Harvey Weinstein

Started by Greg, October 11, 2017, 05:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Mel Gibson has, once again, gone against Hollywood's liberal elites as he announced today. "I would like to watch Harvey Weinstein take a shower,"  then added,

"..but the Red Army knocked them down in late 1945."?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Doesn't sound like he is going against the liberals?? Does he mean he'd like to see him in a gas chamber for a shower but Russia defeated the nazis....you get my drift.

Or am I missing something?

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Many of these actresses now claiming to be "victims" appear to have no moral character at all.

When does a knowing, "victim" become a collaborator and complicit?  When they receive their first reward, in the form of a film part, an Oscar, their third Malibu beach house?

Yet we are told these are strong, independent women who are "brave" to come out and speak the truth.

It appears to me that for the vast majority of them only this week, at little or no personal risk, they have all come out of the woodwork.  Just like concentration camp guards who knowing the war was lost, said "we were victims too" and "were only following orders".

Kaesekopf

It looks like a jew is finally getting taken down in Hollywood, so I'm alright with the sleazes selling him out. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Nah, he's got plans to leave the country shortly.  So, like Roman Polanski, he'll be Europe's problem but sainted for his wonderful work in Hollywood.  ::)  I wonder if hell is deep enough to hold all the human garbage coming out of Hollywood alone?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MilesChristi

I'm just hoping he gets shown a shower and squeals on the rest of his mates
The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.

Carleendiane

Hollywood has so many more Harvey Weinsteins, they might be shaking in their boots thinking I will be the next Harvey.  Many, not all, but many of these victims sold their souls well before they met Weinstein. Weinstein is no less a creep for that, just sayin....These women are not innocents, having had their virginity stolen from them. Of course there is NO situation in which a man can act like this. The women should be appalled by his behavior. But actresses have been seducing their audience as long as the stage has been a form of entertainment. I hope this man is brought to justice, for sure, but as long as entertainment is smutty, you'll have men behind it like Harvey.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Prayerful

I see the Weinstein thing as standard operating procedure for Hollyweird moguls. Is it a Las Vegas distraction to facilitate memory-holing it, or likelier he annoyed someone of the same level of power as him? Probably the second, I struggle to care about it, except it might cause more to avoid mainstream Hollyweird stuff and their corrosive messages.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Prayerful on October 14, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
I see the Weinstein thing as standard operating procedure for Hollyweird moguls. Is it a Las Vegas distraction to facilitate memory-holing it, or likelier he annoyed someone of the same level of power as him? Probably the second, I struggle to care about it, except it might cause more to avoid mainstream Hollyweird stuff and their corrosive messages.
Quote from: Prayerful on October 14, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

I agree, prayerful. Don't even know why I bothered to comment. What has happened has happened many times over.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Prayerful

A person might get why pre-'Enlightenment' Europe denied full civil rights to actors and actresses. A great deal of the business seems like form of prostitution, prostitutes who talk, talk, talk.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Elizabeth

Quote from: Greg on October 11, 2017, 02:10:28 PM
Many of these actresses now claiming to be "victims" appear to have no moral character at all.

It is difficult to even imagine a chaste, good girl making it in films.

So, why are the English such incredibly good/better actors?  Have always wondered.

Greg

Because we have poorer teeth and less pot plants.

dymphnaw

[/quote] 
So, why are the English such incredibly good/better actors?  Have always wondered.
[/quote]

They aren't. Americans are conditioned to admire British accents.