Father's Day prayers to God the Father

Started by PerEvangelicaDicta, June 17, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerEvangelicaDicta

AN OFFERING OF LOVE TO GOD THE FATHER

Eternal Father, we humbly offer Thee our poor presence, and that of the whole of humanity, from the beginning to the end of the world at all the Masses that ever have or ever will be prayed. We offer Thee all the pains, sufferings, prayers, sacrifices, joys, and relaxations of our lives, in union with those of our Lord Jesus here on earth. May the Most Precious Blood of Christ, all His Blood, Wounds, and Agony save us, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen.

ACT OF ADORATION TO GOD THE FATHER

I ADORE Thee O God, I count myself as nothing before Thy divine Majesty.
Thou alone art Being, Life, Truth, Beauty and Goodness. I glorify Thee, I praise Thee, I give Thee thanks and I love Thee, all helpless and unworthy as I am, in union with Thy dear Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior and our Brother, in the merciful kindness of His Heart and through His infinite merits. I desire to serve Thee, to please Thee, to obey Thee and to love Thee always, in union with Mary Immaculate, Mother of God and our Mother, loving also and serving my neighbor for the love of Thee.
Wherefore give me Thy Holy Spirit, to enlighten me, to correct me and to guide me in the way of Thy commandments and in all perfection, while I look for the happiness of heaven, where we shall glorify Thee forever and ever. Amen

They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Chestertonian

thanks

A good prayer for those without earthly fathers especially
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"