So if you took the covid vaccine and someday want to get married.....

Started by diaduit, November 14, 2021, 02:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Aulef

Does anyone know which of these products are being associated with infertility besides Pfizer's?
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Aulef on November 16, 2021, 04:35:27 PM
Does anyone know which of these products are being associated with infertility besides Pfizer's?

Because of how they work, it is probable that all of them will cause infertility in at least some (if not most) women.

Whether it is permanent remains to be seen.
this page left intentionally blank

Aulef

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 16, 2021, 04:38:01 PM

Because of how they work, it is probable that all of them will cause infertility in at least some (if not most) women.

Some aren't mRNA. By the way, I haven't heard of serious side effects caused by inactivated-virus experimental vax. All I hear of is their low effectiveness. Yet, as you said, it remains to be seen.
Tota pulchra es, Maria

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: Aulef on November 16, 2021, 06:45:17 PM

Some aren't mRNA. By the way, I haven't heard of serious side effects caused by inactivated-virus experimental vax. All I hear of is their low effectiveness. Yet, as you said, it remains to be seen.

Right, I know.

The mRNA vaccines deliver mRNA directly into your cells' ribosomes and signal the ribosomes to produce spike protein.

The adenovirus vaccines deliver a harmless virus that infects your cells and causes the cells' ribosomes to produce spike protein.

If the spike protein is causing the problem, then both kinds of vaccines are going to cause the problem.

(There are vaccines that are neither mRNA-based or adenovirus-based, but they're not available in the United States.)
this page left intentionally blank

Aulef

Quote from: ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez on November 16, 2021, 07:26:54 PM
Quote from: Aulef on November 16, 2021, 06:45:17 PM

Right, I know.

The mRNA vaccines deliver mRNA directly into your cells' ribosomes and signal the ribosomes to produce spike protein.

The adenovirus vaccines deliver a harmless virus that infects your cells and causes the cells' ribosomes to produce spike protein.

If the spike protein is causing the problem, then both kinds of vaccines are going to cause the problem.

(There are vaccines that are neither mRNA-based or adenovirus-based, but they're not available in the United States.)

I was speaking of one that is neither mRNA based nor Adenovirus based. It is being widely used in South America Unfortunately, it was partially developed in China, so it is hard to to trust it.
Tota pulchra es, Maria

andy

Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 15, 2021, 10:47:57 PM
if I ever gave up all hope, I'm sure I could tie a dollar bill (or my passport) on a string and catch an Eastern European woman

what a pervert

GiftOfGod

Quote from: andy on November 17, 2021, 08:15:21 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on November 15, 2021, 10:47:57 PM
if I ever gave up all hope, I'm sure I could tie a dollar bill (or my passport) on a string and catch an Eastern European woman like you did.

what a pervert
You said it.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

GMC

Another option is to marry another exvaccinated, we are both in the same condition.

I think that each new vaccination will have a good number of deserters. They intend to inoculate two or three doses per year. As the side effects increase with each new doses, there will come a moment where it will be impossible to cover it.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: GMC on December 02, 2021, 05:48:25 PM
Another option is to marry another exvaccinated, we are both in the same condition.

I think that each new vaccination will have a good number of deserters. They intend to inoculate two or three doses per year. As the side effects increase with each new doses, there will come a moment where it will be impossible to cover it.
"Purebloods" won't accept them.

james03

QuoteIf the partner wants it ... yes, If not, no.

You use language created to normalize homosexuality and fornicators, and you got the Aborted Baby Death Jab(TM).  The two are related.  Learn about Cultural Marxism and how it was used to indoctrinate you.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

GiftOfGod

james03

QuoteIs mud a Slavic tradition or just a lack of drainage infrastructure?
Weak.