Traditional Catholic Truth

Started by Croix de Fer, September 17, 2020, 10:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croix de Fer

Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 18, 2020, 07:55:18 PM
Quote from: Jayne on September 18, 2020, 07:52:38 AM

You said that God has to fill the void left by the failure of trad Catholics with heretics speaking the truth.  You are trying to blame God for your affinity for heretical teachers.

Better worded is that God chooses to fill the void. He doesn't have to do anything. He's demonstrated this numerous times in the Bible. You're strawman is I'm blaming God.

You are choosing to post videos of heretics on this forum and you are claiming that this is necessary because trad Catholics have left a void.  This is not God's choice; it's yours.  There is no reason of any kind to think that this is what God chooses or wants.  It's just you.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 18, 2020, 08:17:35 PM
You are choosing to post videos of heretics on this forum and you are claiming that this is necessary because trad Catholics have left a void.  This is not God's choice; it's yours.  There is no reason of any kind to think that this is what God chooses or wants.  It's just you.

But He chooses to inspire Mr. Dowell to speak the afore-posted truth. Why not share it when it's the truth of Christ? Nothing heretical in that particular video.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 18, 2020, 08:20:39 PM
Quote from: Jayne on September 18, 2020, 08:17:35 PM

But He chooses to inspire Mr. Dowell to speak the afore-posted truth. Why not share it when it's the truth of Christ? Nothing heretical in that particular video.

Mr. Dowell is a heretic who believes and teaches countless false things. Deceivers add some truth to their deceptions to make them more convincing.  There is no reason to think that he speaks under the inspiration of God.

Jayne

Quote from: Bernadette on September 18, 2020, 08:19:06 PM
What's a Hebrew Israelite?

A heretical sect that teaches that followers of Christ are bound by the old Law. 

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 18, 2020, 08:49:54 PM
Deceivers add some truth to their deceptions to make them more convincing.  There is no reason to think that he speaks under the inspiration of God.

Yes but there's none of that in the particular video I posted.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Greg on September 18, 2020, 07:19:33 AM
women hating

We can infer that Greg (a closeted agnostic) thinks the Bible and God are women-hating.

From the woman came the beginning of sin, and by her we all die.  ~ Ecclesiasticus 25:33

All malice is short to the malice of a woman ~ Ecclesiasticus 25:26

Let women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted them to speak, but to be subject, as also the law saith.
~ 1 Corinthians 14:34

A golden ring in a swine's snout, a woman fair and foolish. ~ Proverbs 11:22

Lo this have I found, said Ecclesiastes, weighing one thing after another, that I might find out the account, Which yet my soul seeketh, and I have not found it. One man among a thousand I have found, a woman among them all I have not found. ~ Ecclesiastes 7:28-29
Here, the Bible tells us that there is only one good man in every thousand men, but a good woman is almost nowhere to be found anywhere. A good woman is extremely rare. Much less than 1/1000.

It is better to dwell in a wilderness, than with a quarrelsome and passionate woman. ~ Proverbs 21:19

I have surveyed all things with my mind, to know, and consider, and seek out wisdom and reason: and to know the wickedness of the fool, and the error of the imprudent: And I have found a woman more bitter than death, who is the hunter's snare, and her heart is a net, and her hands are bands. He that pleaseth God shall escape from her: but he that is a sinner, shall be caught by her. ~ Ecclesiastes 7:27

A woman's anger, and impudence, and confusion is great. ~ Ecclesiasticus 25:29

It will be more agreeable to abide with a lion and a dragon, than to dwell with a wicked woman. ~ Ecclesiasticus 25:23

Give no issue to thy water, no, not a little: nor to a wicked woman liberty to gad abroad. If she walk not at thy hand, she will confound thee in the sight of thy enemies. Cut her off from thy flesh, lest she always abuse thee. ~ Ecclesiasticus 25:34-36

It is better to sit in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman, and in a common house. ~ Proverbs 25:24

As the climbing of a sandy way is to the feet of the aged, so is a wife full of tongue to a quiet man. ~ Ecclesiasticus 25:27

That thou mayst be delivered from the strange women, and from the stranger, who softeneth her words: And forsaketh the guide of her youth, And hath forgotten the covenant of her God: for her house inclineth unto death, and her paths to hell. None that go in unto her shall return again, neither shall they take hold of the paths of life, That thou mayst walk in a good way: and mayst keep the paths of the just.
~ Proverbs 2:16-20

coffeeandcigarette

You cannot cherry pick out of the Bible like that. There are plenty of passages addressed to men, mankind, etc. There are also way more sinful men than women in the Bible. There are many verses about virtuous women, holy women, etc. Why are you trying to be a jerk?

coffeeandcigarette

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 18, 2020, 07:51:35 PM

Good comment and you're right, but the trad Catholic household, also, is afflicted with Jezebel women ruining families.

And there are many many trad families in which the husbands run off and cheat and abandon their wives and children. There are many men who beat their wives and drink away all their earnings. Are you trying to prove that women are sinful as well, or are you trying to prove that trad women break up more marriages than trad men? The latter is a losing battle.

Don't be naive in thinking they're immune to it. Lots of "divorces" occurring between these Catholics, and the women are vampiric in draining the man of everything for which he worked. These same trad Catholic women put more trust and insurance into the State than they do the Lord, which is why they demand State marriage licenses and avoid prenups.

So the woman should refuse to get a state license...which would be breaking the law...but she is supposed to go to a lawyer and get a prenup which a judge from the legal system will then enforce? Make up your mind about secular involvement. I have never known a women to "demand" a license...you just go get one. I have never met a man who had a problem with it. Why do you?
Getting a prenup will invalidate your marriage just so you know. To enter into marriage, making provision for the dissolution of said marriage, is to enter into the marriage with no intention of remaining married until death do you part.
I love how you say "draining him of all he has worked for," as if she contributed nothing to the marriage. The woman raises the children and keeps the home, the man works out in the world, they have both earned the money that comes in. She, by taking care of all else and enabling him to work outside the home; he, by working outside the home while she raises the children. It is a team effort. If he cheats on her, or runs off with some floosy, abandoning her with five children, do you think he should pay child support? Or would her expectation of support make her a blood sucking vampire?

coffeeandcigarette

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 18, 2020, 07:59:10 PM
Quote from: Greg on September 18, 2020, 07:19:33 AM
jew hating

I would make sure you check the original language of this quote before clinging to the word hate. There is usually something lost in translation...

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 02:22:47 PM
Quote from: Greg on September 17, 2020, 02:21:09 PM
When Jayne and I are working as a tag team against you are already dead.

There are not enough hours in the day.  We will rip you apart.

You are going to envy the dead soon sugar boy.  Or KK will ban you to put you out of your MGTOW misery.

Jayne, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.  ;)

Neat story.
Dang nigga if I were you, I'd watch my mouth from now on-saw what you wrote here the other day.