Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaduit

Thanks MM,

It was the middle of the night and a bout of insomnia when I posted that :)

Trumps antibodies were of mice cells but look at this article and where this treatment maybe going.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/10/07/1009664/trumps-antibody-treatment-was-tested-using-cells-from-an-abortion/

BTW .....what is going on with his swollen cheekbone just under his right eye?

awkwardcustomer

The article that diaduit linked to is well worth a full read.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/10/07/1009664/trumps-antibody-treatment-was-tested-using-cells-from-an-abortion/

Trump's antibody treatment was tested using cells originally derived from an abortion
The Trump administration has looked to curtail research with fetal cells. But when it was life or death for the president, no one objected.

by Antonio Regalado
October 7, 2020

This week, President Donald Trump extolled the cutting-edge coronavirus treatments he received as "miracles coming down from God." If that's true, then God employs cell lines derived from human fetal tissue.

The emergency antibody that Trump received last week was developed with the use of a cell line originally derived from abortion tissue, according to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, the company that developed the experimental drug.

The Trump administration has taken an increasingly firm line against medical research using fetal tissue from abortions. For example, when it moved in 2019 to curtail the ability of the National Institutes of Health to fund such research, supporters hailed a "major pro-life victory" and thanked Trump personally for taking decisive action against what they called the "outrageous and disgusting" practice of "experimentation using baby body parts."

But when the president faced a deadly encounter with covid-19, his administration raised no objections over the fact that the new drugs also relied on fetal cells, and anti-abortion campaigners were silent too. Most likely, their hypocrisy was unwitting. Many types of medical and vaccine research employ supplies of cells originally acquired from abortion tissue. It would have taken an expert to realize that was the case with Trump's treatment.

Last Friday, as Trump developed worrisome symptoms of covid-19, the president received an emergency cocktail of anti-coronavirus antibodies made by Regeneron. These molecules are manufactured in cells from a hamster's ovary, so-called "CHO" cells, according to the company—not in human cells.

But cells originally derived from a fetus were used in another way. According to Regeneron, laboratory tests used to assess the potency of its antibodies employed a standardized supply of cells called HEK 293T, whose origin was kidney tissue from an abortion in the Netherlands in the 1970s.

Since then, the 293T cells have been "immortalized," meaning they keep dividing in the lab, somewhat like a cancer, and have undergone other genetic changes and additions.

According to Regeneron, it and many other labs employ 293T cells to manufacture virus "pseudoparticles," which are virus-like structures that contain the "spike" protein of the deadly coronavirus. It needs those to test how well different antibodies will neutralize the virus.

The two antibodies Regeneron eventually put forward as an experimental treatment, which may have saved Trump's life, would have been selected using exactly such tests. Because the 293T cells were acquired so long ago, and have lived so long in the laboratory, they are no longer thought of as involving abortion politics.

Related Story

Trump just got a dose of Regeneron's unapproved antibody drug for covid
At 74 and overweight, the president is at higher risk for serious illness.

"It's how you want to parse it," says Alexandra Bowie, a Regeneron spokesperson. "But the 293T cell lines available today are not considered fetal tissue, and we did not otherwise use fetal tissue."

The Trump administration has sought to block or curtail research that requires tissue from recently performed abortions. In August, for example, a new board created by the Department of Health and Human Services, and stacked with figures opposed to abortion, voted to withhold funding from 13 of 14 proposals.

The rejections centered on research seeking fresh supplies of abortion tissue, rather than ongoing research involving older, well-established cell lines in use for many years, like the type Regeneron employed. However, one reason some scientists want to study abortion tissue is so they can create new and valuable cell lines.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Lynne

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/10/08/no-president-trumps-regeneron-therapy-did-not-contain-human-embryonic-stem-cells/

Uninformed commentary has emerged this morning stating that President Trump has received a medication created with the use of human embryonic stem cells.  CLI has reviewed the published information and our conclusion is straightforward: The president was not given any medicines to treat COVID-19 that involved the destruction of human life.  No human embryonic stem cells or human fetal tissue were used to produce the treatments President Trump received–period.  Let's look at the facts.

The Regeneron therapy given to the president was made in Velocimmune humanized mice, a novel platform that uses genetically modified mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells to generate antibodies described here and here.  Development of Regeneron's antibody cocktail is detailed in the journal Science, describing how they identified their antibodies made from Velocimmune mice and blood from recovered patients previously infected with SARS-CoV-2.

The final antibody pair used in the REGN-COV2 therapy cocktail was then produced in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells.  Results from Regeneron's REGN-COV2 clinical trials to treat COVID-19 patients are reported here.

Mouse embryonic stem cells and genetic modifications to make such mice date back to 1981, have been extensively studied, and were instrumental in the discovery of induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, another fully ethical alternative to fetal material, as discussed in this Nature review.  iPSCs are much easier to use than human embryonic stem cells, more flexible in their uses, and are not ethically controversial.  No one has ever advocated against using mouse embryonic stem cells for development of therapies – only against destruction of human lives.

And finally, the anti-viral medicine remdesivir and the anti-inflammatory corticosteroid dexamethasone, also given to the president to treat COVID-19, are chemicals—no cells of any kind were used to produce these medicines.

These facts reinforce this truth: Ethical treatments are saving lives every day–including the president of the United States."

The Charlotte Lozier Institute urges Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks not to take down these erroneous comments but to supply a link to our full statement at lozierinstitute.org.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Lynne on October 09, 2020, 06:00:30 PM
https://www.lifenews.com/2020/10/08/no-president-trumps-regeneron-therapy-did-not-contain-human-embryonic-stem-cells/

Uninformed commentary has emerged this morning stating that President Trump has received a medication created with the use of human embryonic stem cells.  CLI has reviewed the published information and our conclusion is straightforward: The president was not given any medicines to treat COVID-19 that involved the destruction of human life.  No human embryonic stem cells or human fetal tissue were used to produce the treatments President Trump received–period.  Let's look at the facts.

The Regeneron therapy given to the president was made in Velocimmune humanized mice, a novel platform that uses genetically modified mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells to generate antibodies described here and here.  Development of Regeneron's antibody cocktail is detailed in the journal Science, describing how they identified their antibodies made from Velocimmune mice and blood from recovered patients previously infected with SARS-CoV-2.

The final antibody pair used in the REGN-COV2 therapy cocktail was then produced in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells.  Results from Regeneron's REGN-COV2 clinical trials to treat COVID-19 patients are reported here.

Mouse embryonic stem cells and genetic modifications to make such mice date back to 1981, have been extensively studied, and were instrumental in the discovery of induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, another fully ethical alternative to fetal material, as discussed in this Nature review.  iPSCs are much easier to use than human embryonic stem cells, more flexible in their uses, and are not ethically controversial.  No one has ever advocated against using mouse embryonic stem cells for development of therapies – only against destruction of human lives.

And finally, the anti-viral medicine remdesivir and the anti-inflammatory corticosteroid dexamethasone, also given to the president to treat COVID-19, are chemicals—no cells of any kind were used to produce these medicines.

These facts reinforce this truth: Ethical treatments are saving lives every day–including the president of the United States."

The Charlotte Lozier Institute urges Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks not to take down these erroneous comments but to supply a link to our full statement at lozierinstitute.org.

Isn't this missing the point?  It's not the drugs that contain the human fetal material but the laboratory tests, because they rely on cells whose origin was from kidney tissue from an abortion in the Netherlands in the 1970s, according to the article.

The drugs were tested using these cells which keep multiplying in the laboratory but because it was so long ago, they are not considered to be fetal material any longer.  If I'm understanding this correctly that is.

It's quite horrible though.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Non Nobis

Following the link from the LifeSiteNews article Lynne posted it appears the issue is still being discussed (there is/was a "press call" today 10/9...)

https://lozierinstitute.org/scientists-scholars-debunk-misinformation-false-claims-about-president-trumps-covid-19-treatment/

QuoteScientists, Scholars Debunk Misinformation, False Claims about President Trump's COVID-19 Treatment
Charlotte Lozier Institute  |  October 9, 2020.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 9, 2020 | Link

Contact: Prudence Robertson, probertson@sbalist.org; Nicole Stacy nstacy@sbalist.org

** Press Call Today **

Washington, D.C. –  Cellular biologists and researchers with the Charlotte Lozier Institute will hold a call for press this afternoon to debunk the uninformed commentary and misleading press reports that President Donald J. Trump's treatment for COVID-19 included therapies that were developed using means that destroyed human life.

To RSVP to the call and receive call-in instructions, please email Prudence Robertson: proberston@sbalist.org

What: Responding to Misinformation Regarding President Trump's COVID-19 Treatment

Who:  David Prentice, Ph.D., Vice President & Research Director, Charlotte Lozier Institute and Tara Sander Lee, Ph.D., Senior Fellow & Director of Life Sciences, Charlotte Lozier Institute

When: Friday, October 9, 2020 at 2 PM Eastern Time

Topics to be addressed on the call include false assertions reported by news outlets, as well as:

The false claim that Regeneron's antibody drug given to President Trump was made using fetal tissue/fetal cells/embryonic stem cells – historic or otherwise

The distinction between fetal cell line HEK293T and fresh fetal tissue; how fetal cell line HEK293T was used and whether this historic fetal cell line is necessary today

The Trump Administrations recent change in funding related to fetal tissue research and alleged hypocrisy as it relates to COVID-19 treatments

Earlier this week, Drs. Prentice and Sander Lee issued a statement outlining misleading claims on these topics and have since engaged in several conversations with reporters.

To RSVP to the call and receive call-in instructions, please email Prudence Robertson: proberston@sbalist.org

Charlotte Lozier Institute was launched in 2011 as the education and research arm of Susan B. Anthony List. CLI is a hub for research and public policy analysis on some of the most pressing issues facing the United States and nations around the world. The Institute is named for a feminist physician known for her commitment to the sanctity of human life and equal career and educational opportunities for women.  The 175th anniversary of Dr. Charlotte Denman Lozier's birth occurred on March 16, 2019.

I want to hear just what they say about the questions.  Maybe fetal cell line was used so remotely from Trump's remedy e.g. in early testing that it was never necessary in the first place, let alone a part of the remedy.  However Trump and the supreme court etc. do need to be humble enough to ban using fetal cell lines altogether.

Catholic Moral Theology needs to be considered.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Non Nobis on October 09, 2020, 08:16:43 PM

I want to hear just what they say about the questions.  Maybe fetal cell line was used so remotely from Trump's remedy e.g. in early testing that it was never necessary in the first place, let alone a part of the remedy.  However Trump and the supreme court etc. do need to be humble enough to ban using fetal cell lines altogether.

To be fair, the Technology Review article posted by diaduit does say that the use of fetal cell lines in the laboratory tests might be something that people aren't always aware of.  But the point remains that the cell lines used to test drugs can originate from aborted fetal tissue.

How sickening can things get?  They claim that these cell lines should no longer be considered as fetal material because the cells have been multiplying for so many years in a laboratory.  But they originated in an aborted babies kidneys nevertheless.

On a more trivial but illustrative note, the 'probiotic' part of probiotic yogurt also uses cell lines from the fecal material of one man, taken in the 1960s (?) and used to create the cell lines ever since.  So of you eat probiotic yogurt, which I haven't since hearing that, your are consuming material which originated in someone's bowel.  No-one will convince me to eat probiotic yogurt again.  The cells multiplied from that one man's cells.  Yuck.  So I find it impossible to separate the cell lines growing in labs today from the original cells that were gathered to begin the cell lines.

You're right that Catholic Moral Theology needs to be considered here, especially as people may not be aware of the tricks that are being pulled here.

Greg

The act of colonisation is nothing more than state sanctioned theft. The locals never offered to share their lands, they were chased off them.  However, America and Australia are better off for it, despite the historical injustice.  We stole their lands and made them much better.

I don't see that cells grown from cells is much different morally.  All sorts of benefits we have today started with immoral beginnings.

As for poop I collect mine and use it to fertilise my lawn. The bacteria in that man's poop and the yogurt are in your own gut.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Sempronius

Quote from: Greg on October 10, 2020, 03:31:00 AM
The act of colonisation is nothing more than state sanctioned theft. The locals never offered to share their lands, they were chased off them.  However, America and Australia are better off for it, despite the historical injustice.  We stole their lands and made them much better.

I don't see that cells grown from cells is much different morally.  All sorts of benefits we have today started with immoral beginnings.

As for poop I collect mine and use it to fertilise my lawn. The bacteria in that man's poop and the yogurt are in your own gut.

So you think that its okay to kill a baby and take his cell lines?

Greg

No, but the greater evil is killing the baby.

The act of taking the cells and growing them could also be done from a miscarried baby and I don't see what would be wrong about doing that.  People donate their organs to science after all.

It is troublesome that the cell lines came from an aborted baby, but in and of themselves I don't see it is immoral to keep human cell lines multiplying over the decades.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

mikemac

Trump's puffy face is probably due to the anti-inflammatory corticosteroid dexamethasone.  When I was in the hospital in January I was administered a corticosteroid and my feet swelled.  When I was administered a water pill the swelling went down. 
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Philip G. on September 06, 2020, 01:38:12 PM
I wear not having voted for Trump in 2016 as a badge of honor.  I won't be voting for him in 2020 either.

Kudos for your honesty and willingness to admit.  I want Trump to win, but I won't be voting at all.  I refuse to be disenfranchised of my time and go through Covid "protocols".  Plus, I did not vote in 2012 either.  Only reason I voted in 2008 was because a lady friend guilted me into voting against Obongo.  Wouldn't matter anyway as my state is Red.  As in Communist.  I'm still sore about the trans-color event in the early '90s as Democrats complained about True Blue Republicans having a color imbalance that had to be rectified as it gave them an unfair advantage.  And besides, everyone knows Red is the color of the International. 

So yeah, my point was that voting Republican in IL for president is a waste of time. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

dellery

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Greg

Elizabeth.2

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 10, 2020, 03:21:12 AM
Quote from: Non Nobis on October 09, 2020, 08:16:43 PM

To be fair, the Technology Review article posted by diaduit does say that the use of fetal cell lines in the laboratory tests might be something that people aren't always aware of.  But the point remains that the cell lines used to test drugs can originate from aborted fetal tissue.

How sickening can things get?  They claim that these cell lines should no longer be considered as fetal material because the cells have been multiplying for so many years in a laboratory.  But they originated in an aborted babies kidneys nevertheless.

On a more trivial but illustrative note, the 'probiotic' part of probiotic yogurt also uses cell lines from the fecal material of one man, taken in the 1960s (?) and used to create the cell lines ever since.  So of you eat probiotic yogurt, which I haven't since hearing that, your are consuming material which originated in someone's bowel.  No-one will convince me to eat probiotic yogurt again.  The cells multiplied from that one man's cells.  Yuck.  So I find it impossible to separate the cell lines growing in labs today from the original cells that were gathered to begin the cell lines.

You're right that Catholic Moral Theology needs to be considered here, especially as people may not be aware of the tricks that are being pulled here.
:madsmiley: :madsmiley: :madsmiley:

LongHaired CountryBoy

circa 2014: Croix de Fer predicted an engineered pandemic is coming to be the scapegoat that collapses the economy/financial system.

https://www.cathinfo.com/index.php?pretty;board=7;topic=34530.0

"The crash will occur when the Bankersteins decide to crash it. The system is completely manipulated and rigged to crash. The currency, money supply and economic system is not some free dynamic that has random vulnerabilities & unequilibriums that the Bankersteins brainwash the herd into believing. Their scapegoat, or "black swan" event, will be orchestrated by them, too, and it will occur before the economic collapse, as to use as blame for "causing" it, thereby diverting attention away from themselves. Instead of rage and revolt against the the Bankersteins, there will be fear, distraction and many, many losses of life due to the engineered diversion, which I strongly believe will be a pandemic."