This is so exciting!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
DROP TABLE Singles;

CREATE TABLE Couple (
    Man,
    Woman,
    God,
);

That's so clever.

My SQL is rusty, but I imagine this will soon be amended to include  "INSERTs INTO child_sub_table...".
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Non Nobis

Bernadette,

I am so very, very happy to hear this!!  :) :) :) .  God is good, isn't He? I hope we will hear more from you soon.

It would be at least interesting to the forum if he is Akavit, but whoever it is he is wonderful - and a very smart man.

(Good to see you again, Jayne! I hope you will stay for a while.)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Lynne

Quote from: Gardener on August 22, 2017, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: Lynne on August 22, 2017, 12:17:35 PM
This is so exciting!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
DROP TABLE Singles;

CREATE TABLE Couple (
    Man,
    Woman,
    God,
);

hahaha You'll make a fine DBA someday...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Bernadette

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on August 22, 2017, 10:58:29 AM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 22, 2017, 10:32:39 AM
Congratulations, Best of wishes, Prayers, Blessings going to BERNADETTE and FIANCE 

I'm thinking it's Bernadette and Akavit!   ;D 

What wonderful and heartwarming news.  Congratulations! 

:beer: :grouphug:

Ding ding ding! Correct!  ;D
My Lord and my God.

Gardener

Are we invited to the wedding? Can we get the registry to send gifts?

When is the big day!?
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Bernadette on August 22, 2017, 07:23:44 PM
Congratulations, Best of wishes, Prayers, Blessings going to BERNADETTE and FIANCE 

:seeya:  Dear Bernadette & Akavit  :seeya:

:cheer: Congratulations to both of you!! Best of wishes!! Many Blessings going your way!!  :pray1: :pray2: :pray3:

This is so exciting!!  :cheeseheadbeer: God bless you both! :pray3:

:grouphug:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Gardener on August 22, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

When is the big day!?

^^^^^What GARDENER said! ^^^^^ When is the BIG DAY???  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:grouphug:

Christe Eleison

:worthless:

:cheer: :cheer: :grouphug: :cheeseheadbeer: :pray3:

Carleendiane

:grouphug: :grouphug:

One for Bird, one for Akavit!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

Wow, I don't know you both IRL but my online impression is that you are a perfect match.  This is really wonderful. And such perfect timing, during a rare total eclipse and on the eve of the feast day of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Congratulations!

dymphna17

Quote from: Gardener on August 22, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

When is the big day!?

What are your colors? I can't remember, do the Japanese have bridesmaids?  Be sure to get a good photographer.  This is key.  What about flowers?  So many questions!  So many things to do.

I'm just teasing you Bernadette.  Gardener isn't, but i am. :lol:  How is your Aunt taking this?  I couldn't be happier for you.  This is amazing.  Be sure to stop once in a while, and just soak it all up.  Revel in the goodness of God and the gift He has given you both.  Are you going to have a Betrothal Ceremony soon?  Just wondering.  Congratulations!!!  You too Akavit!   ;) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Non Nobis

For some of  "the rest of the story" about Bernadette and Akavit, start at this post, where Akavit "bought something interesting":

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=294.msg408410#msg408410

Miriam_M

Girl, I am so glad that all those predictions I made long ago turned out to be correct.   :)

After all those PM's back and forth, it was impossible for me not to believe in this happy ending.  But to top it off, marrying "one of our own," no less.

God Bless the happy couple.   :pray3:

dymphna17

Here's a lovely memento of your engagement!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MilesChristi

The world is charged with the grandeur of God.
    It will flame out, like shining from shook foil;
    It gathers to a greatness, like the ooze of oil
Crushed. Why do men then now not reck his rod?
Generations have trod, have trod, have trod;
    And all is seared with trade; bleared, smeared with toil;
    And wears man's smudge and shares man's smell: the soil
Is bare now, nor can foot feel, being shod.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
    There lives the dearest freshness deep down things;
And though the last lights off the black West went
    Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs —
Because the Holy Ghost over the bent
    World broods with warm breast and with ah! bright wings.