The Church Courtyard > Ask a Traditionalist

Should Catholics reject modern medicine?

<< < (7/7)

mikemac:

--- Quote from: Kopp on September 09, 2021, 12:48:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: mikemac on September 08, 2021, 04:39:15 PM ---
Dr. Brian Kopp, the person that wrote the first article above used to post regularly in the Fish Eaters Forum.  He posted in this forum up to about five years ago too.  Back in the Fish Eaters Forum he organized a petition that was sent directly to Vladimir Putin's office asking him to ask the Pope of the time (Benedict I think) to consecrate Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.  It was just before Putin was to visit Rome.  It was a good effort, with a very good letter to Putin but nothing ever came of it.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Maximilian on September 08, 2021, 09:41:35 PM ---
I remember him from the long-ago days of FreeRepublic and Angelqueen. We disagreed on a few things, but he was a good guy with many excellent posts.

--- End quote ---
Hi guys,
Thanks, great to “see” you both! I haven’t visited this forum in a number of years but Clare had asked me a question about that Patheos article over on Facebook and my response to her inquiry there formed a large part of my article at CMR.

I think the subsequent Crisis article used my CMR article arguments as a launching point. It would have been nice to get a link in the Crisis article but at least the subterfuge of the Patheos article and author are being exposed.

--- End quote ---

Welcome back.

Kopp:

--- Quote from: Clare on September 09, 2021, 01:18:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kopp on September 09, 2021, 12:50:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Clare on September 08, 2021, 04:09:11 PM ---A couple of articles that address the issue:

https://creativeminorityreport.com/blog/2021/09/02/not-so-fast-the-very-misleading-article-by-a-priest-on-drugs-and-abortion-testing/

https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/stop-pretending-the-covid-jab-is-morally-equivalent-to-other-meds

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Thanks Clare. You precipitated both these articles so take a bit of credit!

--- End quote ---
Did I precipitate the Crisis one too??

--- End quote ---
I really doubt the Crisis one would have been written if I had not outlined the problems with that Patheos article at CMR. The Crisis article was very well done but it was definitely spawned by the article at CMR. IMHO.

Clare:

--- Quote from: Kopp on September 09, 2021, 01:34:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Clare on September 09, 2021, 01:18:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kopp on September 09, 2021, 12:50:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Clare on September 08, 2021, 04:09:11 PM ---A couple of articles that address the issue:

https://creativeminorityreport.com/blog/2021/09/02/not-so-fast-the-very-misleading-article-by-a-priest-on-drugs-and-abortion-testing/

https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/stop-pretending-the-covid-jab-is-morally-equivalent-to-other-meds

--- End quote ---

Thanks Clare. You precipitated both these articles so take a bit of credit!

--- End quote ---
Did I precipitate the Crisis one too??

--- End quote ---
I really doubt the Crisis one would have been written if I had not outlined the problems with that Patheos article at CMR. The Crisis article was very well done but it was definitely spawned by the article at CMR. IMHO.

--- End quote ---
Cool!

Acolyte:

--- Quote from: diaduit on August 28, 2021, 03:37:05 PM ---Not a problem for me to avoid those as there are alternatives for them.

I took my Dad off Lipitor for his cholesterol and literally overnight (not literally like a surfer dude uses but literally in the real sense) his cognitive function improved unbelievably to the point that he shocked everyone for months after with how he was doing.

I fixed my 15 year low blood pressure problem with hawthorn tincture.

I am having great success with my breathing allergies with homeopathic remedies.

oh and btw hydroxychloroquine is on the market for over 60 years, HEK cells are only used since 1972 and I find it funny that the 3 actual worthwhile cures for covid are on this list....I looked very briefly at some of the published material and they were experiments carried out not by the makers of the drug or the inventors but research teams who were testing these products for other reasons in last 15 years....long after the development of the product.  Its like I form a research team to test sudafed using hek cells to see if they turn the tablet pink, that does not make sudafed immoral or culpable ....I am open to correction on that but it was a brief look.

Fr Schneider is as covid cult as you can get.

--- End quote ---

Hawthorn works for me as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version