To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Pheo on February 27, 2013, 11:30:09 AM
Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on February 27, 2013, 10:45:59 AMBeethoven is nowhere compared to my man Isaac Hayes.

Quote from: The Rules1) Error has no rights.

I think this one might be ban-worthy.

:whistling:
Don't dis a brotha from anotha motha!
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Quo Vadis

Since Christ Himself has said, "This is My Body" who shall dare to doubt that It is His Body?
-- St Cyril of Jerusalem

Ancilla Domini

Georges Brassens' classic defense of the TLM, Tempête dans un bénitier. Perhaps I should post the lyrics in the Alps...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEeuRYBLLo[/yt]

totiusque

"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

Ben

Gottmitunsalex

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on March 01, 2013, 11:17:01 PM
Georges Brassens' classic defense of the TLM, Tempête dans un bénitier. Perhaps I should post the lyrics in the Alps...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEeuRYBLLo[/yt]
I don't understand French very well, but please correct me if I'm wrong, that song has a lot of foul language. A lot.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

dueSicilie

dueSicilie

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Gottmitunsalex on March 03, 2013, 03:13:38 AMI don't understand French very well, but please correct me if I'm wrong, that song has a lot of foul language. A lot.

It contains some colorful language. But the terms you might have recognized are nowhere near as strong in French as their counterparts in English. I would almost say "unfortunately," since in my opinion, no language is too strong to describe the "innovations" of the post-conciliar Church.

dueSicilie

So much beauty. God truly blessed the Irish with the gift of music.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFHGFkyew4[/yt]

CamelliaSinensis