and I said, "Do not Kill!". Then, so many countries want to destroy one another, kill each other for power, more greed, and hate. Nuclear weapons are being made in great numbers. My children do not even care who may be destroyed, as long as, they can kill one another and have more control. Governments are passing laws to make sin legal. I Am Coming. I will put a stop to all evil. I did not create My children to live in sin. Each one will see their sin and each one will have a chance to change. If they refuse and go on believing they have the right to sin, they will see who is in control. Open your eyes! No one has the right to disobey My laws. Pray, for your days are numbered. Evil must be destroyed and I must now drop My Hand on your sinful world. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Xavier

From: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2019/06/14/christ-child-shrine-6-6-19-to-6-11-19-jesus-christ-divine-mercy-will-be-the-last-chance-for-some-and-a-new-beginning-for-others-when-i-come-all-will-know-love-and-understand-why-god-made-them/

June 6, 2019

My child, it is time for all My Remnant to let prayer be life to you. Your prayers need to be sincere and from your heart. Every prayer is heard. I am with you always. Talk to Me, walk with Me. Love is your greatest gift to give to others. Your prayers can save souls. There are so many in the world in which you live that are unloved. Your prayers for them and kindness can change their life. My children are precious and each and every person on earth is in My heavenly plan. So many are starving, some from food and others, who no one loves or cares about, are starving from neglect. When I place someone in your life, take the time to know them. With your love and faith and prayers, you can change their life. You are all on a path to eternal life. Take the time to help others so they can walk with you. They can see your example and also come to Me. When you show others you really care about them, you are being Me to them. Even the ones you have never met before, when you just give someone a nod or a smile, the kindness will spread. When you put others before yourself, you are putting Me first in your life. By your example, you can help bring My children home to Me. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

June 7, 2019

My child, you can see how fast the days are passing. A day turns into a week or a week into a month and before you realize it, another year is over. I want My children to be prepared. You must understand the times in which you live. You each were put on this earth at this time to serve Me and help Me. By your faith and love for others, your unity of My children grows. Do not be afraid of anything. Did I not assure you of My power? You are all learning now to live in My Presence. Come to Me often. Discuss everything with Me; every problem, every concern, every decision you make. I wait for My children every day to come to Me, to think of Me, and realize I am there for you. As soon as you do, I send you many graces and help you with everything you share with Me. Come to Me every day in prayer. I remain with you, for I am your God and Father, and I will not leave you. The times in which you live are not easy. Evil and darkness are everywhere, but I am with you and I want My faithful ones to remain calm and have peace. I realize you grow tired but I also know, by your faith and love, you are full of determination to continue on. You realize I am in control and I am coming to destroy all evil. I will bring My faithful ones to a New Heaven and Earth. I will give each and every child a chance to come home to Me. Heaven is real. There is no bitterness or pain or sorrow. While you are on earth, you can have a taste of Heaven. Your love and prayers bring you in close union with Me. I will place you in My Sacred Heart and you will be safe and loved. Prepare, My faithful ones, for I am coming. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

June 8, 2019

My dear one, as a small child, even I was entirely dependent on My Mother Mary. I want all of God's children to follow My example and submit yourselves to your Holy Mother Mary. She is the one chosen by God, your Father, to be My Mother. Place everything in Her hands and be dependent on Her to help you in everything in your daily life. She will help you pray. She is a loving Mother and will help you without a moment's hesitation. You will draw many blessings upon yourself. Renew your Consecration to Me through Her from time to time. Take Her hand, ask Her to mold you into Her child. She will fill you with grace. Do you realize God, your Father, has entrusted Her to the distribution of His graces to His children? By the Holy Spirit, I was conceived in Mother Mary's womb and She was filled with grace, and I am full of grace and truth. My Mother wishes to form each child and fill you with grace and bring you closer to Me, Her Son. Pray and ask Her to teach you humility and how to live in the Will of God and accept Divine Providence and fill you with the grace of God. Love My Mother, as I have loved Her. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

June 9, 2019

My dear little one, when I come as your Jesus of Love and Mercy, each and every child of God's will realize how much they are loved and cherished. Every person has the right to be unique, to be an individual with human dignity. Each one will understand they were created by God their Father and they were not meant to be unloved or unwanted. The cry of My children who were killed before coming into the world has been heard by their God. Life belongs to God and no one has the right to destroy it. So many of My children have been abused and unloved. My children will realize they do not have to search for Me, because I am in each one. They will know how much I continually love them, like the ocean waves, it never stops. All will be given a chance to come to Me and repent and be forgiven. All who come with love and a sincere heart will be made new. I paid the price on My Holy Cross for each one and I would do it all over again to bring one back to Me. Divine Mercy will be the last chance for some and a new beginning for others. Pray My Divine Mercy Chaplet each day. Pray and be ready for My Coming. There is great loneliness in your world and a terrible feeling of being unloved and having no one to turn to. When I come, all will know love and understand why God made them, and all will have Me to turn to. Pray and believe in My Coming. Faith and love go together. I love and bless you, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

June 10, 2019

My little one, My children need to take each day as a special gift. Take the time to realize how special life is and enjoy the gift of all a day can bring for you. You must understand, without Me, there is no life. I am the one that gave each one life. Take time each day to love. I am love. Let Me enter your heart. Put your life in My hands. Find My love within you so you can give love to others. Love is not found in hate or gossip. It is not found in closing your heart to others. Love is found in giving of yourself to others. Your world is so busy and most have so much they want to do. They let the day go by and never take the time to realize how special the gift of another day is. Open your eyes, children. See the sun rise, see the beautiful sky, flowers and trees. I created so much beauty for My children to enjoy. Most of all, take time to show the people I have placed in your life, how much you care. Listen to them, pray with them, and be there for one another. I am the Father, you are My children. I want all to love one another. I have to drop My Hand on a world that loves sin. Killing must stop! I will give all mankind a warning. I will send My Holy Spirit to enlighten each one to their sins. I will show you the path you must follow to inherit the Kingdom of your God. For, if you follow the world and sin, your path will lead to hell. My Hand of Justice must fall. I must cleanse the world of all evil, so then, My children who follow Me shall have true peace and love. Evil and sin will be washed away forever. Trust in Me and remember, when you think of Me or talk to Me, you are in prayer. Prayer is communicating with your God. The more you pray, the more you will understand My Ways, the way of love. Make your life a prayer. Offer each day to Me, all your successes and failures. Your lives will be a sacrifice of love to Me. Live in My Presence. I love and bless each one, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

June 11, 2019

My dear one, today is your daughter's fifty-second birthday. To you, she is still your little girl you want to love and protect. She is a good wife, mother, and grandmother, for she was raised in love and knows how to give love. I have blessed your life with so many to love. When I come, My children will know love beyond any you could know on earth. Nothing on earth prepares a person for the love that I will give to each one when they encounter their Jesus of Love and Mercy. My children will experience an enormous sense of peace, love, and joy. And, each one will be engulfed by a total feeling of love. You will be given clarity and understand and realize what a gift life is and how you were always surrounded by your God and Father, Jesus, and your Holy Mother and loving spiritual beings. You will see yourselves as I do and you will understand everything you have lived through, the good and the bad. You will see how you offended Me and how you have pleased Me and the choice will be made by each one. Pray and be ready for this extraordinary gift from Heaven. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Xavier

Baby Jesus: Pope Benedict XVI "is My good and faithful Servant", who suffers much because of the Crisis in the Vatican and the Church.

"August 14, 2019

My child, tell My faithful ones, the days are passing very quickly. It seems each day so much evil is taking place everywhere. In your country and the world, there are hate-filled threats against one another. Politics are always one side against the other, instead of trying to get along and do what is best for all. They are busy putting each other down. Some are so liberal, they are living a sinful life. Terror is everywhere. My children must stop. Come to Me, be still and quiet. You will know My Presence within you and receive the calm and peace of My Holy Spirit. When you pray, know I hear each word. Do not let fear of the future take you over. Believe I am always with you. So many of My children are full of love for one another and many have a strong faith. Trust in Me. Love others as I do and believe I will come and cleanse the world of all evil. My children shall know life full of love, peace, and happiness; no more fear of anything but complete joy with their God and Father, who gave them life. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

August 15, 2019

My little one, tell My children to please pray for Pope Benedict, for he is a good and faithful servant and loves Our Holy Church. He suffers over what is taking place now. All of Heaven prays for him, for he has a broken heart over the evil within the Vatican. My faithful ones must believe in true doctrine and traditional forms of Catholic worship, Holy Mass, your Holy Rosary, daily Holy Communion, Confession and prayer. Obey My Commandments, love one another, for the way you worship determines what you believe. You serve Me by serving others. Read your Bible and believe in true Gospel. Remember to pray your Holy Rosary every day. Your Holy Mother gave fifteen promises. She said those who pray the Rosary every day will not fall into heresy, and if you have fallen and continue to pray the Rosary, She will preserve you from heresy. You have a true Catechism to pick up and read, if you have any questions. My faithful ones know the truth in their hearts. Pray your profession of faith, say the Creed, and listen to the words with your heart, for it is who My faithful ones are and what they believe in. I bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

August 16, 2019

My dear ones, watch and pray, for the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. Your world continues down the path of devastation. Do not put dates or times on your Lord, for no one knows except the Father. Just be prepared every day. Take these words very seriously. Pray more, take time for Adoration, Confession, let the world go, and worry about your soul. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

August 17, 2019

My child, I told My disciples, if any man will come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. My faithful ones, it is time to follow Me and stop the worry over earthly things and more material gain, for if you gain the whole world and suffer the loss of your soul, what will you have? If you claim to be Mine, have you counted the cost of being My follower? I did not promise you to be rich or famous. I promise you the path I walked, the Way of the Cross. You must suffer to enter into My Kingdom. Do you realize My Mother and the Saints walked the same path. I tell you, if you follow Me and believe in your faith and live for your God, you shall suffer. I warn you to let go of the world, for persecution is coming to My faithful ones and it is already happening in many parts of the world. But, I promise you, I will never leave you or forsake you, and I shall bring you to My Kingdom where all suffering and evil will not exist. I love you and bless you, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

August 18, 2019

My little one, My children have not paid attention to the warning given by their Holy Mother. Mankind is increasingly becoming more evil and sinful. A day will soon come which will cause My Wrath to chastise the world. Do not be frightened but wake up, My children. If you live in My peace and keep your faith, there is nothing to fear. Satan wants terrorism, Communism, atheism, and a world war. If mankind refuses My Love and Mercy, all of this will take place. Why do My children not see My Hand in the weather and natural disasters and all that is going on around them? Pray and fast and live in My Presence daily. Your greatest prophet for the times in which you are living is your Blessed Mother Mary. She has warned you. Listen to all She has told you. St. Faustina has given all of you her diary, telling you of love and mercy and the words I gave to her. Make peace within yourself. My Warning shall come. My justice shall wake up a sinful world. The ones that come to Me shall have Eternal Life. The ones that deny Me shall have eternal damnation. Make yourselves ready. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

August 19, 2019

My little one, tell My children to let Me be part of everything. Make your whole life a prayer and offer all to Me. I will give you the grace to endure all trials. My peace will be with you. My faithful unity will receive all their needs from God, their Father. Love one another and put others before yourself. Continue to come together as a unity to pray. For many years now, you have gone to many places. At the time, you were in wonder of everything you were able to experience. All of this was My plan for each one. You learned to pray and have all grown in your spiritual life. You are all wise enough not to take the mark of the beast and have the strength and courage to reject the antichrist. The love you share with one another is My love. I have given you to one another and each one is a gift to each other. My Warning will occur. Every soul will experience a preview of their judgment. It will happen very quickly. All will know I exist and all will have the opportunity to repent. Pray for all, for so many do not even know of what is to come. Be ready to help all I will send to each one, to help in the times to come. I love and bless you, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

August 20, 2019

My dear one, do My children take the time to realize, when they come and receive Me in My Holy Eucharist, they really receive Me, Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity? I enter you and stay with you. I shed My Blood for remission of sins. Do you know, when you receive Me in Communion, all your venial sins are forgiven by My Precious Blood. When you come to Me and have made a true Confession, I help you and give you the grace you need to strengthen your soul. Come to Me as often as you can to receive My Mercy and Grace. You need daily cleansing of your soul to live in your sinful world. I love each one of you so very much that I would climb upon My Cross and suffer and die once again to save you and bring you to your Father's Kingdom and have Eternal Life with Me, for I am your Jesus of Love and Mercy, and I bless you in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."

Xavier

Christ Child Shrine Messages
https://www.christchildshrine.com

September 7, 2019

My dear little one, I am your Jesus. I come to give you hope and know My Warning is close at hand. Tell all My dear faithful ones, now is the time to prepare your heart and soul to see how you stand before your God. There is still a little time to come to Me. Look deep within yourselves and come to Confession and give Me yourself totally, for when My Warning comes, I want each of you to be ready to help the ones that know nothing about what is to come. You have been blessed to know about Divine Mercy, to know in your heart what a true Holy Mass is, and you are the ones blessed to receive My Body and Blood. I am your being, I am with you, for My mission for each of you is to share your holy faith with others. So many of My children are lost and need love and understanding. Pray and help everyone I send into your life. Do not worry about the world and all that is going on. Pray, for you have entered the end times. The days of evil and darkness are numbered. Soon, My Power will sweep over your world, and I shall cleanse it, and My Peace shall return. My Warning is close at hand and each one will see their sins and how I see them. All will be given a chance to repent and return to their God. I love and bless you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 8, 2019

My dear one, today was a beautiful day. You went to Mass and it was a good and Holy Mass. The beautiful songs made you cry. You were so happy to have Communion and I showed you a beautiful vision. My child, to come to a Holy and True Mass is a blessing. Many Cardinals, Bishops, and Priests are taking the wrong path and there is much corruption in My Holy Church. But, know I will rebuild My Church and it shall be a True and Holy Church and My Truths will be taught once again. I shall guide you through this time of evil and darkness and you will see the Light of My Truth, for I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Follow Me. Keep your faith in your heart and live it. Pray for My good and holy Priests, that they will not follow the evil that has entered My Church and they will lead My children away from it. Pray and believe in what you were taught as small children. Who made you? God made me. Why? To get to know Him, love Him and serve Him, in this world and the next one, so you could have Eternal Life with Him forever. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 9, 2019

My dear one, I am calling My Remnant to Me. I soon will show the world how they have offended Me and all will have a chance to return to Me. My Remnant must prepare to help all who seek Me. You must all die to yourself and fight the temptations of sin and the world. You must believe and trust in Me. You are to be the ones to do the work of salvation and help all I send to you. I am coming and you must be prepared. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 10, 2019

Little one, pray for My Holy Church. Acceptance of sin is now in My Holy Church. If My children only knew how short time is. One day, everyone thinks everything is just fine and the next, everything will be gone. You saw how fast things can change when the hurricanes struck the Bahamas. Everything changed. My children don't know what to do. Pray for them. Life can change in a second. You live in very dangerous times. Be very careful of who you listen to. Your life depends on what you believe in. My faithful ones are outcasts because they believe in My teachings and the true faith. Sin is still sin. I am a God of Love and Mercy but there must be repentance of sin and I cannot accept anyone who chooses to lead a life of sin and who refuses to repent. Prepare, My faithful ones. Sin increases and I shall be forced to put an end to it. Trust in Me, for I love you and will provide a safe refuge for the times to come. I bless you, in the name of your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 11, 2019

My dear one, tell My children to look back at their Holy Church when they were small. Do you remember the long lines for Confession? You would wait and want to come to be forgiven, so on Sunday, when you came to receive Me in Holy Communion, you knew your soul was pure. You would kneel down at the Communion rail and could not wait for your turn. When you went by the Church, you would make the sign of the Cross. You were taught by the Holy Nuns to always respect your parents and your Priests. At Holy Mass, every day, you knew you were in your God's House. You believed in the Real Presence of your God and Father, and knew every time you came to Holy Communion, it was My Real Body and Blood. My Holy Nuns taught you about your Blessed Mother. They told you of Heaven and why God made you. Children were taught the Truth. My Commandments were lived by; and now, so many desire to follow Me in their own way and make new laws to suit their own lives. No one can enter My Kingdom except through Me. The world is trying to take your faith away as each day passes. You must trust in Me and only in Me. Come to Me, enter into My Heart, let Me love you and show you the Truth. Follow Me and remove sin from your lives. I am coming. I am so close and few have prepared. I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Xavier

September 4, 2019

My dear one, tell My children, did I not say, "Come all who labor and are heavily burdened and I shall give you rest"?  Come to Me and do not despair of the times that you live in, for My Armies will come to your aid.  Do not despair of the darkness, for My faithful ones are the Children of Light and My Light dispels all darkness.  Come follow Me and show the world that I am alive in you.  Show the world that you believe in your God and Savior.  Show others that you believe I am Jesus and I died for your sins and rose again.  My laws have not changed.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light.  I have not changed.  My Commandments have not changed.  I am the same yesterday, today, and forever.  The darkness and the evil around you are hard to live in but if you call on Me, I will shelter you from the evil and darkness that surrounds you.  When you come to Me and pray and believe I am with you, then you will not be afraid or give up.  Have hope in Me to love and guide you through these evil times of darkness.  I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 3, 2019

My little one, tell My children to have confidence in Me.  This is the hour of trials.  My Spirit will guide you and sustain you.  If you think of Me with faith and really love Me, you can overcome evil.  Stay little and humble and rely on your Father.  A small child is confident in his parents' protection and love.  If Mom and Dad are near, they feel safe and loved.  Remain with Me and know you are always loved and protected, for I am always with you.  I call each one to spend time with Me.  You shall hear Me in the silence of your hearts.  I will not abandon you.  Pray, My little ones, for your world has reached its limits.  My laws and commandments have been abandoned by most.  They have forgotten Me.  My laws are contested.  Men are making up sinful laws and saying it is legal.  Open your eyes and see the signs I am sending upon your earth.  Only prayer and faith can help intercede in the devastation to come.  I must cleanse your world of sin and evil for My children who love Me, and follow Me, and ask Me for pardon for the way they have offended Me.  All who seek Me and ask for forgiveness shall find Me, and they will enter into a New Heaven and Earth where evil and sin shall be gone forever.  Eternal life, full of love, joy, and My peace, will be theirs.  I love and bless you, Father Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 2, 2019

My child, tell My children to look forward to what is to come; a Kingdom of peace and unsurpassed beauty.  Nothing on earth can compare to what I have waiting for My faithful children.  Every wish will be fulfilled in a place of endless joy, peace and harmony, love and fellowship.  You will see Me face to face and wonder and love will fill your soul.  Each one will be unique and special.  You will walk with Me and converse with Me and I will place you by My side and you will have no memory of past hurts or suffering.  You will be reunited with all the ones you ever loved for it shall be a place of rest and reward.  Your true home is My Kingdom.  If you knew the wonder and delights that I have waiting for those who love Me, you would endure anything for My sake.  Your home is with Me and it is a place where I am King and My Kingdom is for all My children who follow Me and say, "Yes, Lord, I am yours".  I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

September 1, 2019

My child, tell My children to stand firm in the midst of storms and trials.  I understand how hard it is, sometimes, when everything seems to be going wrong.  Keep your eyes on Me.  Pray that I send My Holy Spirit for a new outpouring over the earth of My Love and Mercy.  I am everywhere, even in the most adverse circumstances.  Now is the time for My Mercy.  Draw near to Me and prepare yourselves, for time is passing very quickly and soon, each one will see themselves as I do.  Pray, My children.  You who look forward to My Second Coming, be one with Me and unite yourself with My Holy Will.  Stand firm and follow Me.  This evil age shall end but for My children who believe in Me, My Kingdom is forever.  Come together as one unity and be united in prayers and stand firm in your faith.  Know that I guard and protect you.  I love and bless you, for I am your Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

abc123

GloriaPatri

Quote from: abc123 on September 15, 2019, 02:11:02 PM
You don't honestly believe these messages are from God, do you?

Xavier seems to have an obsession with purported private "revelations" that goes far beyond the Catholic norm.

Xavier

ABC123, the real question is, when are you going to give up Protestantism, and come back home to Holy Mother Church, which is just one good confession away? If you'd paid more attention to Heavenly Messages, perhaps you would never have lapsed. Our Lady of Fatima worked a public miracle in the sight of 70,000 eyewitnesses, just so all modern people, whether atheists, secularists, modernists or protestants, may know that the Catholic Faith is the Only True Faith. Our Lord says (Jn 8:17), even something attested by 2 credible witnesses is to be taken seriously; thus He expected St. Thomas to believe the word of the other 10 Apostles, about His Resurrection. How much greater credence ought to be given to those Miracles God has deigned to work through His Mother closer to our own times, witnessed by several tens of thousands? The Angelic Doctor explains that God does this because He wants all men to be Catholic and be saved, "THE Divine Wisdom, that knows all things most fully, has deigned to reveal these her secrets to men, and in proof of them has displayed works beyond the competence of all natural powers, in the wonderful cure of diseases, in the raising of the dead, and what is more wonderful still, in such inspiration of human minds as that simple and ignorant persons, filled with the gift of the Holy Ghost, have gained in an instant the height of wisdom and eloquence.* By force of the aforesaid proof, without violence of arms, without promise of pleasures, and, most wonderful thing of all, in the midst of the violence of persecutors, a countless multitude, not only of the uneducated but of the wisest men, flocked to the Christian faith, wherein doctrines are preached that transcend all human understanding, pleasures of sense are restrained, and a contempt is taught of all worldly possessions. That mortal minds should assent to such teaching is the greatest of miracles, and a manifest work of divine inspiration leading men to despise the visible and desire only invisible goods. Nor did this happen suddenly nor by chance, but by a divine disposition, as is manifest from the fact that God foretold by many oracles of His prophets that He intended to do this. The books of those prophets are still venerated amongst us, as bearing testimony to our faith. This argument is touched upon in the text: Which (salvation) having begun to be uttered by the Lord, was confirmed by them that heard him even unto us, God joining in the testimony by signs and portents and various distributions of the Holy Spirit (Heb. ii, 3, 4). This so wonderful conversion of the world to the Christian faith is so certain a sign of past miracles, that they need no further reiteration, since they appear evidently in their effects. It would be more wonderful than all other miracles, if without miraculous signs the world had been induced by simple and low-born men to believe truths so arduous, to do works so difficult, to hope for reward so high. And yet even in our times God ceases not through His saints to work miracles for the confirmation of the faith.* From: https://www3.nd.edu/~afreddos/courses/264/scgbk1chap1-9.htm Yes, I do believe these messages are from the Lord Jesus.

And as for you, GloriaPatri, how tragic that you too are a lapsed Catholic, who have completely lost the Treasure of your Catholic Faith, for some kind of modern neo-pagan evolutionist secularism. The Good News, as always, is that freedom and salvation, is One Good Confession Away. Jesus Christ is waiting for you to come back Home, in His Priests, and in His Sacrament of Love. Don't delay your return.

The modern world has never needed so much to hear the Lord God speak to it, to treasure His Word in its hearts, and act and reflect on it. All that Jesus is saying here He has already said in the Bible, ABC123, read John 6 to find out. But Jesus here, out of Infinite Mercy, explains the Doctrine of the Real Presence, and other Catholic Doctrines, in terms so simple and yet so profound that anyone, provided they come to Him in child-like simplicity and innocence, can learn from Him and be convicted of its Truth. God bless.

I can easily prove from the Holy Doctors that the great Saints of old took the revelations of God to His Saints with utmost seriousness, and if anything, accorded to them even greater value than the statements of even other good theologians, for e.g. we are in the Month of September, the Sacred Month of the Seven Sorrows of Mother Mary, so let us hear St. Alphonsus mention Our Lady's revelations, "Wherefore Mary might well say, in the words of David, "My life is wasted with grief, and my years in sighs." "My sorrow is continually before me." "My whole life was spent in sorrow and in tears; for my sorrow, which was compassion for my beloved Son, never departed from before my eyes, as I always foresaw the sufferings and death which He was one day to endure." The Divine Mother herself revealed to Saint Bridget, that "even after the death and ascension of her Son, whether she ate, or worked, the remembrance of His passion was ever deeply impressed on her mind, and fresh in her tender heart". https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/of-the-dolours-of-mary-5159