go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumen Christi

Hmm...I really should get a nap in while it's still early enough.

Bye for now!

*pelts Carleen with pillows before running off*

Carleendiane

Carleen, ducks and they hit Kaese, knocks him down, and a a white flag goes  up. Kaese, our masterful master bans Lumen for inciting a riot in go to bed. Lumen slinks away, tail between her legs!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Servus? You up? Lumen's acting up a bit. Maybe you can share with her your habits pertaining to behaving like a lady. Wait a minute.... is that your sledgehammer behind you? Forget it......
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Hey Carleen & Lumen, I see you are all having fun with pillows, eh?  ;D
HAVE A VERY BLESSED & GRACE-FILLED NIGHT WITH SWEET DREAMS AHEAD!!! (*screams across the virtual room*)

(& sorry for not being available to wish you all a good night these past days because I was still asleep during the day, haha.)

Carleendiane

Thank you Servus... :grouphug:

Kephapaulos

Hey, the sledgehammer's just for me to keep me in line, isn't it? ;D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 13, 2017, 11:30:14 PM

Oh yes Kept a it is all yours. Though Servus gets to give you the treatment.

ServusMariae

well, technically ... yes, but my all-powerful sledgehammer is feared & revered by everyone, so ...

Lumen Christi

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 14, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

well, technically ... yes, but my all-powerful sledgehammer is feared & revered by everyone, so ...

That's because they don't know it's actually a squeaky toy hammer. ;)

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 14, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

I don't know about that. It sure felt like a real sledgehammer. :crazy:

dymphna17

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Oh my goodness!  Now I have to clean my laptop's screen.  Whew!  That was funny LC!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 14, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

I don't know about that. It sure felt like a real sledgehammer. :crazy:
Perhaps you have a sensitive head [or wherever Servus bonks you]? Or maybe Servus keeps an actual sledgehammer just for you.

Thank you, dymphna! I'm glad you liked it! :)

Carleendiane

Ok, my sweet peeps, time to open up the bar, the teas and coffee maker. What ever you want we have it! Please , come and imbibe  your favorite beverage.

Carleendiane

Having a hard time being me, not any thing I don't deserve, but still.....a bit humiliating.

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 14, 2017, 06:59:52 PM
Having a hard time being me, not any thing I don't deserve, but still.....a bit humiliating.
Would you like to talk about it, Carleen? :(