Started by Lyubov, December 27, 2012, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyubov

??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

EcceQuamBonum

"Men weren't built to take notice of baby."

Hahahahahahaha.
"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Ben

EcceQuamBonum

Also, from the article:  "Long faces and nagging did not get you your husbands, and long faces and nagging will not keep them."

Hahahaha!  So, so very terrible.

Words from a Church of England vicar, no less.  Apparently, this was back in the old days before castration became part of the CofE ordination rite.  (Assuming, of course, the potential vicar isn't already a woman...)

"Sero Te amavi, Pulchritudo tam antiqua et tam nova.  Sero Te amavi!"-Confessions, X.27

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--

Lyubov

Numbers 5 and 6 in the first picture are the tidbits that made me think this must be a joke.  :o
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

EcceQuamBonum

Quote from: Lyubov on December 27, 2012, 11:09:43 PM
Numbers 5 and 6 in the first picture are the tidbits that made me think this must be a joke.  :o

The second one is most definitely a joke.  Especially since the last point is, "And don't think this is a Joak."   ;D

Lyubov

Quote from: EcceQuamBonum on December 27, 2012, 11:36:23 PM
Quote from: Lyubov on December 27, 2012, 11:09:43 PM

The second one is most definitely a joke.  Especially since the last point is, "And don't think this is a Joak."   ;D

Haha! I didn't notice that. :-[
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.