How to ignore people on Suscipe Domine (this is very helpful)

Started by tmw89, August 04, 2014, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmw89

1. Go to your Profile page, then

2. Hover cursor over "Modify Profile," and

3. Hover cursor over "Buddies/Ignore List..." to reveal the "Edit Ignore List" option.

CLICK on the "Edit Ignore List" option, the rest should be intuitive enough.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

Gardener

FWIW, this does not work when someone you are not ignoring quotes someone you are ignoring.

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Archer

Quote from: Jayne on August 23, 2014, 03:42:19 AM
I am wondering about the etiquette (for want of a better word) of putting a person on ignore.  I have seen enough people announce "I'm putting you on ignore" in ways that lack charity or foster forum drama that my tendency is to do it without saying anything at all.

On the other hand, I have also seen the view that it is rude not to tell a person that one has put him on ignore.  I don't really understand this position, but it exists.

Is there any sort of consensus on this or any guideline the admin and mods wish us to follow?

It is perfectly acceptable to place someone on ignore without telling them. If for whatever reason you think you ought to tell them, the appropriate way would be to inform them via PM. There is no reason anyone should be publicly broadcasting who they are ignoring.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney