Antichrist

Started by pioflower, August 05, 2020, 05:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pioflower

Is it a person or the satanic Now system?

james03

QuoteAnd now you know what withholdeth, that he may be revealed in his time. [7] For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way. [8] And then that wicked one shall be revealed whom the Lord Jesus shall kill with the spirit of his mouth; and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming, him, [9] Whose coming is according to the working of Satan, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders, [10] And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying:

Whatever the "Now" system is, that would accord with the "mystery of iniquity".  Anti Christ is referred to as "he", "him", and "the wicked one".  So anti-Christ is a man.

Note a sign is presented.  Massive lying and deception, and believing in lies.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

paul14

Quote from: james03 on August 05, 2020, 06:58:29 AMWhatever the "Now" system is, that would accord with the "mystery of iniquity".  Anti Christ is referred to as "he", "him", and "the wicked one".  So anti-Christ is a man.

That's the new world order for dyslexics.

That reminds me of a old joke:
Q. What does DNA stand for?
A. National Dyslexia Association.

Vincentus Ioannes

The Antichrist will be an individual man.

Bellarmine devotes a section of the Controversies to discussing him.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Greg on August 06, 2020, 04:15:17 PM
It's Daniel.
Nah it's me, my mom was a Jewish prostitute from the Tribe of Dan
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Greg

Nah, you are merely the body double replacement for the antichrist.

Your teeth are slightly different to Daniel's.

You can't fool an old trad like me.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

paul14

Oh it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes ...

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f0TMfQNRk8[/yt]

Greg

I walked by the antichrist's house today on the way back from McDonald's.

See pictures.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Vincentus Ioannes on August 06, 2020, 03:48:43 PM
The Antichrist will be an individual man.

Bellarmine devotes a section of the Controversies to discussing him.

Yes.

And most likely he'll be an anti-pope.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.