Super Hero NO "Mass" with squirt guns!

Started by Lateran, February 27, 2013, 10:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Kaiser

Quote from: Archer on February 28, 2013, 10:35:19 AM

or

It's sad most people are too ignorant to recognize which one is really Catholic.

I disagree that they don't recognize it. I think deep down they know. They just prefer bull shit entertainment.
"If a Pope changes the rites of the sacraments he puts himself outside the Church and is Anathema"-Pope Innocent III

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of Anti-Christ"-Our Lady of La Sallette

The hebrews have not recognized the lord, therefore we can not recognize the hebrews.-St Pius X

INPEFESS

Quote from: LouisIX

What is the priesthood but a source of income for these men?  With presentation this absolutely vapid it seems impossible to me that there could be anything substantive or sacred in their faith.

There isn't. They are (or at least think like) Modernists.

Modern psychology is their morality. Humanism (with a sprinkling of the spiritual) is their religion. Personal experience of God is their faith.

They aren't Catholic and don't even deserve the title.
I  n
N omine
P atris,
E t
F ilii,
E t
S piritus
S ancti

>))))))º> "Wherefore, brethren, labour the more, that by good works you may make sure your calling and election. For doing these things, you shall not sin at any time" (II Peter 1:10). <º((((((<