Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
it is Dogma that there will be a successors of St. Peter until the end of the world and because of the doctrine of dogmatic facts.
There's no defined dogma that there must be a pope when the world ends, nor is there a defined dogma that interregnums must be less than a certain duration (cf. this).

I respond to your quote, Geremia, with questions in another thread in the Sedevacantist Thesis subforum:

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

Ask a Traditionalist / Re: My list of evidence pro-Orthodoxy
« Last post by Davis Blank - EG on Today at 01:29:47 AM »
I am bowing out - there is nothing productive to be had here.
Traditional Catholic Discussion / Re: Holy Communion at CMRI mass
« Last post by tradne4163 on Today at 12:24:17 AM »
That is a bit bizzare to me. At the CMRI parish I was once at, this never happened as far as I knew. And this chapel was under Bishop Pivarunas' personal care.
The Sacred Sciences / Re: Theodicy: God hates everyone
« Last post by An aspiring Thomist on Today at 12:12:22 AM »
@ Pon
When a damned person dies, there soul is separated from their body and their will remains fixed in evil. I Dr. Feser wrote an article on this which I will try to find. But the damned suffer eternally because they eternally hate God and cling to evil.

Also, if shown sound arguments that God exists and that he is Omnibenevilent, would you admit that the problem of evil must have an answer? Put another way, do you think the problem of evil is logically or only probably disproves an All good God like Quare was asking?
« Last post by ServusMariae on Today at 12:09:11 AM »
(*shuffles on floor with knees*) Nope, that's weird on its own.
it is Dogma that there will be a successors of St. Peter until the end of the world and because of the doctrine of dogmatic facts.
There's no defined dogma that there must be a pope when the world ends, nor is there a defined dogma that interregnums must be less than a certain duration (cf. this).
Did you know that Russia was already consecrated to the Theotokos by Saint Vladimir pre-schism?

https://oca.org/saints/lives/2014/07/15/102031-equal-of-the-apostles-great-prince-vladimir-in-holy-baptism-basil

"Saint Vladimir, having had the cathedral church consecrated to the Most Holy Theotokos, followed the example of Saint Constantine in dedicating the capital city of the Russian Land (Kiev) to the Queen of Heaven."

(And yes, he's a Roman Catholic Saint too... http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15497a.htm)
« Last post by Gardener on November 17, 2017, 10:47:51 PM »
Sounds more like the KneeMRI, amirite?!
« Last post by Kaesekopf on November 17, 2017, 10:45:13 PM »
Very weird practice. 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ask a Traditionalist / Re: My list of evidence pro-Orthodoxy
« Last post by Livenotonevil on November 17, 2017, 10:36:43 PM »
Also, nobody wants to answer the fact that Honorius was anathematized for heresy and Vigilius was excommunicated by the 5th Ecumenical Council?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10