go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good nite, everyone God bless you, refresh you, watch over you, and see that your sleep is deep, with no bad dreams.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 28, 2017, 08:42:01 PM
Chris honey, how come your day started out bad.....pain? Sick? Tell mama, big mama.

Nightmare.  Woke up early n pain.  Mind turned to the dark side trying to get back to sleep.   What to do Mama Carleene?

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on May 29, 2017, 07:40:22 PM
Chris honey, how come your day started out bad.....pain? Sick? Tell mama, big mama.

Nightmare.  Woke up early n pain.  Mind turned to the dark side trying to get back to sleep.   What to do Mama Carleene?

Nightmare??? Oh you poor child! Do not turn dark, Chris. Just put the nightmare in Mary's hands. She will calm your spirit if you let her. Put on your armor, and say your St. Michael prayer. Which I'm sure you did. Use the hail Mary like a mantra, until you get sleepy. If this doesn't work, go get a benadryl or 2. That, plus prayer, may just do the trick. That's what I would do. This is hard at 3am, but worth it or you will toss and turn for the rest of the night.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 29, 2017, 08:02:01 PM
Quote from: christulsa on May 29, 2017, 07:40:22 PM

Nightmare??? Oh you poor child! Do not turn dark, Chris. Just put the nightmare in Mary's hands. She will calm your spirit if you let her. Put on your armor, and say your St. Michael prayer. Which I'm sure you did. Use the hail Mary like a mantra, until you get sleepy. If this doesn't work, go get a benadryl or 2. That, plus prayer, may just do the trick. That's what I would do. This is hard at 3am, but worth it or you will toss and turn for the rest of the night.

Yes, I'm really upping my prayers to St Michael and my GA.  Prayers we have a peaceful night sleep.  :pray1:

Carleendiane

Just popping in to say good night to you all.

Chris, hope you do not get up to bad dark business tonight. Be watchful and get those spiritual warfare prayers going before sleep!

Good night all. Good night Chris, Ches, Lynne, Non Nobis, Per E., Miserere, Mata, Christina, Munda, Dymphna, Heinrich, Gardener, Kaese, Martin  :pray3:, Bernadette  :pray3:, Jacamafala, Clau clau, Michael Wilson, Mike mac, Jayne, penelope, OC, Jubilate, Josephine, etc, etc.

Carleendiane

Cocktails available to all. Going to bed, so kindly clean up the mess. Thank you, Mata!

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of chamomile tea with homemade lemon bars for a bedtime snack.  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on May 31, 2017, 07:42:51 PM
Bringing out a tray of chamomile tea with homemade lemon bars for a bedtime snack.  :)

Tea and lemon bars? Yummy. But how about ice cream? REALLY like ice cream, I do. Sis doesn't have any ice cream. Well....I think I did a respectable job not showing my disappointment.

Ya'?l ready for a good night's sleep? Certainly hope so because it's that time again. You know.....THAT time. Wash your feet tonight. I have neglected to tell you guys and dolls to not skip your feet. since this thread started, I have never told you to wash your feet. Please forgive mama's neglect of you less than good smelling feet. Brush teeth, wash face, feet. Everything else can wait until tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT ALL! SAY PRAYERS! Please.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 31, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

Tea and lemon bars? Yummy. But how about ice cream? REALLY like ice cream, I do. Sis doesn't have any ice cream. Well....I think I did a respectable job not showing my disappointment.

Ya'?l ready for a good night's sleep? Certainly hope so because it's that time again. You know.....THAT time. Wash your feet tonight. I have neglected to tell you guys and dolls to not skip your feet. since this thread started, I have never told you to wash your feet. Please forgive mama's neglect of you less than good smelling feet. Brush teeth, wash face, feet. Everything else can wait until tomorrow.

Feet huh?   :huh:

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on May 31, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

Ýep. Definitely feet. No complaining.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 31, 2017, 09:09:24 PM
Quote from: christulsa on May 31, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

Ýep. Definitely feet. No complaining.

Can I do my ears instead?  I don't want to go to sleep smelling Hubby's feet on my hands.  Just...well...ewwww.

Good night all.  Good to see you Carleen.  Are you having trouble sleeping somewhere that isn't your bed?  I hope not.  Maybe if you dream you are in your bed at home, it will make it easier.  Prayers for you all!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Been sleeping fine, dymph. It's just that I can't get here until late. Not to worry. Wash your feet.  :D

MiserereDomine

Gosh darn...

I need to get into the habit of going to bed early. So hard...

You'd think it'd be easy for a recent boarding school grad, but no...

Carleendiane

Gnite, all. That's it.

Carleendiane

Opening up for ya'll. Just drop in, get your favorite beverage from the bar. Put your feet up. Tell me about your day. I am actually homesick. Had a great visit with dad, the main purpose for coming up North. Enjoyed seeing family and friends. But tomorrow can't come soon enough. That's my gripe. How bout you?