Previous topic - Next topic

Older Salt

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 07, 2013, 03:18:48 PM
Quote from: Older Salt on May 07, 2013, 11:06:36 AM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 07, 2013, 10:02:18 AM
Quote from: Older Salt on May 07, 2013, 07:22:40 AM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 07, 2013, 07:19:09 AM
The No is not catholic.
And yet, under Church Law, it fulfills the holy day obligation.
Weird.
No law can exist to compel or reward you to sin.....weird indeed
The Church can promulgate sin.
Weird.
No only a facade church can promulgate sin...the Pure Bride of Christ cannot
Is the "Real Church" hiding somewhere?
Stay away from the near occasion of sin

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Older Salt on May 07, 2013, 05:10:13 PM
The No is not catholic.
Weird.
Weird.
Nope neither is the fake one...in fact they occupy the same living quarters. The true Sheep recognise the shepherd
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Mysterium Fidei on May 07, 2013, 04:34:32 PM
Quote from: INPEFESS on May 06, 2013, 11:40:52 PM
Quote from: RealJayneK on May 01, 2013, 06:58:50 AM
Quote from: tmw89 on May 01, 2013, 06:39:00 AM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 01, 2013, 06:36:01 AM
BECAUSE IT WAS NOT NECESSARY!  Lol dont you see jayne just proved the NO isnt catholic...if it were ther would be little need for debate.

Exactly... funny how the very fact that this debate happens (again... and again... and again... and again... ad nauseum) only underline the UN-Catholicity of the bogus ordo bastard rite.

This debate keeps happening because there is no obvious answer that everyone can see.

From this premise, it would follow that the debate of whether or not God exists keeps happening because there is not obvious answer that everyone can see.

Popular debate does not constitute truth.

Good to see you posting again INPEFESS.
Hear hear!
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

poche

This is what Archbishop Lefebvre said,

May 1988 Protocol signed by Archbishop Lefebvre:

"We declare that we recognize the validity of the Sacrifice of the Mass and the Sacraments celebrated with the intention of doing what the Church does, and according to the rites indicated in the typical editions of the Roman Missal and the Rituals of the Sacraments promulgated by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II."

Bonaventure

Do you know that he reneged the next day?
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Mithrandylan

Get over the validity issue, Poche.  We've already explained to you that the validity is not the issue.  EVEN IF you could prove the NO to be undoubtedly valid, that doesn't make it Catholic.  If Catholicity necessarily follows from validity, it also follows that schismatic liturgies (er, separated brethren) are Catholic, or even a black mass. 

To quote a beloved moderator:

Validity is not the issue.  Validity is not the issue.  Validity is not the issue.  Validity is not the issue.  Validity is not the issue.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

poche

Quote from: Mithrandylan on May 07, 2013, 11:04:44 PM
Get over the validity issue, Poche.  We've already explained to you that the validity is not the issue.  EVEN IF you could prove the NO to be undoubtedly valid, that doesn't make it Catholic.  If Catholicity necessarily follows from validity, it also follows that schismatic liturgies (er, separated brethren) are Catholic, or even a black mass. 
I was just quoting what he said.
:) :) :)

Mithrandylan

You don't fool me.  Your agenda has been laid out time and time again.  You are an ardent supporter of the conciliar religion, lock stock and barrel.  Very little you say has anything to do with traditional Catholicism, and most of the time you post to subvert traditionalism by drawing ridiculous and preposterous comparisons and analogies to further an ecumenical program. 
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

poche

Quote from: Mithrandylan on May 08, 2013, 12:10:32 AM
You don't fool me.  Your agenda has been laid out time and time again.  You are an ardent supporter of the conciliar religion, lock stock and barrel.  Very little you say has anything to do with traditional Catholicism, and most of the time you post to subvert traditionalism by drawing ridiculous and preposterous comparisons and analogies to further an ecumenical program.
Maybe you and I have a different idea of what is traditional Catholicism.

Older Salt

Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 07, 2013, 05:28:24 PM
The No is not catholic.
Weird.
Weird.
Nope neither is the fake one...in fact they occupy the same living quarters. The true Sheep recognise the shepherd
So the Church is both fake and real?

Christ has two Bodies?
One to fool everyone and one to be found like in "hide and seek"

Odd.

Unless one is deeply attached to the Blessed Virgin Mary, now in time, it impossible to attain salvation.

Mithrandylan

Quote from: poche on May 08, 2013, 02:07:33 AM
Quote from: Mithrandylan on May 08, 2013, 12:10:32 AM
Maybe you and I have a different idea of what is traditional Catholicism.

Yes we do and yours is poisonous.
Ps 135

Older Salt

A great quote from a good kind and wise man:

"If and this is a big IF, certain churchmen are heretics as you say with modernism, the Church is not. There will always be churchmen that are wrong, wrong, wrong. That is no reason for leaving the Church and sede is and the SSPX is poised to follow. In the time of Arius and all of you love to throw that around, saying this is the same,  the faithful did not leave, the fight was between the hierarchy. Get over yourself, you ain't special with inspiration from the Holy Ghost. Most important stop trolling for converts !"

Mithrandylan

That is a complete non sequitur, Older Salt.  In the first place, no traditional Catholic denies any mark of the Church.  In the second place, none of them have left the Church.  What you have there is the same tired and old neo-con tract that is entirely predicated on being blind to the crisis.  It's not a "big if" that "certain" churchmen are modernists, it's not even really an if at all, and it's not even certain churchmen, it's many/most, including the conciliar popes.  To say otherwise is to deny reality.
Ps 135

Older Salt

No Mith,
It is true.

Out of Charity and love for your soul, get away from the SSPX and, or other groups that are not in union with the Ordinary.

You are a good and kind man and I am concerned for your soul.

No labels attached...

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: Older Salt on May 08, 2013, 08:57:18 AM
Quote from: voxxpopulisuxx on May 07, 2013, 05:28:24 PM
The No is not catholic.
Weird.
Weird.
So the Church is both fake and real?

Christ has two Bodies?
One to fool everyone and one to be found like in "hide and seek"

Odd.
You know the bible.....its described in the parable of the wheat and tares....The KINGDOM OF GOD  is like A (singular) field.....a field in which an enemy has secretly sown with tares.  You know the rest....
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.