marines surround cia at Langley

Started by Carleendiane, November 20, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Husband thought this very interesting. Suspects it a sting operation for rogue agents.

http://sananda.website/us-marines-storm-the-cia-headquarters-in-langley-november-19th-2017/

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Santantonio

Carleendiane

Whelp, maybe so. Just wondered what others thought. Thank you Santanonio  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

james03

Seems out there.  If it showed up on Infowars, I'd have higher confidence.  With the addition of Roger Stone and Cerno, they are getting some great scoops.  Laura Loomer also got some good scoops on Vegas, like the missing security guard that went to Mexico.

Put it this way, if the Marines were taking over the CIA, Infowars would be all over it.  Their fault is exaggeration, not under-reporting.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Gardener

Fun fact: There's a service desk tech at my job who used to be a CIA Case Officer. I'm convinced he's an agency plant.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Aquila

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 20, 2017, 09:29:48 AM
Husband thought this very interesting. Suspects it a sting operation for rogue agents.

http://sananda.website/us-marines-storm-the-cia-headquarters-in-langley-november-19th-2017/

This is like Infowars on crystal meth. You have the internet, you can do some fact checking.
Extra SSPX Nulla Salus.
Dogmatic Sedeplenist.

mikemac

This was originated by Hal Turner, who is a bit of a nut.  Now in an update he is saying the CIA headquarters in Virginia was just "buzzed".  Wikipedia calls Hal Turner an American white nationalist, so it may have something to do with the General Lee statues coming down in Virginia.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

QuoteI have now spoken to almost ALL of my former colleagues in the Intelligence Community and here's what took place:

Yes, a group of military aircraft approached and circled the CIA Headquarters in Virginia for upwards of 30 minutes on Saturday.  They did NOT land and did NOT enter CIA HQ forcibly - or otherwise.
No one will tell me who gave the order to "buzz" CIA HQ. ...
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Gardener

It was probably a QRF drill in the event of need to secure Langley due to insurrection or otherwise, if it even occurred.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Heinrich

Quote from: Gardener on November 21, 2017, 12:28:00 AM
Fun fact: There's a service desk tech at my job who used to be a CIA Case Officer. I'm convinced he's an agency plant.

A lot of that in CS. I have my suspicions in my neighborhood, work, etc.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.