"I think we've met a few times"

Started by johnb104, September 19, 2015, 07:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnb104

Hi everyone, I don't think I've been on here since the middle of last year sometime.

I became a Catholic last year and enjoyed the discussions on this forum.

Scribere proposui de contemptu mundano,
ut degentes seculi non mulcentur in vano.
Iam est hora surgere a sompno mortis pravo

Kaesekopf

Welcome back?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Mattock

:toth:

Our Lord chose a crazy time in history to call you into His Church.

I look forward to seeing you around.
For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

johnb104

Colanders, Arun, Colanders! It's that time of year bro, just sliced some up today.

Absolutely Mattock, and likewise!

Thanks all.
Scribere proposui de contemptu mundano,
ut degentes seculi non mulcentur in vano.
Iam est hora surgere a sompno mortis pravo

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Patriarch

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy great mercy . . . "
— Psalm 50, 3.

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers