1995 Bishop Williamson Doctrinal Sessions

Started by obscurus, August 27, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obscurus

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have copies of Bishop Williamson's 1995 Doctrinal Sessions from Winona? He gave them with the help of Fr. Daniel Fullerton who as you all probably know left the SSPX a few years later. These talks can't be purchased anywhere unfortunately. I would pay for shipping of course. You could PM if you want.

Thank you.

Gardener

I know they are out there. An FSSP priest I know has copies of cassette tapes (I know, right!?) and used to listen to them. Probably still does.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

obscurus

Any chance you can get copies of those tapes?  :D

Gardener

Probably not. Sorry.

Might try reaching out at Cath Info or similar.

Send Michael Wilson (user on here) a message. He might know someone who has them.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

obscurus

Started a thread on Cathinfo...

I'll send Michael a message. Thank you!

Kaesekopf

What was the topic?  I have a number of talks by him.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Elizabeth

Quote from: obscurus on August 27, 2017, 03:16:47 PM
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have copies of Bishop Williamson's 1995 Doctrinal Sessions from Winona? He gave them with the help of Fr. Daniel Fullerton who as you all probably know left the SSPX a few years later. These talks can't be purchased anywhere unfortunately. I would pay for shipping of course. You could PM if you want.

Thank you.
They used to have a whole bunch of them at Our Lady Of Fatima chapel's library in Richmond, VA.  Maybe someone over there has archived them.  I listened to a few--i think about an encyclical written by St. Pius X.

obscurus

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 27, 2017, 10:03:17 PM
What was the topic?  I have a number of talks by him.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

He would have given commentaries on various Papal encyclicals. I am not sure which ones were given though.

obscurus

Quote from: Elizabeth on August 27, 2017, 10:17:20 PM
Quote from: obscurus on August 27, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

Thank you.
They used to have a whole bunch of them at Our Lady Of Fatima chapel's library in Richmond, VA.  Maybe someone over there has archived them.  I listened to a few--i think about an encyclical written by St. Pius X.

Thank you. I can always try asking them.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.