Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Blackbeard the Pirate with Linda Darnell.  Mmmm, costume swashbuckler!
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Kaesekopf

The Replacements. 

Man, I miss football.  I also miss Madden and Summerall.  I do NOT miss Aikman/Buck.  They can stay on their break.  :lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

RedCaves

Independence Day 2: Resurgence

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Kaesekopf

The best rocky.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Heinrich

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 03, 2016, 08:23:09 AM
The best rocky.

Better than Creed?
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

RedCaves

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on July 02, 2016, 09:18:56 PM
Quote from: RedCaves on June 26, 2016, 10:30:50 AM
Independence Day 2: Resurgence

Any good?

Not much of a good story, to be honest. However, I thought it was entertaining due to the effects and action scenes.

I kind of want to see another sequel, though.

Go humans! Whoop, whoop, whoop!

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Do they reprise the famous "welcome to Urf" line?

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Heinrich on July 03, 2016, 02:29:42 PM
The best rocky.

Better than Creed?

Creed was trying to make the rocky movies appeal to the black community.

Ulrich Von Lichtenstein

Hahahahaha "community"...

Jacob

Last night I watched the second half of Barry Lyndon.  Such a beautiful movie.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Heinrich

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 03, 2016, 07:57:06 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on July 03, 2016, 02:29:42 PM
The best rocky.

Better than Creed?

Creed was trying to make the rocky movies appeal to the black community.

OK. Not sure if I looked at it that way. But this marketing doesn't deaden its overall awesome defness.  And for what it is worth, if the "black community" was indeed the intended audience, I hope they are able to take away the (probably unintended) pro life aspect of the film.