Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 07, 2020, 05:07:57 AM
Quote from: Miriam_M on September 06, 2020, 09:52:47 PM
Wait.  I'm not following.  So people here think that Trump is the Anti-Christ?  (That is, I thought it was supposedly the Antichrist who will insist on The Mark of the Beast.)

Why would anyone think that Trump is the antichrist?

Because of the title and content of this thread, including your own Reply #2.

diaduit

Quote from: Prayerful on September 07, 2020, 10:54:29 AM
No he isn't. Donald Trump should get rid of fortunate son (((Jared Kushner))) who is a likely origin of any possible Federal COVID vaccination program. Hell will freeze over first, and Francis will get conditional ordination and say a TLM next, and this Jared will no longer be an advisor.

Before vaccination a parent had repeatedly to bury dead children who died from illness, be it smallpox or TB, which no longer exist as a public health threat outside some dumps. Vaccination is a refinement of variolation which was introduced by Lady Mary Wortley Montagu early in the eighteenth century, refined later by Edward Jenner to the safer inoculation (incidentally a Freemason) but had been used in China since at least the fifteenth century. Vaccination has its issues, but NOT the stuff suggested by the fraud and ex doctor Andrew Wakefield.

Big pharma are scumbags, and will probably happily use the flawed Russian vaccine, or whatever they can mix up, if it means profit for shareholders and board members. A mandatory vaccine for a variation of the common cold would be bad thing, but vaccinations themselves are good. Dying of smallpox and other once raging epidemics isn't good. A COVID vaccine for the Powers That Be, plus mask fascist Karens, will happen. It'll probably harm a good few (the reports and the resignation of Russia's Chief Medical Officer, over the rushed approval, suggests so), but we've no say in that. The Powers That Be want it, so Trump-Biden-Harris will sign off on it. Hydroxychloroquine and various other medications that can be generically produced, would likely work for those who genuinely afflicted by COVID, but billionaire yachts don't pay for themselves.

:shrug:

I'm not going to do a pro or anti vaxx argument as I absolutely disagree that vaccinations are a good thing but how and ever you are spot on with your post otherwise.

Greg

Lots of accusations made, but who is the woman and what is her background to believe she is credible?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

The Theosist

Quote from: Prayerful on September 07, 2020, 10:54:29 AMBefore vaccination a parent had repeatedly to bury dead children who died from illness

A change which you will never prove has anything to do with the advent of vaccination.

be it smallpox or TB, which no longer exist as a public health threat outside some dumps.

Yes, toxic dumps of pollution, poor sanitation and malnutrition. Funny how that works, isn't it?

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 12:04:33 PM
Lots of accusations made, but who is the woman and what is her background to believe she is credible?

I wondered that too. But there are others saying what she's saying and it's basically about a nano needle vaccine patch on the skin which can be scanned with a smartphone as well as storing your medical data.

For example -

Storing medical information below the skin's surface

Specialized dye, delivered along with a vaccine, could enable "on-patient" storage of vaccination history.

Several years ago, the MIT team set out to devise a method for recording vaccination information in a way that doesn't require a centralized database or other infrastructure. Many vaccines, such as the vaccine for measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), require multiple doses spaced out at certain intervals; without accurate records, children may not receive all of the necessary doses.

"In order to be protected against most pathogens, one needs multiple vaccinations," Jaklenec says. "In some areas in the developing world, it can be very challenging to do this, as there is a lack of data about who has been vaccinated and whether they need additional shots or not."

To create an "on-patient," decentralized medical record, the researchers developed a new type of copper-based quantum dots, which emit light in the near-infrared spectrum. The dots are only about 4 nanometers in diameter, but they are encapsulated in biocompatible microparticles that form spheres about 20 microns in diameter. This encapsulation allows the dye to remain in place, under the skin, after being injected.

The researchers designed their dye to be delivered by a microneedle patch rather than a traditional syringe and needle. Such patches are now being developed to deliver vaccines for measles, rubella, and other diseases, and the researchers showed that their dye could be easily incorporated into these patches.

The microneedles used in this study are made from a mixture of dissolvable sugar and a polymer called PVA, as well as the quantum-dot dye and the vaccine. When the patch is applied to the skin, the microneedles, which are 1.5 millimeters long, partially dissolve, releasing their payload within about two minutes.

By selectively loading microparticles into microneedles, the patches deliver a pattern in the skin that is invisible to the naked eye but can be scanned with a smartphone that has the infrared filter removed. The patch can be customized to imprint different patterns that correspond to the type of vaccine delivered.

"It's possible someday that this 'invisible' approach could create new possibilities for data storage, biosensing, and vaccine applications that could improve how medical care is provided, particularly in the developing world," Langer says.

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218

A vaccine patch on your skin which delivers the vaccine AND stores your vaccination history - and if you don't have the patch you won't be able to buy or sell according to those who claim that this vaccine patch, or something like it, will be the Mark of the Beast.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on September 06, 2020, 03:40:42 PM
#MAGAVaxx crowd is gonna go into this 100% willingly and once they do, (((they))) have annihilated 99% of their opposition.

(((They))) have already won. There is no opposition.

(((They))) have total control over our norms and culture. Once you have that, who exactly has the seat of President is irrelevant.

Our society is going to collapse because of (((their))) twisted worldview.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Bernadette

I thought there had to be an antichrist in order to have a mark of the beast?
My Lord and my God.

Greg

The mark of the beast cannot be a vaccine.  Since those with the mark are damned, and irretrivably so, accepting the mark of the beast must be a mortal sin and a deliberate choice or act against God.

In the case of a vaccine there would be stupid, ignorant, mentally handicapped people who would be ''marked by the beast' thinking they were just being vaccinated against the Kung Flu.  God would therefore have to damn them to Hell for being ignorant.

Revelation is clear that no-one with the mark of the beast is saved.  So a vaccine cannot be it.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 06:06:16 PM
The mark of the beast cannot be a vaccine.  Since those with the mark are damned, and irretrivably so, accepting the mark of the beast must be a mortal sin and a deliberate choice or act against God.

In the case of a vaccine there would be stupid, ignorant, mentally handicapped people who would be ''marked by the beast' thinking they were just being vaccinated against the Kung Flu.  God would therefore have to damn them to Hell for being ignorant.

Revelation is clear that no-one with the mark of the beast is saved.  So a vaccine cannot be it.

Not unless people are explicitly asked to agree to obey the government and worship Satan/deny God in order to get the vaccine and buy and sell anything. Wanting to avoid a real or supposed virus, wanting to buy and sell, and not being an anti-vaxxer, are not mortal sins.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Heinrich

Don't the Doctors of the Church state that the Anti Christ will be a jew?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Bernadette on September 07, 2020, 05:58:55 PM

My point exactly, Bernadette.  Thank you.
If Trump is going to be the one chiefly responsible for the Mark of the Beast compliance (issue such orders), would he not need to be the Antichrist, from whom such orders would originate?

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Miriam_M on September 07, 2020, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on September 07, 2020, 05:58:55 PM

If Trump is going to be the one chiefly responsible for the Mark of the Beast compliance (issue such orders), would he not need to be the Antichrist, from whom such orders would originate?

No, he wouldn't have to be the Antichrist per se. He can carry out the spirit of Antichrist and his works. It is written:
And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus, is not of God: and this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh, and he is now already in the world.  ~ 1 John 4:3
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Heinrich on September 07, 2020, 07:00:57 PM

A jew and a sodomite. No wonder Trump supports and is pushing the sodomite agenda, and he's controlled by his Jew daughter, Ivanka and Jew son-in-law, Jared. Trump is the spirit of Antichrist. Bibi Netanyahu knows Kushner very well. He stayed at his parents' house when Jared was a little boy. Kushner is Bib's proxy controller, and Trump can never say "no" to his daughter.

Trump recently stated, 'My great honor' to be called the 'the most pro-gay president in American history'

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/02/19/trump-administration-to-launch-worldwide-fight-to-decriminalize-homosexuality/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-my-great-honor-to-be-called-the-the-most-pro-gay-president-in-american-history

Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Miriam_M

Quote from: Heinrich on September 07, 2020, 07:00:57 PM

I forget whether they do or don't say, but it's logical to me that the person would be Jewish, given other behavior expected of him -- regarding Jerusalem, etc. (I thought he was supposed to "rule" from Jerusalem or something like that.)  Others will be quick to correct, hopefully.

Greg

The antichrist appeared in Home Alone 2 and fought at Wrestlemania?

Does this mean Rosie O'Donnell is saved?

Why would the global media hate the antichrist more than anyone they have ever hated?

If there is anyone who is NOT the antichrist it is Donald J. Trump.  Of that I am certain.