Author Topic: Huge opportunity for a person with a fearless attitude to get a big job London  (Read 82 times)

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Religion: Kung Fu
$1billion market cap, European Asset Management software company.  Has a very good reputation and sure steady share price rise since floating 18 years ago.  City of London office.

Opportunity is fantastic for a young British or EU Trad that has the strength of character to really give this a go and not be a millennial quitter or fearful introvert.  Male of female - I don't care.  Realistically, age has to be 22-29.  Younger than 22 you will lack maturity and credibility most likely and older than 29 and you are not likely to have the stones for this sort of job.

I will warn you - I have given 6 Trads opportunities like this in the past and they were all milksop quitters.  They talked the talk but all ran away when they had to make cold calls or do anything that required them to be alpha.

There's no ideal personality for a salesperson, you don't have to be a larger than life character but you certainly cannot be terrified of calling up a senior person or worried about what they might say to you.  You need a thick skin.

Money is great 65k-75k per year.  That is 4000 take home every month. 

You get to work with me directly and I teach you the art of selling.  The company are paying me to coach whoever they hire to the highest standard.  The training budget is five figure.  They really want a mini-Greg and they are VERY hard to find.

You have to speak clear articulate English.  A slight accent is no problem if you are EU but a strong accent ain't going to work.  American, Canadian, Australia English could work too but no Fargo type Minnesota or strong southern drawl.  You have to be in the middle of the bell curve.  If you were a super US/Can employment candidate, they would probably agree to handle your immigration paperwork as a young person it is not THAT hard.  I went to Australia on a working visa and in 3 months was head of Sales for SunGard

A decent room in a central London shared flat is going to cost 700 per month leaving you 3300 to spend.  Move further out and you just have to spend on travel.

You are contacting and selling to the largest asset management firms in the world and calling at the highest levels.  You simply need to speak, engage, send an email chase and push for a meeting.  Over the first two years under my tutelage you will morph from nervous to a mad-lion who gives less and less of a dam about what happens and will by the time 8 years have past kick anyone's door down and barge in and within 5 mins have 95% of them eating out of your hand and 5% calling security.

Don't PM me if you aren't pretty sure you want to do this.  If you are really up for it and are going to fight to bend your own will to the tasks then I will help you.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Religion: Kung Fu
Here's a sweetener for you.  If you know of anyone like this and you can encourage them to apply for the job and I interview them and decide to hire them I will pay YOU $3000 as a "finders fee".

Could be a sales person from work, someone you went to uni with, someone of your MBA course.

The most important thing is, can they hustle?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:27:40 AM by Greg »