Last Person to Post Wins!

Started by Sbyvl36, August 12, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

:pray3:
Quote from: CilantroTamales on August 03, 2017, 05:14:47 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 08:02:43 PM
I WON!!!!!    :beer:   I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING AND AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME, I WON!!!!!! Did I? Non, did I win? Dymph, did I?

Nòooooo! DON'THE ANSWER THAT!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME? Don't answer that either. :madsmiley: :madsmiley:

Sorry, no, you didn't win...  :(

Cilantro....am I gonna have to eat you? Do you know who this is?????? I may have to sit on you.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

CilantroTamales

I win because I was threatened with "sitting"  :D

Carleendiane

I was just joking. It's been a long time since I've sat on anyone.  But I could. Sit on you, that is. They call me big mama. Behind my back.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

CilantroTamales

Okay, you can post last...     :-X

Carleendiane

Thanks, Cilantro. You won't regret this.