Lightning Strikes St. Peter’s Today

Started by kayla_veronica, February 11, 2013, 05:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

Quote from: trentcath on February 15, 2013, 04:07:56 AM
Are you mentally unbalanced or just stupid?

Neither. But a false dichotomy is the tactic of the horse's ass. 

QuoteIt's a shame you see venom spewing as being grown up or legitimate analysis,

I can see your mistake. It's a stupid, foolish, assinine mistake.   Unable to note the difference, since legitimate analysis is unknown to you, you only see venom where it offends your subjective idolatry of the Pope.

That also explains why you won't answer my questions.  You don't have what it takes to confront what the Catholic Church teaches instead of the neo-Catholic fantasy you indulge in.  Heck, you can't even display the moral integrity to keep to your own comment about it being pointless to continue the "discussion" (ie. your ranting )

Quoteits not its just the ramblings of a sad old bitter paranoiac who acts like martin luther at his worst when things don't go his way.

Boring.  Catholic Answers called.  They want you back. They miss you retreading their ridiculous, unhinged and ball-less insults on their sad site.  And the Holy Father would be very upset with you using one of his heroes in such an insulting manner. 

They can never have enough lunatics who lovingly buy into Protestant ideas about Catholicism and delude themselves into thinking it's real Catholicism.

maryslittlegarden

Ok, I'm really starting to get freaked.  The Pope resigns.  Meteor hits in Russia  (See this thread http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1229.msg17195#new).  Something big is coming. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

trentcath

Quote from: Gerard on February 15, 2013, 09:24:18 AM
Quote from: trentcath on February 15, 2013, 04:07:56 AM
Are you mentally unbalanced or just stupid?

Neither. But a false dichotomy is the tactic of the horse's ass. 

QuoteIt's a shame you see venom spewing as being grown up or legitimate analysis,

I can see your mistake. It's a stupid, foolish, assinine mistake.   Unable to note the difference, since legitimate analysis is unknown to you, you only see venom where it offends your subjective idolatry of the Pope.

That also explains why you won't answer my questions.  You don't have what it takes to confront what the Catholic Church teaches instead of the neo-Catholic fantasy you indulge in.  Heck, you can't even display the moral integrity to keep to your own comment about it being pointless to continue the "discussion" (ie. your ranting )

Quoteits not its just the ramblings of a sad old bitter paranoiac who acts like martin luther at his worst when things don't go his way.

Boring.  Catholic Answers called.  They want you back. They miss you retreading their ridiculous, unhinged and ball-less insults on their sad site.  And the Holy Father would be very upset with you using one of his heroes in such an insulting manner. 

They can never have enough lunatics who lovingly buy into Protestant ideas about Catholicism and delude themselves into thinking it's real Catholicism.

:lol:

Mithrandylan

I'm loling too, trentcath.

I have a feeling that you two would get along really well with a couple of pints.  Serious, too.  Great conversation.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

voxxpopulisuxx

Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Der Kaiser

"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

Gottmitunsalex

"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

trentcath

Quote from: Mithrandylan on February 15, 2013, 08:23:48 PM
I'm loling too, trentcath.

I have a feeling that you two would get along really well with a couple of pints.  Serious, too.  Great conversation.

Not sure whether to  :lol:  or   :cry:

voxxpopulisuxx

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Archer

Coincidence?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/16/earthquake-strikes-near-rome/?test=latestnews
QuoteEarthquake strikes near Rome
Published February 16, 2013
Associated Press

A strong earthquake has rocked a rural area about 50 miles southeast of Rome, but authorities say reports from residents indicate no damage or injuries.  Italy's National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology said the quake struck about 10:20 p.m., local time, Saturday and had a 4.8 magnitude.

Seismologists pinpointed the epicenter near the town of Sora, about 20 kilometers (13 miles) from Frosinone, the largely rural area's biggest town.  Frosinone fireman Bruno Levanti told Sky TG24 TV that many residents called authorities seeking reassurances but that there were no reports of damage or injuries.  The area is earthquake-prone.

A somewhat stronger 5.0 magnitude quake can do considerable damage.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Gerard

I wonder if B16 is going to make it to his abdication date or is Our Lord going to have something to say about it?

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Gerard on February 16, 2013, 11:45:27 PM
I wonder if B16 is going to make it to his abdication date or is Our Lord going to have something to say about it?
Totally this.....

911!