4:00 AM Post

Started by TerrorDæmonum, January 03, 2013, 02:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorDæmonum

I am at work. It is 3:54. Close enough!

Bonaventure

I was going to say...a bit early!
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

TerrorDæmonum

Penelope

4:17 am and I'm waking up at 6:00 am for work! Woe is me. Christmas break is over.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Penelope on January 03, 2013, 03:18:18 AM
4:17 am and I'm waking up at 6:00 am for work! Woe is me. Christmas break is over.

My mental image of your profession is destroyed.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Penelope

Quote from: Bonaventure on January 03, 2013, 03:20:46 AM
Quote from: Penelope on January 03, 2013, 03:18:18 AM

My mental image of your profession is destroyed.

I assure you, teachers like Christmas break just as much as students do.

Also, I shouldn't have saved all of my work for the last day of break. I stayed up pretty much all night trying to get everything done and when I had had enough, I tried to go to sleep (this was after 3:00am), but I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about all the stuff I still had to do, so I got up and did more work. ...And posted on the forum.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

tmw89

Hello, 4:00 AM Post thread.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

TerrorDæmonum

And more people are online at this time than when I made the thread!

LouisIX

I haven't been up this late in quite some time.  This is probably not a good idea.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

tmw89

Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: LouisIX on January 06, 2013, 03:16:25 AM
I haven't been up this late in quite some time.  This is probably not a good idea.

Late? Isn't it early? To me, it is midday!

tmw89

---

Archer

4am is when it starts getting tough to stay awake.  2 more hours....
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

poche

its 4 something - in three more hours more or less and I can go home.
:) :) :)