Funny story

Started by Greg, September 18, 2020, 11:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Heinrich on November 12, 2020, 07:03:05 AM
Acquiescing to the Holocaust lie is simply preposterous!
What do you mean by "acquiescing to the Holocaust"?

Quote from: james03 on January 14, 2021, 09:47:26 AM
More and more we don't care what "outsiders" think.
You are aware that we are supposed to convert people, right? That's hard to do when trads come-off as anti-Semitic loons.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

abc123

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 15, 2021, 04:18:58 AM

Quote from: james03 on January 14, 2021, 09:47:26 AM
More and more we don't care what "outsiders" think.
You are aware that we are supposed to convert people, right? That's hard to do when trads come-off as anti-Semitic loons.

Your concern with making trads look like loons should begin with the mirror.

Heinrich

You know what I mean.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: abc123 on January 15, 2021, 09:32:51 AM
Your concern with making trads look like loons should begin with the mirror.
The outside world doesn't care about esoteric trad beliefs or controversies such as sedevacantism and the rubrics of the Mass. They do care about being associated with, let alone becoming, "anti-Semitic" and Holocaust deniers. When the time was right, I have been frank with non-Catholics about the specific trad beliefs I hold. How they reacted ranged from positive to ambivalent. Had I thrown that I deny the Holocaust (which I don't) or used triple parenthesis around Jewish people's names in an email, I'd be tarred-and-feathered (and rightly so). The heaviest criticism I have had in this place is about protecting what I own due to the possibility of divorce and not paying for my dates' meals. The outside world doesn't care about those things either.

Quote from: Heinrich on January 15, 2021, 10:44:29 AM

You know what I mean.
I do know what you mean but you don't have the guts to say it. You're not in Germany so you can say it here. No need for a "wink-wink".
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

james03

When pressed by the moslems, we called a crusade and killed them.  When their fleet came to Europe, we formed a navy and killed them.

Christendom is under assault.  Convert people if you can, but defense is now critical.  This is the mindshift change.  I don't care at all if a jew thinks I'm an anti-semite.  I only care if he disavows his filthy Talmud and convinces ME he's not anti-Christian.  Soft men of the West have bent over backwards supporting Israel while the jew has attacked Western countries.  The burden of proof is now on them.

Soft men lead to bad times.  (Jews don't control Hollywood and music.  They don't take the Talmud seriously.  AIPAC doesn't control the congress and get us into wars.)
Bad times lead to hard men.  (You are here).
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Padraig

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 15, 2021, 10:54:54 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on January 15, 2021, 10:44:29 AM

You know what I mean.
I do know what you mean but you don't have the guts to say it. You're not in Germany so you can say it here. No need for a "wink-wink".

There's no "wink-wink" going on. You misquoted Heinrich in your original reply. He said it was preposterous to acquiesce to the Holocaust lie, which leaves no room for misinterpretation. When you originally replied asking what he meant by "acquiescing to the Holocaust," you introduced the only bit of ambiguity in the exchange.

You seem to be new enough to tradition not to have caught on to the fact that the there is nothing you can do or say to convince the world that you're just as normal as anyone else. You can protest your innocence of "Holocaust denial" until you're blue in the face, distance yourself from Bp. Williamson like the SSPX has done, but the world doesn't care. It hates you because it hated Christ first, and the reason de jour is irrelevant.

Furthermore, you haven't realized that the Holocaust is a lie. Whether you deny the 6 million figure, the gas chambers, the mass cremations, or any other facet of the established dogma surrounding the Holocaust, the fact is that it's a lie, and admitting to any of it is the world's way of extracting your grain of incense. That's why it's the one thing that you rightly assert will get you "tarred and feathered," because it's what the world really cares about.