Does anyone know Michael Parrott's (of RTF Media) correspondence address?

Started by Greg, March 11, 2024, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

I want to send him a gift.

I cannot find it for the life of me.  Since he was sued and countersued I figure it must be in the internet somewhere.

Anyone know him?  Can you PM me his address?

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

LausTibiChriste

Have you tried asking him on Twitter? He's pretty active there.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Greg

I cannot send him a direct message.  I'm following him he is not following me
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Greg

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg