Evolution is dead

Started by james03, April 16, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

The paradigm of bio-chemistry is dead, the age of bio-nanomachinery is upon us.

What do I mean by the paradigm of bio-chemistry?  I'll give 2 examples.  Back when I took college biology, I was taught the Krebs cycle.  I still remember names like NAD and NADH, and acetyl Co A.  Have no idea what they do anymore.  Turns out the Krebs cycle is a bogus paradigm looking at chemical reactions.  Now it is not false, but it is entirely the wrong way to look at it.  In reality what we have is a power turbine driven by physical impact with a proton stream, bearings, mounts, shaft, and ATP assembly die.  Even that is a tiny part, since it leaves out the whole proton cannon, control system, a raw material delivery machinery.

Another example, a great one, is the claim that chlorophyll and hemaglobin are very similar, except you replace a magnesium with an iron.  See!  Evolution proven!  This is the biochemistry paradigm.  In reality, the chemical makeup is a minor part, not worth noticing.  The hemaglobin absorbs oxygen.  The chlorophyll is part of an electron transport chain that converts the momentum of a photon to a high energy electron via a very mechanical process, which is used in more turbo machinery to fabricate glucose molecules.  The two processes are not related at all.  And again we are talking about 100s of highly complex protein machines, a control system, support machinery, and a DNA recipe. 

And thus we arrive at the new bio-nanomachinery paradigm.  Here's the video which many of you have probably watched (with requisite honoring of Darwin at the beginning -- ignore).  Pay attention starting at 6:30, and look for the literal nanorobots at 8:00.  Cell division requires nanorobots.  I'm happy to be on the creation side of the argument.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFCvkkDSfIU[/yt]
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Pheo

And this barely scratches the surface of the complex inner workings of the cell.  The leap of faith that occurs when they try to explain how the mitochondrion came about is massive.  And usually pretty entertaining.

I stare at cells for a living.  The more I've learned about them, the more it astonishes me that anyone can look at them without a sense of awe.  Our bodies literally have trillions of cells working together, and we make hundreds of thousands of replacements for those cells each second.  That things don't go wrong more often is a miracle in and of itself.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.