Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning Quare!  :seeya: Someday you will respond  ;)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kephapaulos

Good morning, Carleendiane!

MundaCorMeum

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 16, 2017, 08:31:25 AM
Good Morning! Snow is flying. It's cold here. Sipping a hot cuppa, watching it come down.
Wish it was doing that here. My Internet is down. Trying to do this on my phone. What a pain! So don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm stealthily watching from afar. Ooo that didn't sound creepy at all, did it? How about I'm out here not creepily watching. Anyway, you get the idea, see ya!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Morning! It is still morning, right? A blessed day to all.  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Morning, Carleen. I'm petting the cat and having coffee. :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on November 18, 2017, 10:31:35 AM
Morning, Carleen. I'm petting the cat and having coffee. :)

Well, I've fed my dog his piece of butter toast, while I ate mine and had my coffee. He loves morning coffee time.

Good morning Bird! Hug your kitty for me. My kitty I visit in my garage. She loves it in there. Parks by the wood burner and sleeps.

Kephapaulos

ServusMariae

Morning all, I'm having a terrible cramp right now & may not make it to Mass tomorrow morning. I really hate missing Masses. What can I do? :(

Kephapaulos

I imagine it has to do with all the walking you did perhaps. Just make sure to not push yourself too hard.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 18, 2017, 12:21:11 PM
I imagine it has to do with all the walking you did perhaps. Just make sure to not push yourself too hard.

oh nah, I suspect the cramps are the ladies' kind .. my intestine area + bottom down always hurt when my periods are about to cometh ... but argh, not nooow!! :(

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 18, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

oh nah, I suspect the cramps are the ladies' kind .. my intestine area + bottom down always hurt when my periods are about to cometh ... but argh, not nooow!! :(

I hope and pray you heal soon. :( :)

Carleendiane

Lumen Christi

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 18, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

Heating pads are your friend. But I understand. I've had to miss Mass due to sudden stabbing pains that came around at a bad time. :(

I had to miss Mass this Sunday because I get a ride with my mom and our dog (post-surgery) can't jump, lick at his wound, try to rub his wound against something else, etc, so we need to stay here and watch him.

Regina Caeli

No man will ever visit this thread again.