Trump Covertly Implementing Transhumanism & Mark of the Beast

Started by Croix de Fer, September 06, 2020, 04:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

I don't get Fox but I get CNN.  I hardly ever watch it but last week I turned it on just for a change.  Yep, CNN hates Trump.  It's very obvious.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Lynne

Quote from: diaduit on September 08, 2020, 04:49:03 PM
CNN hates him, really?

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1303446587264380930

CNN  CEO Jeff Zucker advised Trump before his debate in 2016

please don't do a 'so he whispered in his ear, pinch your hand to look like your tearing up' playing it down thing , they hate him remember!!

The exact quote is "before a debate in 2016" Perhaps one of the Republican debates, i.e. before he got the nomination? Of course Zucker would do that. They thought he was a weak candidate and that it would be easy for Hillary to beat him. Oops.

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

diaduit

Quote from: Lynne on September 09, 2020, 03:46:59 PM
Quote from: diaduit on September 08, 2020, 04:49:03 PM
CNN hates him, really?

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1303446587264380930

CNN  CEO Jeff Zucker advised Trump before his debate in 2016

please don't do a 'so he whispered in his ear, pinch your hand to look like your tearing up' playing it down thing , they hate him remember!!

The exact quote is "before a debate in 2016" Perhaps one of the Republican debates, i.e. before he got the nomination? Of course Zucker would do that. They thought he was a weak candidate and that it would be easy for Hillary to beat him. Oops.

Perhaps?  but your not certain?

Non Nobis

Quote from: Non Nobis on September 07, 2020, 06:40:46 PM
Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 06:06:16 PM
The mark of the beast cannot be a vaccine.  Since those with the mark are damned, and irretrivably so, accepting the mark of the beast must be a mortal sin and a deliberate choice or act against God.

In the case of a vaccine there would be stupid, ignorant, mentally handicapped people who would be ''marked by the beast' thinking they were just being vaccinated against the Kung Flu.  God would therefore have to damn them to Hell for being ignorant.

Revelation is clear that no-one with the mark of the beast is saved.  So a vaccine cannot be it.

Not unless people are explicitly asked to agree to obey the government and worship Satan/deny God in order to get the vaccine and buy and sell anything. Wanting to avoid a real or supposed virus, wanting to buy and sell, and not being an anti-vaxxer, are not mortal sins.

Continuing thoughts...

A few people still think the Social Security Number is the mark of the beast https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2014/07/16/social-security-number-may-be-mark-of-the-beast-but-that-will-not-save-your-job/#1ae1ad754fc1.

But even if IT were imprinted from the very start by a indelible stamp on your hand accepting it would not have been one and the same as accepting Satan or worshiping him, unless that were the clear agreement when accepting it.

Fight the vaccine being maybe dangerous to physical health, or its stamp being an invasion of privacy.  Fight the evil or imprudent men who rush things, or suppress inexpensive remedies or exaggerate numbers. But any mark(s) left by a vaccine are not "of the beast" unless a man's free will knowingly worships SATAN in accepting it.  NOT accepting (even mistakenly) something to help his health OR even to buy and sell.  But agreeing to obey SATAN and not GOD.

Fight a vaccine mandate if it makes sense. But making "it's the mark of the beast" as the argument, is just outlandish and stirs up fear in some and ridicule in others.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Greg

Michael Matt on Trump and Trads who won't support him.

The Matts have been Trads as long as Trads have existed.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on September 12, 2020, 07:15:43 PM
Michael Matt on Trump and Trads who won't support him.

The Matts have been Trads as long as Trads have existed.

Why doesn't he fire him then.

diaduit

Quote from: Non Nobis on September 11, 2020, 07:20:43 PM
Quote from: Non Nobis on September 07, 2020, 06:40:46 PM
Quote from: Greg on September 07, 2020, 06:06:16 PM
The mark of the beast cannot be a vaccine.  Since those with the mark are damned, and irretrivably so, accepting the mark of the beast must be a mortal sin and a deliberate choice or act against God.

In the case of a vaccine there would be stupid, ignorant, mentally handicapped people who would be ''marked by the beast' thinking they were just being vaccinated against the Kung Flu.  God would therefore have to damn them to Hell for being ignorant.

Revelation is clear that no-one with the mark of the beast is saved.  So a vaccine cannot be it.

Not unless people are explicitly asked to agree to obey the government and worship Satan/deny God in order to get the vaccine and buy and sell anything. Wanting to avoid a real or supposed virus, wanting to buy and sell, and not being an anti-vaxxer, are not mortal sins.

Continuing thoughts...

A few people still think the Social Security Number is the mark of the beast https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2014/07/16/social-security-number-may-be-mark-of-the-beast-but-that-will-not-save-your-job/#1ae1ad754fc1.

But even if IT were imprinted from the very start by a indelible stamp on your hand accepting it would not have been one and the same as accepting Satan or worshiping him, unless that were the clear agreement when accepting it.

Fight the vaccine being maybe dangerous to physical health, or its stamp being an invasion of privacy.  Fight the evil or imprudent men who rush things, or suppress inexpensive remedies or exaggerate numbers. But any mark(s) left by a vaccine are not "of the beast" unless a man's free will knowingly worships SATAN in accepting it.  NOT accepting (even mistakenly) something to help his health OR even to buy and sell.  But agreeing to obey SATAN and not GOD.

Fight a vaccine mandate if it makes sense. But making "it's the mark of the beast" as the argument, is just outlandish and stirs up fear in some and ridicule in others.

Nobody is saying the vaccine is the mark of the beast as a donedeal.  It is just looking extremely likely considering especially the patent Bill Gates and his co horts have on the virus, the crypto currency quantam dot delivery system and his investing millions and making millions from the vaccine and many other vaccines.  I do think that the vaccine if it is the M.O.B will involve some sort of bend the knee oath to Satan.

Croix de Fer

Fauci is a crypto-Jew. When he was head of NIH in 2014, he pursued & funded hybrid coronavirus research at the Wuhan Lab after a moratorium was placed in the U.S. over same potentially dangerous research. This is the same lab where COVID supposedly originated. And this is the man whom Trump appointed and obstinately refuses to remove. Trump is all talk but his fruit is rotten.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 13, 2020, 12:24:11 PM
Fauci is a crypto-Jew. When he was head of NIH in 2014, he pursued & funded hybrid coronavirus research at the Wuhan Lab after a moratorium was placed in the U.S. over same potentially dangerous research. This is the same lab where COVID supposedly originated. And this is the man whom Trump appointed and obstinately refuses to remove. Trump is all talk but his fruit is rotten.

Fauci's family is from Southern Italy.

I'm not sure there are many crypto-Jews there.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 13, 2020, 02:58:25 PM

Southern Italians don't look like ashkenazi Jews. Fauci's phenotype is ashkenazi.

I'm half Italian - 1/4 Sicilian and 1/4 mainland. I know what Italians look like.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 14, 2020, 07:06:50 PM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 13, 2020, 02:58:25 PM

Southern Italians don't look like ashkenazi Jews. Fauci's phenotype is ashkenazi.

I'm half Italian - 1/4 Sicilian and 1/4 mainland. I know what Italians look like.

Let me see if I'm understanding you correctly.

You are claiming, contra factum cognitum, that Fauci's family is not really from Sicily and Naples?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Philip G.

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 14, 2020, 07:29:49 PM
Let me see if I'm understanding you correctly.

You are claiming, contra factum cognitum, that Fauci's family is not really from Sicily and Naples?

I'm saying Fauci isn't an ethnic Italian.  He's racially Jewish, at least half. Judging by his dead-eyed, sociopathic countenance, I, also, wouldn't be surprised that he's not baptized.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: diaduit on September 16, 2020, 12:44:21 AM
Quote from: Philip G. on September 16, 2020, 12:30:29 AM
Listen at minute 1:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=541&v=--oJkV07TgM&feature=emb_logo

Everybody should watch this.

I just have.  At 1:40, Trump says this when asked about distributing the Covid vaccine -

"When we have the vaccine we have the military all lined up, and the military is going to be doing it in a very powerful manner".

Diaduit, for your bet with Greg, there's an NWO thing that Trump does - using the military to distribute the Covid vaccine in a "very powerful manner".
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.