It's 4:00 AM And All Is Well

Started by dymphna17, October 11, 2016, 03:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on April 24, 2017, 04:39:42 AM
4:30 seems to be my new favorite time to get up!  :lol: Like the woman in Silas Marner, Dolly Winthrop.  :P Here's hoping I take after her in other, more substantial ways, as well.

I so wish I were a natural morning person!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on April 24, 2017, 07:00:36 PM
4:30 seems to be my new favorite time to get up!  :lol: Like the woman in Silas Marner, Dolly Winthrop.  :P Here's hoping I take after her in other, more substantial ways, as well.

I used to be a morning person. But that was then, this is now. It could revert back to then again, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on now.  :(
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Don't want to see that you posted in here during the night! Will pray you can sleep.Don't want you bumping into things or tripping. You hear me Dymph? I care. Yes, I do.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 25, 2017, 09:31:03 PM
Don't want to see that you posted in here during the night! Will pray you can sleep.Don't want you bumping into things or tripping. You hear me Dymph? I care. Yes, I do.

I am truly blessed.  Thank you Miss Carleen.   :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Deirdre

I'm up.

It just..happened. There I am, sleeping; and then, next minute, wide awake.  :shrug: Thank God, I have my own separate space. Though maybe sharing space would be good for curbing these early mornings.
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

It's 4:09 am and all is well.  Sweet dreams and prayers that we may live for the greater glory of God. :pray3:   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Don't look Carleen.  I'm sleep typing, yeah, that's what I'm doing.  I'll hope and pray we all have a wonderful day!  It's supposed to drip all day.  Blah.  But I should say, thank you God for the rain, again.  Thank you!  Now get out there and have a great day you all!
?

Deirdre

I love rain, as long as I don't have to be driven anywhere in it.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

Morning is overrated
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on April 28, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

Morning is overrated

That is the perfect way to put that.  Short, sweet, and to the point.  And oh, so true!   :(
?

Deirdre

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 28, 2017, 03:08:04 AM
Don't look Carleen.  I'm sleep typing, yeah, that's what I'm doing.  I'll hope and pray we all have a wonderful day!  It's supposed to drip all day.  Blah.  But I should say, thank you God for the rain, again.  Thank you!  Now get out there and have a great day you all!

Well, 7:00-4:30 last night. I should have pushed myself to hold out 'til 9:00, but I'm scared that I'll get a second wind, and then not be able to sleep at all. Such a delicate balancing act.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

MundaCorMeum

Morning is overrated

If I didn't have children, I would agree.  But, given my state in life, functioning well in the mornings is more useful than late at night (which tends to be detrimental to the fulfillment of my particular duties).  God gives me lots of opportunities to hone the skill of battling my own will  ;)

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on April 28, 2017, 10:26:59 AM

Morning is overrated

If I didn't have children, I would agree.  But, given my state in life, functioning well in the mornings is more useful than late at night (which tends to be detrimental to the fulfillment of my particular duties).  God gives me lots of opportunities to hone the skill of battling my own will  ;)

Yup.   I have to be at work at 700 am, so just yeah. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

40 minutes behind, but All Is Well at 4:40 am!  Coffee is ready, so come on over!  Happy Sunday!!  :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?

Carleendiane

Oh happy Sunday. Coffee is a bit strong this morning, dymph, you try a new brand? Thanks for going to the trouble.