Magellan Sat Nav system for car.

Started by Greg, October 12, 2015, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

For driving. 

Used for one business trip so in as new condition.  Works all over the US.  You can update the maps for free or cheaply (if you are inside the US).  Cost me $100, you can have it for the cost of postage from the UK (if you donate the cost of postage to charity).

Only ask for it if you really need it.  I'd like it to go to a good home and to someone who otherwise could not afford it but will benefit from it.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Heinrich

I may start driving for Uber. I would need something like this. I am on FEDEX to get a rate from the UK, but I need a postal code.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

Quote from: Heinrich on October 12, 2015, 01:44:55 PM
I may start driving for Uber. I would need something like this. I am on FEDEX to get a rate from the UK, but I need a postal code.

Postal Code is ME14 2JA

Probably much cheaper to mail than Fedex.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.