Poland 99th Independence March "We Want God"

Started by Sojourn, November 14, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sojourn

Peace be with you all,

Poland celebrated its 99th Independence Day on 11/11. Coinciding with this civic holidays the Poles stage a patriotic march meant to celebrate their nation and Christianity. The march this year is said to have garnered 60,000 patriots and nationalists, although airial footage makes it seem far more. Needless to say progressives and libetas are terrified. This year's march also had nationalists from other countries join in. Every people has a national spirit and the Poles are aflame, may they rekindle the embers of fallen European nations.

O felix culpa quae talem et tantum meruit habere redemptorem!

Sojourn

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Sojourn on November 14, 2017, 01:35:59 PM
[yt][/yt]

Poland is all white, though.

Why do Africans get their own countries, but the Europeans must dissolve their countries in favor of (((diversity)))?
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

martin88nyc

That "white only" thing was and is a big exaggeration on the part of the leftist media, their hot potato, the sacred cow of tolerance.
There were very few far right groups marching but hey. There is even a black Pole who's very outspoken but they never talk to him or present his views. This is a far cry from really goes on during these marches. This is more like a national pride march to honor those who fought for the freedom and against those who try to take it away from the people.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Sojourn

The EU is authoritarian in its desire to spread liberal social values. They are disturbed that Poles identify with their nationality and reject globalism. The left wing counter presentation had liberals bussed in from Germany. I suspect Sor.os et al will invest heavily in oposition groups to create a quasi color revolution. They truly fear what is happening in Poland will spread, and next year will mark the 100th year of independence, it will be maasive Polish turn out and I'm sure other Europeans will join too.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: martin88nyc on November 23, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
That "white only" thing was and is a big exaggeration on the part of the leftist media, their hot potato, the sacred cow of tolerance.
There were very few far right groups marching but hey. There is even a black Pole who's very outspoken but they never talk to him or present his views. This is a far cry from really goes on during these marches. This is more like a national pride march to honor those who fought for the freedom and against those who try to take it away from the people.

Is there even such a thing as a non-white Pole, though? 

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Heinrich

We should set up an SD reunion there next year.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Sojourn

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 15, 2017, 05:19:39 PM
Quote from: martin88nyc on November 23, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

Is there even such a thing as a non-white Pole, though?

Yes, and he was at the march.

He's susing an EU MP for claiming the march was a bunch of white fascists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/former-belgian-prime-minister-faces-lawsuit-for-claiming-polish-marchers-we

Kaesekopf

Odd definition of Polish person, you have.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk