Author Topic: Update  (Read 77 times)

Offline RedCaves

• Korporal
  • Chemist
Update
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:38:10 PM »
Hello, everyone.

I barely post here on SD, but I still check the site every now and then to see what's being talked about.

Some of you may already know this, but I wanted to tell you all that I've already finished getting my degree and that I'm employed. I left the state after finishing school and I am now back home where I grew up.

Hope everyone is doing well and I want to thank those whom I had the privilege to meet face-to-face or talked to on Google Hangouts.

I might get back to being involved on SD, if I have the time and the motivation to do so.

Have a nice day/night!

P.S. I really miss the Google Hangouts. It's cool to talk with other traditionalists from around the country/world.

The following users thanked this post: Vetus Ordo, Carleendiane

Offline ServusMariae

• Mary Garden
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 07:34:26 AM »
Dear RedCaves,

you will not know who I am, but as another member of the forum & a traditional Catholic across the globe, please accept this shower of confetti as my humble gesture of welcoming you back into the forum. ^-^

This forum has grown alot over the years, & I read that you have grown up too, having a job & have moved back to your homeland, which is all really wonderful to hear. I pray that God will continuously fill you with His blessings & graces as you go about your day-to-day life, & should you decide to commit to the forum one day, please know that we will be more than ever happy to have you back here again - & do know there's a whole supply of confetti waiting to be dumped on you, whenever you are ready. ;) God bless & Our Lady guide!

(& wait .... SD used to do Google Hangouts?! That's so awesome!!)