The Political Pope: How Pope Francis Is Delighting the Liberal Left...a new book

Started by martin88nyc, July 12, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

yesterday I received the newest issue of CFNews and read a review of this new book by George Neumayr. It came out at the beginning of May.
Did anybody read this one yet?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Prayerful

The friend and defender of the genocidal Marxist government of Venezuela and Conciliar fruits surely delights the Left. He is the one the Lodges long hoped for, not a Freemason, but one entirely in spirit.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Prayerful on July 12, 2017, 11:11:43 AM
The friend and defender of the genocidal Marxist government of Venezuela and Conciliar fruits surely delights the Left. He is the one the Lodges long hoped for, not a Freemason, but one entirely in spirit.

I wonder, Prayerful.  When first elected, google images of P Francis with masonic imagery (handshakes, etc) were few, albeit, his associations were scandalous.  Now a simple image search shows many more. 
May I ask why you say he is not a Freemason please?
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Prayerful

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on July 12, 2017, 01:05:00 PM
Quote from: Prayerful on July 12, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

I wonder, Prayerful.  When first elected, google images of P Francis with masonic imagery (handshakes, etc) were few, albeit, his associations were scandalous.  Now a simple image search shows many more. 
May I ask why you say he is not a Freemason please?

The long held objectives found in Alta Vendita, if I recall correctly, was to install a man who held to the Masonic notions of heaven on earth, an equally earthly fraternity, that all religions have a similar value as ways to the 'Divine Principle' and the like, but not an actual brother in the craft, instead someone under their influence. Someone exposed as Masonic would surely lose the Papal Office, but these days who knows? Rotarians, rabbis and Freemasons seemingly met him every other time as ordinary of Buenos Aires while Summorum Ponticum was implemented in the most nominal way possible. Honestly, bus riding, hand in the breast pocket Papa Bergoglio walks like duck, quacks like a duck, so to speak. Many are so debased now, that they would not see the problem with a Masonic Pope, a Pantheist Pope.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.