The Lord Jesus condemns evolution in a private revelation.

Started by Xavier, June 09, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

The Lord Jesus gives two simple refutations of the heresy of evolution below. Pope Pius XII authorized the publication of these revelations and both St. Padre Pio and Bishop +Williamson support this particular work. It provides 2 demonstrations of the falsity of evolution.

The second, which is also developed in a separate article here - http://ldolphin.org/wmwilliams.html - is based on the simple observation that changes within kinds are reversible. If your actual ancient ancestors were, say, tall or dark, there are always chances those traits will re-appear in your family line sooner or later, especially when considering a whole population. So how is it man does not again give birth to monkeyish creatures, the alleged ancestral family line that first supposedly gave birth to man? No evolutionist really fears giving birth to a monkey or anything like a monkey. That's because they know as well as we do that their theory is a lie.

Quote from: Williams6. THE MENDELIAN INHERITANCE LAW

The unity of the human race is further established by Mendel's Inheritance Discovery on which evolutionists so much rely. G. Mendel, an experimenter, found that when he crossed a giant variety of peas with a dwarf variety, the offspring were all tall. The giants were called "dominant"; the disappearing dwarfs, "recessive". But among the second generation of this giant offspring, giants and dwarfs appeared in the proportion of 3 to 1. But when these dwarfs were self-fertilized, successive generations were all dwarfs. The recessive character was not lost, but appeared again. Experiments with flowers likewise show that the recessive color will reappear.
Also experiments with the interbreeding of animals have shown similar results. The recessive or disappearing characteristics, or the disappearing variety, will appear again, in some subsequent generation, and sometimes becomes permanent. This law prevails widely in nature, and the recessive traits appear with the dominant traits. "If rose-combed fowl were mated with single-combed fowl, the offspring were all rose-combed, but when these rose-combed fowl were mated, the offspring were again rose-combed and single-combed If gray rabbits were mated with black rabbits, their hybrids were all gray, the black seemingly disappearing, but when the second generation were mated, the progeny were again grays and blacks--God or Gorilla--p. 278. The recessive character always reappears.
Apply these widely prevalent laws to dominant man and his recessive alleged brute ancestor. The simian characteristics would appear in some generations, i£ not in many. We would expect many offspring to have the recessive character of the ape, and we ought not to be surprised, if some recessive stock became permanent.
Following analogy, we ought to look for a tribe of human beings that had degenerated into apes. That we find no such recessive characteristics even among the most degenerate savages, and no such ape-like tribe of human beings, is a decisive proof that man never descended from the brute. Else such recessive characteristics, according to the Mendelian Law, would be sure to appear. We would also find monkeys and apes--the recessive species--descended from man.
7. BIOMETRY

Even new sciences, founded by evolutionists, bear witness against their theory. Mendel's Inheritance Law is one, as we have seen Biometry is another. It was proposed and advocated by Sir Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin. He expected it to be a great prop to evolution; on the other hand, it is another proof of the unity of our race in Noah's day, and hence fatal to their theory. Biometry is defined to be the "statistical study of variation and heredity." It bears heavily against the great age of man.
One of the leading exponents of Biometry, Dr. C. B. Davenport, Secretary of the Eugenics section of the American Breeders' Association concludes that "No people of English descent are more distantly related than thirtieth cousin, while most people are more nearly related than that." Professor Conklin, of Princeton University, approves this conclusion, and adds, "As a matter of fact most persons of the same race are much more closely related than this, and certainly we need not go back to Adam nor even to Shem, Ham or Japheth to find our common ancestor." Dr. Davenport, therefore, says that the English may find a common ancestor thirty-two generations ago; Professor Conklin admits that we need not go further back than Noah to find a common ancestor of all mankind. Noah, therefore, must have been the head of the race. Evolutionists admit we need go no farther back than Noah to find the head of the race, and the population, as we have seen, proves the same thing, and disproves every guess they have made of the great age of man. We have descended from Noah and not from the brute.
This same Professor Conklin says that our race began 2,000,000 years ago (60,000 generations). How is it possible that we must go back sixty thousand generations for a common ancestor, when thirty-two generations will suffice for the English, and about 200 generations since Noah, for the whole race? If we, by the laws of biometry, can find a common ancestor in Noah, we can not possibly go back 2,000,000 years to find one. Professor Conklin's admission refutes his claim of 2,000,000 years for man. Biometry proves that age absolutely impossible.
If the progeny of this ape-like ancestor inter-bred for many generations--as certainly would have been the case--then we are not only descended from all the monkey family, the baboon, gorilla, ape, chimpanzee, orang-utang femur (H. G. Wells' ancestor), mongoose, etc., but are also related to all their progeny. Glorious ancestors! In our veins runs the blood of them all, as well as the blood of the most disgusting reptiles. And yet Professor H. H. Newman, an eminent evolutionist, in a letter to the writer, says, "The evolution idea is an ennobling one!" But biometry saves us from proving it could not be so.
Biometrists find that there is a Law of Filial Regression, or a tendency to the normal in every species, checking the accumulation of departures from the average, and forbidding the formation of new species by inheritance of peculiarities. The whole tendency of the laws of nature is against the formation of new species, so essential to evolution. The species brings forth still "after its kind." "On the average, extreme peculiarities of parents are less extreme in children." "The stature of adult offspring must, on the whole, be more mediocre than the stature of the parents." Gifted parents rarely have children as highly gifted as themselves.
The tendency is to revert to the normal in body and mind. Nature discourages the formation of new species, evolutionists to the contrary notwithstanding. "Like produces like" is a universal and unchangeable law. God has forbidden species to pass their boundaries; and, if any individual seems to threaten to do so, by possessing abnormal peculiarities, these are soon corrected, often in the next generation. Even Professor H. H. Newman says, "On the whole, the contributions of biometry to our understanding of the causes of evolution are rather disappointing." A science that upsets evolution is certainly disappointing to evolutionists.

Quote from: Jesus to Maria Valtorta, Dec 20, 1943

"One of the points at which your pride founders in error--which, above all, degrades precisely your haughtiness by giving you an origin that, if you were less corrupted by pride, you would repudiate as degrading--is that of Darwin's theory.

In order not to admit God, who, in His power, was able to have created the universe from nothing and man from the already created mud, you take the paternity of a beast as your own.
    Don't you realize you are diminishing yourselves, for--consider this--won't a beast--no matter how exemplary, selected, improved, and perfected in form and instinct, and, if your wish, even in mental formation--always be a beast?  Don't you realize this?  This testifies unfavorably regarding your pride as pseudo-supermen.

But if you fail to realize, I will not be the one to waste words to make you aware of it and converted from the error.  I ask you only one question which, in your great numbers, you have never asked yourselves.  And if you can answer Me with facts, I will no longer combat this degrading theory of yours.

If man is a spin-off from the monkey, which by progressive evolution has become man, how is it that over so many years in which you have maintained this theory you have never succeeded, not even with the perfected instruments and methods at present, in making a man from a monkey?  You could have taken the most intelligent offspring of a pair of intelligent moneys and then their intelligent offspring, and so on.  You would now have many generations of selected, instructed monkeys cared for by the most patient, tenacious, and sagacious scientific method.  But you would still have monkeys.  If there happened to be a mutation, it would be this: the beasts would be physically less strong than the former ones and morally more degenerate, for, with all your methods and instruments, you would have destroyed that perfection of the monkey which My Father created for these quadrumans.

Another question.  If man came from the monkey, how is it that man, even with grafts and repugnant forms of cross-fertilization, does not become a monkey again?  You would be capable even of attempting these horrors if you knew that it could give approvative sanction to your theory.  But you do not do so because you know that you would not be able to turn a man into a monkey.  You would turn him into an ugly son of man, a degenerate, perhaps a criminal.  But never a real monkey.  You do not try because you know beforehand that you would get a poor result and your reputation would emerge therefrom in ruins.

For this reason you do not do so.  For no other.  For you feel no remorse or horror over degrading a man to the level of a beast to maintain a thesis of yours.  You are capbable of this and of much more.  You are already beasts because you deny God and kill the spirit, which distinguishes you from the beasts.

Your science causes Me horror.  You degrade the intellect and like madmen do not even realize you are degrading it.  In truth, I tell you that many of the primitive are more men than you are."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

GloriaPatri

Too bad private "revelations" are absolutely worthless and have no authority concerning matters of the natural sciences.

Xavier

Says yet another person who lost the treasure of the Faith in no small part thanks to evolution, and its pagan theories of monkeys giving rise to men.

I could easily cite St. Montfort and Fr. Mueller on the pious assent due to revelations made by Christ to His Saints; but when you've rejected the Church and Christ Himself, what good will that do you now? I pray you have the good sense to return someday, at which point Christ will graciously forgive and restore you, as He always does. But Plato never died for your sins, does not know or care anything about you and will not make satisfaction in blood for your soul when you stand before God. You have forgotten all the love Christ has shown you, all the divine power He has demonstrated, the miracles He has worked in the lives of His Saints and the history of His Church, and committed treason against the King Who loves you, and offered His life for yours; all starting from your uncritical acceptance of the pagan dogma of evolution.

The Lord's Word aside, the first link makes purely scientific arguments against the absurdity of evolutionists claiming they have monkeys in their ancestral family tree. If that were so, the simian trait or some slight variant thereof would likely re-appear in some subset of the population - and we would thus find some humans having given birth to ape-like brutes, which never happened anywhere, and which not even the evolutionist deceivers expect to happen to their progeny, all their fanciful claims about their glorious ancestors notwithstanding; ergo, the evolutionists are liars who seek to dupe careless Christians and lead them away from the Faith, not without some degree of success in individual cases.

You bemoan yourself, GloriaPatri, that much of the western world today hardly believes what it once did, that it kills its children; in brief, that it neither loves God nor neighbor; yet you fail to see this is what pagan evolutionism has produced in Christian society. Evolution degrades man, denies his divine origin and corrupts morality. Pagan secularism and its child killing barbarism, Communism and its "scientific atheism" lie, eugenics and much else beside arose not at all coincidentally after evolutionary falsehoods were broadly accepted. This theory was designed in hell solely for the purpose of robbing God of His glory in creating man supernaturally. God is our Father, not the monkey.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Kaesekopf

St mussolini, pray for us!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Xavier

Was going to post this in the devotional thread, but hope no one has an objection to it being posted here. Come back, GloriaPatri, Jesus is calling you back to His Church; give up this "platonic realism" foolishness and become again a Catholic Christian. Plato does not love you, he is dead. The Heart of Jesus, burning with love for you in the Eucharist, is waiting for you. Read especially 5.

"THAT THE HEART OF JESUS INVITES ALL, EVEN SINNERS

1. The voice of Jesus.-----Come to Me, all ye that labor and are burdened, and I will refresh you. 

He that is just, let him come, that he may be made still more just: he that is lukewarm, let him come, that he may become fervent: he that is a sinner, let him come, that he may be cleansed and made holy. 

Alas for human frailty! Where is the man, that has not sinned? For, whosoever shall say, that he has no sin, deceives himself, and the truth is not in him. 

2. My Child, if thou feelest thyself burdened with sins, or troubled with defects, hasten to My Heart: here shalt thou be made free; here thou shalt breathe again. 

Let not the greatness of thy sins hinder thee, nor the grandeur of My Majesty: I came not to call the just to repentance, but sinners. 

The greater the miseries to which thou art subject, the greater the pity I feel for thee: and the 
more thou art ill, the greater need thou hast of a physician. 

I am not astonished at thy infirmities; for I know thy frame and thy heart. That thou didst not fall into greater evils, thou owest chiefly to My grace. 

But at this I wonder, that, when I present Myself to heal thee, thou art unwilling to be healed; or, if thou art willing, thou seemest to doubt My goodness. 

Ah! My Child, do not offer this most bitter insult to My Heart. For My Heart loves to forgive, and does not grow weary with pardoning. 

Behold, with what kindness I treat truly repentant sinners, so that I have even been called the friend of sinners. 

3. Where is the heart, that loves as My Heart? No man has a greater love, than that he lay down his life for his friends; but I, the Son of God, have a greater one than this, for I laid down My life for My enemies. 

Who ever loved Me first? Or who ever bestowed his affections upon Me, who did not first experience the effects of My love? 

4. Since many lose their innocence, before they understand clearly what innocence is, or how great its price, it is a great glory of My Heart, to triumph also over their hearts; and of sinners to make 
them Saints. 

O didst thou but know the charity of My Heart, thou mightst then be able to understand, how dearly It loves faithful souls, and how sweetly It invites sinners. 

Who is suffering, and My Heart is not suffering with him? Who sins, and My Heart is not thereby affected? Who is ill, and My Heart does not afford a remedy? Who is unhappy, and My Heart does not feel it? Who, in fine, is there in the world, to whom My Heart does no good? 

5. I am a good Father; and My children, begotten on the Cross, I embrace with the love of My Heart-----which remains open for them, that, at all times, they may have a place of refuge, nor this a common one, but the very centre of My affections. 

Whilst they sleep, My Heart is awake to watch over them; whilst they are watching, It is occupied with their preservation. 

So great is the love wherewith My Heart is inflamed for them, that I love and cherish each, as if he were My only one. 

And if some one, misled by the enemy, wanders away, My Heart wails over him, as over the death of an only-born. I pursue him with My love, I invite, I press, I promise. But if he be unwilling to hearken to Me, I have patience, I stand at the door of his heart, and knock again and again. 

If, at last, he resolves to return to Me; I fly to meet him, I press him to My bosom, whilst My Heart leaps for joy; because I see the child, whom I had bewailed as dead, alive and safely restored to Me.

In My joy, I call together all Heaven, that they may congratulate Me, and exult with Me. 

6. If, therefore, thou desirest to delight My Heart, to gladden Heaven, and to refresh thy soul, be converted to Me with thy whole heart. 

It matters not how much, or how little, thou mayst have sinned, come to My Heart, and thou shalt find a cure for all thy ills. 

Trust in Me, My Child, and fear nothing: I call thee, not to upbraid thee with thy faults; but that I may wash them away. 

Come, Child come: I await thee, with open arms, and a burning Heart. 

7. The voice of the Disciple.-----Behold, most sweet Jesus, behold, I come, aroused and reassured by 
the exceeding goodness of Thy Heart. Coming, I beseech and exclaim: Kindly receive Thy prodigal child, returning from a far-off country, squalid with sin, filled with misery. 

I am not worthy to be called Thy child, since I left Thee in a manner so unbecoming, dishonored Thee so shamefully, and grieved Thee so much. 

I have sinned against Heaven and before Thee: guilty as I am, I dare not now throw myself into Thy arms: behold, I prostrate myself in the dust before Thy feet, appealing to Thy paternal Heart, imploring pardon. 

Lo, Thou didst recall me when I fled away: Thou didst seek me, when I was lost: Thou didst bear with me, when I was abusing Thy goodness: with wonderful mildness Thou didst induce me to return: when, at last, I come in this pitiful state, Thou dost not only receive me, but, O goodness! 
Thou dost even embrace me! O Jesus! O never was there such a father! 

Let all the Angels and Saints be glad, and rejoice with me: let them praise and extol Thy mercy forever! 

Behold, now I am Thine for evermore: ever faithful I will love Thee, O Lord, and, through love for Thee, I will comply with all Thy wishes."

Heinrich

Xavier, when are you entering the FSSP seminary? Please do.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

I don't think private revelation stuff belongs in a natural sciences subforum, to be honest.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

jovan66102

Quote from: Kaesekopf on June 11, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
I don't think private revelation stuff belongs in a natural sciences subforum, to be honest.

Especially a private revelation of which the CDF said 'in any future reprint of the volumes, each should, right from its first page, clearly state that the 'visions' and 'dictations' referred to in it cannot be held to be of supernatural origin but must be considered simply as literary forms used by the author to narrate in her own way the life of Jesus.'

Italian original:

http://www.lettereadioealluomo.com/Documenti_Valtorta.htm#24
Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)" St Bernard of Clairvaux
https://musingsofanoldcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/

Gardener

I'm not a believer in evolution. I've gone through public and private school (k-8, 11-12 public; 9-10 private) and several college level courses. Public pushed evolution whilst the private school did not. College level was focused on the systems themselves and never tried to push one way or another. It was College Anatomy and then Physiology which assisted in kicking my butt away from my resultant post-Army agnosticism. Learning those systems, seeing the irreducible complexity, seeing the amount of necessary interactions within said systems and outside of them to do anything productive, I lost all lack of care towards our Creator and began pursuing Him (granted, amidst many other causes -- the realities of A&P were not alone in this). My Anatomy professor, upon bringing this up with him, admitted he was not an evolutionist either, but a creationist and for the same reasons.

All in all, I find evolution necessitates a sort of faith as much, or more, than creationism.

That being said, I do not find the Valtorta dialogues to be very convincing. The language is stilted and saccharine. It's very romantic, and I'd bet that if one wished to approach it without consideration of the supposed source (Christ), that even a creationist who had a bit of rhetorical ability and knowledge of evolutionary claims could rip it to shreds without effort. The same cannot be said of the words of Christ in Scripture -- His logic is amazingly simple in its complexity/complex in its simplicity, and yet accessible to many stations of learning. He always anticipates the corner and shifts the enemy into it rather than Himself. I don't see that here.

Reading some more of Valtorta's stuff online, I find the interactions just... weird. Very unbelievable, imo. While I do believe Christ had jovial interactions with the Apostles, and had very bland moments, sad moments, etc., I don't believe He came off as one might in a fantasy. And that's what I see in there: a fantastical, day-dream like interaction better suited for a romantic comedy than the Word Incarnate. Perhaps I'm being harsh. I dunno.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

John Lamb

When the rich man in hell asks Christ to warn his relatives of the fate that awaits them, He says that if they wouldn't believe the writings of Moses then they wouldn't believe any sort of miracle, even raising someone from the dead.
That's why there is no need for a private revelation condemning evolution: public revelation already condemns it.
Why would God bother speaking to people who show such contempt for the scriptures? If anyone in our age is wondering why God doesn't just tell us whether or not evolution is true, He'll just point to the scriptures and ask why they refused to listen.
"Let all bitterness and animosity and indignation and defamation be removed from you, together with every evil. And become helpfully kind to one another, inwardly compassionate, forgiving among yourselves, just as God also graciously forgave you in the Anointed." – St. Paul

Carleendiane

That being said, I do not find the Valtorta dialogues to be very convincing. The language is stilted and saccharine. Gardener

Probably just me but I've never been comfortable with saccharine or romantic. I do not find that very convincing coming from Our Lord. Of course that is in relation to the conversations provided by those who claim dialogue with our Lord. This may be due to my nature. Though, if My Lord spoke to me in any fashion at all:) I would immediately love it. That being said, I more gravitate to fire and brimstone than saccharine.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Xavier

1. Well, let's begin with the Poem, then. St. Padre Pio could read hearts. If Maria Valtorta fooled others by a clever invention, do you think she could have fooled him? "Mrs. Elisa Lucchi, known as Malvina, from Forlì, a year before Padre Pio's death asked him in Confession, "Father, I have heard mention of Maria Valtorta's books. Do you advise me to read them?" Padre Pio replied, "I don't advise you to—I order you to!" http://www.bardstown.com/~brchrys/Padre-Pio-Valtorta.html That's quite the endorsement, isn't it? In fact, it is so elevated and profound that Bp. Williamson doesn't hesitate to say, "if I had a family to defend: [I would read] aloud each night to the children selected chapters from Maria Valtorta's Poem of the Man-God. And when we had reached the end of the five volumes in English, I imagine us starting again from the beginning, and so on, until all the children had left home!" The 5 volumes can be read here https://archive.org/details/Volume1OfThePoemOfTheManGod Can we not at least take a Gamaliel (the book records his conversion too! another issue known only to a few Christians, unlikely for Maria Valtorta to have invented) like neutral wait and see approach for now? Bp. Williamson is not one to make judgments like this on a whim: H.E. has even stated he would be willing to ordain any man to the priesthood who has finished reading this work, because so many and so useful are the doctrines taught therein.

Pope Pius XII said, "Publish this work as it is. there is no need to give an opinion about its origin, whether it be extraordinary or not. Who reads it, will understand." See http://www.valtorta.org/the_poem_of_the_man_god_reviews_and_critiques.asp for other testimonies from learned and holy Catholic priests. Fr. Gabriel Roschini is considered by some to be the greatest Mariologist of the 20th century,professor at "Marianum", Pontifical Faculty of Theology in Rome, famous mariologist, author of 130 books, and advisor to the Holy Office. Father said, "I must candidly admit that the Mariology found in Maria Valtorta's writings, whether published or not, has been for me a real discovery. No other Marian writing, not even the sum total of all the writings I have read and studied were able to give me as clear, as lively, as complete, as luminous, or as fascinating an image, both simple and sublime, of Mary, God's masterpiece."

St. Padre Pio "ordered" it because he knew the doctrine of spiritual victimhood (that both he and saintly Maria Valtorta lived and practiced) the Lord Jesus teaches in the Poem of the Man God is not of human origin. And it defends the doctrine of Our Lady Co-Redemptrix, (taught by traditional Popes, and the name of one of the SSPX's seminaries, in Le Roja, Argentina) and co-redeeming Victim, with the same zeal that saintly Maria de Agreda defended the Immaculate Conception in Mystical City of God. I am sure many traditional Catholics have found that other work a priceless treasure in learning about the holy life of the Mother of God, Her blessed infancy, Her years in the temple, and the other prodigies of Her life. Poem of the Man God is in the same category, that is why St. Padre Pio, Bp. Williamson, Fr. Barrielle (vocations director of SSPX for many years) and Fr. Roschini defend it as they do.

2. Now, back to evolution. We can know from both (1) Papal teaching and from (2) Tradition that traditional Catholics should reject evolution as false. "Pius IX. The year after the publication of Darwin's evolution thesis, the Provincial Council of Cologne issued the following canon, which was approved by Pope Pius IX: "Our first parents were immediately created by God (Gen.2.7). Therefore we declare as quite contrary to Holy Scripture and the Faith the opinion of those who dare to assert that man, in respect of the body, is derived by spontaneous transformation from an imperfect nature, which improved continually until it reached the present human state." [10] http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/creation/cbutel/humanevo.html

Isn't it clear Vatican I has this in mind when it says: "all faithful Christians are forbidden to defend as the legitimate conclusions of science those opinions which are known to be contrary to the doctrine of faith, particularly if they have been condemned by the Church; and furthermore they are absolutely bound to hold them to be errors which wear the deceptive appearance of truth ... This sole true God by His goodness and omnipotent power ... immediately from the beginning of time fashioned each creature, out of nothing, spiritual and corporeal". True, Pope Pius XII allowed reasons both for and against evolution to be presented, but he forbade polygenism, and also said no one should proceed as if revelation had nothing to say about the subject.

Finally, Tradition leaves us in no doubt whatsoever the special creation of Adam took place less than 10,000 years ago - not millions or hundreds of thousands or whatever other fable the evolutionists come up with. Specifically, in 5200 B.C. This is the same year we arrive at by a literal reading of the Genesis chronologies, and is the year given by Fr. Eusebius, Father of Church history. Maria de Agreda reaffirms this date. Jesus Christ wants us to know the truth about His creation of Adam in His Christmas Liturgy! "In the year 5199th from the creation of the world, when in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, in the year 2959th from the flood, in the year 2015th from the birth of Abraham, in the year 1510th from the going forth of the people of Israel out of Egypt under Moses, in the year 1032th from the anointing of David as King, in the 65th week according to the prophecy of Daniel, in the 194th Olympiad, in the 752nd from the foundation of the city of Rome, in the 42nd year of the reign of the Emperor Octavian Augustus, in the 6th age of the world, while the whole earth was at peace, Jesus Christ, Himself Eternal God and Son of the Eternal Father, being pleased to hallow the world by His most gracious coming, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost, and when nine months were passed after His conception, [all kneel down] was born of the Virgin Mary at Bethlehem of Juda made Man, Our Lord Jesus Christ was born according to the flesh." https://sspx.org/en/news-events/news/spanning-east-and-west-christmas-liturgy

3. Scientific demonstrations of the falsity of evolution. There are many scientific demonstrations that evolution is a myth. E.g. that the fossil record clearly disproves millions of apes transitioning into thousands or millions of men over millions of years, that science has proven all of us are descended from one man and from one woman, that it has been demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt the earth is less than 100,000 years old etc; if one is not sure those words came from Our Lord, and wants to defend evolution, kindly explain why the argument, also advanced by Rev. Williams in the link given in the op is wrong. The evolutionists really have nothing: if apes can give birth to different kinds of apes, apes can also give birth to men. That's the alleged "insight" of evolution. But, in fact, species reproduce only after their own kind, and if apes did indeed become men, it would necessarily follow that men could become apes again. So, (I) do the evolutionists really believe one of their children's children one day will become a monkey? No, not even they believe that: and (II) what happens when we mate the most advanced monkeys with the most advanced monkeys - at what point do we get a man and a woman - a supposed baby Adam and a baby Eve, as theistic evolutionists think? Evolution is Planet of the Apes style storytelling.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Xavier on June 27, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
3. Scientific demonstrations of the falsity of evolution. There are many scientific demonstrations that evolution is a myth. E.g. that the fossil record clearly disproves millions of apes transitioning into thousands or millions of men over millions of years, that science has proven all of us are descended from one man and from one woman, that it has been demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt the earth is less than 100,000 years old etc; if one is not sure those words came from Our Lord, and wants to defend evolution, kindly explain why the argument, also advanced by Rev. Williams in the link given in the op is wrong. The evolutionists really have nothing: if apes can give birth to different kinds of apes, apes can also give birth to men. That's the alleged "insight" of evolution. But, in fact, species reproduce only after their own kind, and if apes did indeed become men, it would necessarily follow that men could become apes again. So, (I) do the evolutionists really believe one of their children's children one day will become a monkey? No, not even they believe that: and (II) what happens when we mate the most advanced monkeys with the most advanced monkeys - at what point do we get a man and a woman - a supposed baby Adam and a baby Eve, as theistic evolutionists think? Evolution is Planet of the Apes style storytelling.

I don't have a dog in the evolution fight, but this paragraph mindlessly and irresponsibly reduces evolutionary arguments to a caricature. 

No one will take you seriously if you argue like this, and you'll do far, far more harm to 'convincing' anyone about Creation and/or evolution.  You'll also do great damage to religious credibility if you shout "look at this private revelation, it confirms everything I say!  Checkmate, atheists!"  Private revelation is not good for a foundation, it's worthy of belief, not obligatory, and centuries of folks lived on and died without it. 

If you found yourself in a discussion with a pro-evolution person, he'd make you look like a fool. 

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Xavier on June 27, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
1. Well, let's begin with the Poem, then. St. Padre Pio could read hearts. If Maria Valtorta fooled others by a clever invention, do you think she could have fooled him?

Yes.

Padre Pio wasn't God.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Lynne

Quote from: Heinrich on June 11, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
Xavier, when are you entering the FSSP seminary? Please do.

He'll do fine in the SSPX seminary, thank you.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"