Fornication Nation

Started by james03, September 05, 2023, 08:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

QuoteNobody mentioned an elephant in the room, that is delayed age of marriage in Western world.

That's a big problem.  Perhaps after the Comet, the rebuilt society will consider an 18 yr. olds man marrying a 16 yr. old WOMAN an ideal.  I think part of the problem is that a lot of 18 yr. old men (and today, 25 yr. old men) can't support a family, or have the maturity for it.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: james03 on November 03, 2023, 11:45:32 AM
QuoteNobody mentioned an elephant in the room, that is delayed age of marriage in Western world.

That's a big problem.  Perhaps after the Comet, the rebuilt society will consider an 18 yr. olds man marrying a 16 yr. old WOMAN an ideal.  I think part of the problem is that a lot of 18 yr. old men (and today, 25 yr. old men) can't support a family, or have the maturity for it.

Fr Ripperger in one talk mentioned this - essentially he said men at 18 should be in a position where they can support a family, but given how society is set up, that usually isn't true until men are at least 30.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

ChairmanJoeAintMyPrez

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 03, 2023, 11:47:11 AMFr Ripperger in one talk mentioned this - essentially he said men at 18 should be in a position where they can support a family, but given how society is set up, that usually isn't true until men are at least 30.

This is why open borders are anti-Catholic.
this page left intentionally blank