Michael Wilson's Mother
Chestertonian
Caridad
PerEvangelicaDicta
Christe Eleison
martin88nyc

--updated 2/22/2018
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Jayne

Do we join by posting to this thread?
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

Or pming me.  Posting here might be easier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

MundaCorMeum

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Quaremerepulisti

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Mattock

I'll join as well.  :)

And thanks, Kaese, for putting this together.  :cheesehead:

For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

Prayerful

Sign me up. Is it a night Rosary (10/15?) or something similar?
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Acolyte

I ask OLOL intercession daily, so I'll join.
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Rose

Sign me up too, please :) I do pray for "everyone on Suscipe" every day, though I only post intermittently :) and I always need prayers myself!
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Duchamp

I'd like to be registered as well :] !

Kaesekopf

Michael Wilson

Kaese,
I didn't see LTC's three brothers on the list.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers