War with China

Started by Heinrich, July 26, 2020, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

I see #4 as the most plausible. There is too much vested on both sides to have anything go awry, but if the deep state needs its final "Trump" card, I guess either option #2 or #3 could come into play.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Michael Wilson

China is not stupid, it knows that it cannot win an all out war with the U.S.; but it will play the "long game" hoping to eventually replace the U.S. As the main power.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

drummerboy

China's economy is built on exports, without wealthy western nations to buy their goods, they're back to peasant farmers; they will not wage conventional war on their support.  Their army looks enormous on paper, but these are mostly college students who need to do their year (or two?) in the military, but this is mostly political training.  Furthermore, historically the army was, and still is, needed simply to keep the population under control and defend the borders, and it couldn't even do that to good.  Their navy is better left unmentioned.  They should not be underestimated, as they have made some technological leaps, but if could they actually sustain those in a major conflict is highly doubtful.  They will continue to build up an economic empire around the globe, such as buying up African countries by giving them loans they can't repay, and hopefully unseat the US as the power.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

mikemac

I chose #3, although I don't think it will be nuclear.  I can't seem to get this prophecy off my mind, about a communist revolutionary attempt in the US north west that will be put down.  There are quite a few people saying that the US is on the verge of a civil war.  There have been riots in Portland, Oregon for what, about 57 days straight.  More riots in Seattle over the weekend.  Over the past year there have been a couple of times the Feds intercepted illegal Chinese gun parts, nearly 53,000 last August coming into Los Angeles and 10,800 a month ago in Louisville.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

awkwardcustomer

I voted for no war with China.  Since we are witnessing the New World Order being rolled out, and China is on the scamdemic which is being used as a cover for this, why would there be a war?  China is fully on board with the NWO.  The rest is just games.

The rumour of war is very useful though, because it serves as an excellent distraction form the real reason behind the Covid deception.  The same applies to the BLM riots, which are another distraction designed to inflame and terrify conservatives and keep the masses at each other throats.  BLM protestors wear masks too.

There could be skirmishes with China though, just as another skirmish has broken out between Israel and Syria, or is it Lebanon.  And now Turkey is rattling sabres at Greece.  How does anyone keep track?  And that's the point.  Wars and rumours of wars abound and while everyone worries, the NWO marches on.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Xavier

Yes, there will be a War. The Bible prophesies a Great War which will leave One Third of Humanity Dead. Now, this was neither the first nor the second world war; therefore, it will be the Third, and there are now weapons available to kill that percentage of humanity. There will surely be a war, the question is when. I believe it won't be long now, because many signs are now in place.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

paul14

Did anybody prophesy that all the Catholic churches in the world would close for 4 months?

I'm guessing no.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Xavier

When President Trump was in India in February, he spoke of a US-India alliance. Some reporters said it would be the defining alliance of the 21st century, as the US-UK alliance was of the 20th. President Trump received a very warm reception.

India is a peaceful country and wants peaceful relationships with all its neighbors. But China has been getting overtly aggressive of late. India and China had a brief border skirmish a short while ago. There was a border war 60 odd years ago.

I still pray and hope for peace. The world doesn't need war. War is a tragic loss for humanity. But war is also a punishment for man's sins, as the Mother of God has often reiterated. Because of the world's abortions etc, war will ultimately happen.

Here is the passage in Revelation: "Rev 9:[14] Saying to the sixth angel, who had the trumpet: Loose the four angels, who are bound in the great river Euphrates. [15] And the four angels were loosed, who were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year: for to kill the third part of men. [16] And the number of the army of horsemen was twenty thousand times ten thousand. And I heard the number of them."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

dellery

China will continue to push the collapse of the US while avoiding triggers that would provide cause for us to unleash our overwhelming military might. If the conflict boils over into open violence the US will not attempt a conventional war against the CCP, but will instead deal with her "strategically".
Any attack by the US against the CCP will be met with the CCP's unconventional toolbox in its entirety with the intent of escalating domestic tensions into wholesale, popular violence.

China's strategy does not need to change in order to adjust to US counter-moves. They will try to eliminate us with violent revolution no matter what actions we take.

The main goal of the CCP right now is to take the US down internally with the use of soft-power and the agitation of our existing social contradictions. We will destroy ourselves through a violent a Balkanization abandoning the established post-war order to be lead into world-Marxism by China.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

John Lamb

Quote from: Michael Wilson on July 26, 2020, 07:30:54 PM
China is not stupid, it knows that it cannot win an all out war with the U.S.; but it will play the "long game" hoping to eventually replace the U.S. As the main power.

Do you think China really has global-imperial ambitions? The US is imperialist because it has a quasi-messianic belief in its liberal democracy as the salvation of the world. The Chinese, on the other hand, have been an insular people for thousands of years, and I imagine they just want to feel safe, secure, and respected.

I don't think the Chinese would be so aggressive internationally if they didn't feel so threatened by foreign powers. In this sense the American demonisation of 'Communism' certainly doesn't help; it's like the message being sent is, "the world isn't big enough for the two of us."
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

truly-a-philosofan

Quote from: John Lamb on July 31, 2020, 01:26:26 AM

Do you think China really has global-imperial ambitions? The US is imperialist because it has a quasi-messianic belief in its liberal democracy as the salvation of the world. The Chinese, on the other hand, have been an insular people for thousands of years, and I imagine they just want to feel safe, secure, and respected.

I don't think the Chinese would be so aggressive internationally if they didn't feel so threatened by foreign powers. In this sense the American demonisation of 'Communism' certainly doesn't help; it's like the message being sent is, "the world isn't big enough for the two of us."

Bullshit. Here in the Philippines, they have been occupying the waters belonging to us and driving out our fishermen. These communist rats are bane to any decent society. Their very party is founded on a philosophy that has world domination as one of its goals.
Christ as the Source of all beauty:
« What surprised him (Blessed Henry Suso) most was to see Eternal Wisdom now under the aspect of a young maiden, the prodigy of heavenly and earthly beauty; now under the form of a young man whose countenance reflected all the beauties to be found on earth. »
St. Louis de Monfort, The Love of Eternal Wisdom, Chapter 11, no. 132.

Michael Wilson

The Chinese are certainly not acting like the inward looking nation of past dynasties; they are securing a global network of natural resources and buying into third world countries through a very methodical and well planned program; as well as building up their Navy into a true deep ocean force. Also their industrial and military spy operations are as large or larger than those of any other country. These guys are going for it.
On this note, I would highly recommend a newspaper put out by a Chinese anti-Communist sect, called the "Fallun-Gong": "The Epoch Times"; very conservative; highly informative on the U.S. And especially the doings of the Chinese Communist Party.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

mikemac

Quote from: John Lamb on July 31, 2020, 01:26:26 AM

It isn't.

Source