To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

Quote from: ChristConquers on March 23, 2014, 05:33:02 PM
Haha, first time I've seen Dimebag not spoken about as himself. Guess I'm just used to being on metal forums. RIP Dime.

whoa, you write about metal on the internet and you know Dimebags name. man, you win. there's no way my 22 years of fan-hood can compete with that...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

ChristConquers

Quote from: Arun on March 25, 2014, 04:53:31 AM
Haha, first time I've seen Dimebag not spoken about as himself. Guess I'm just used to being on metal forums. RIP Dime.

whoa, you write about metal on the internet and you know Dimebags name. man, you win. there's no way my 22 years of fan-hood can compete with that...

It was an observation.
Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Life is a workshop of hierarchies. Only death is democratic.

Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment.

- Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Arun

Quote from: ChristConquers on March 25, 2014, 07:42:36 AM
Quote from: Arun on March 25, 2014, 04:53:31 AM

It was an observation.

yeah i'm just playing wif you man, alguds

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

eating_nachos

"Flog your enemies with the Name of Jesus, for there is no weapon more powerful in heaven or on earth." – St. John Climacus

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

piabee

This is all I've wanted to listen to since they announced their new album two weeks ago but I forgot to last Sunday.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QzGvoUMBoA[/yt]

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

erin is nice

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Bonaventure

Bonaventure

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace