40 Names to 40 Faces #4

Started by OCLittleFlower, July 04, 2013, 07:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyubov

Quote from: LouisIX on July 08, 2013, 07:46:26 PM
Quote from: Lyubov on July 08, 2013, 07:31:49 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on July 08, 2013, 07:10:49 PM
I'll man up and do the next one.  I can post it tomorrow afternoon but can wait if this one is still going.

Can you let us know the exact and accurate time it will be posted?

How about 12 noon Eastern Time?  If for some reason I can't post it then I'll let you guys know, but plan for that.

Darn.

When do you people work?! :lol:
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

LouisIX

Quote from: Lyubov on July 08, 2013, 08:04:42 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on July 08, 2013, 07:46:26 PM
Quote from: Lyubov on July 08, 2013, 07:31:49 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on July 08, 2013, 07:10:49 PM
I'll man up and do the next one.  I can post it tomorrow afternoon but can wait if this one is still going.

Can you let us know the exact and accurate time it will be posted?

How about 12 noon Eastern Time?  If for some reason I can't post it then I'll let you guys know, but plan for that.

Darn.

When do you people work?! :lol:

When you're in education and academics it's only the weirdest times.

Would it be better for me to wait until the evening?
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Lyubov

No, go ahead. Do what works best for you.

I can bring my laptop to work....  8)
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Pheo

Evening!  Unless I'm the only one haha.

I can't bring my laptop into work.  >:(
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

LouisIX

So I waited for Pheo.  I'm planning on putting the new game up at 8:30 PM Eastern Time, which is about an hour and 15 minutes from now.  Is that cool with everyone?
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: LouisIX on July 09, 2013, 05:17:20 PM
So I waited for Pheo.  I'm planning on putting the new game up at 8:30 PM Eastern Time, which is about an hour and 15 minutes from now.  Is that cool with everyone?

Yup!
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

LouisIX

Sorry, it's taking a few minutes longer than I had planned.  Will be up in a few minutes.