Documentary: Garabandal, Unstoppable Waterfall premieres in English July 2nd.

Started by Xavier, July 02, 2020, 05:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Quote from: Xavier on July 03, 2020, 04:42:27 AM
I hadn't followed the Joey thing were closely.

And now nobody will because he is dead.  How convenient for the promoters.  It is called sweeping inconvenient facts under the carpet.

Likewise in 1957 Sister Lucia said the punishing chastisements were imminent.

Father, the Most Holy Virgin is very sad because no one has paid any attention to Her message, neither the good nor the bad. The good continue on their way but without giving any importance to Her Message. The bad, not seeing the punishment of God actually falling upon them, continue their life of sin without even caring about the message. But believe me, Father, God will chastise the world and this will be in a terrible manner. The punishment from Heaven is imminent.

Nobody promoting Fatima follows this closely either.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

QuoteI will agree Garabandal was mistaken

Mistaken?

If I prick sausages when I cook them, I am mistaken.  You are not supposed to prick them.

Garabandal cannot be a mistake.  As you point out, it was either a very well crafted pious fraud or it was Satanic.

Whatever it was, it wasn't not a mistake.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Xavier

Lol. Seeing as that you're so interested, why don't you watch the video or the documentary I posted. I'll post another video later on. I have a chart of prepared Miracle Dates for the next 10 to 15 years.

Now, here is the information on the Miracle: ""I am the only one to whom the Blessed Virgin spoke of the Miracle. She forbade me to say what it will consist of. I can't announce the date either until eight days before it is due to occur. What I can reveal is that it will coincide with an event in the Church and with the feast of a saint, martyr of the Eucharist; that it will take place at 8:30 on a Thursday evening; that it will be visable to all those who are in the village and surrounding mountains; that the sick who are present will be cured and the incredulous will believe. It will be the greatest miracle that Jesus will have performed for the world. There won't be the slightest doubt that it comes from God and that it is for the good of mankind. A sign of the Miracle—un señal del milagro—which it will be possible to film or televise, will remain forever—para siempre—at the pines." https://www.garabandal.us/prph_great_miracle

Quoteit was either a very well crafted pious fraud or it was Satanic

Disagree. All things are either natural, preternatural or supernatural. If we can exclude the natural, we are left with only the latter two. How do we exclude the natural. By documenting any one of those 5 things I mentioned, which even you agreed would be evidence of (at least) the preternatural. Next, how do we preclude the preternatural? By there being manifest signs of holiness, austerity, piety etc that could not possibly come from the devil. This is Biblical. First, Our Lord worked many mighty miracles, and when the deniers could not explain it any other way, they said Satan was casting out Satan. But the Lord refuted this saying, Satan is not divided against himself, otherwise his kingdom would not stand; the devil does not go around promoting holiness, good works and holy events with wondrous fruits of sanctity. Simply impossible. So only the supernatural would remain. That is the general methodology of the Church.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Quote from: GregLikewise in 1957 Sister Lucia said the punishing chastisements were imminent.

Father, the Most Holy Virgin is very sad because no one has paid any attention to Her message, neither the good nor the bad. The good continue on their way but without giving any importance to Her Message. The bad, not seeing the punishment of God actually falling upon them, continue their life of sin without even caring about the message. But believe me, Father, God will chastise the world and this will be in a terrible manner. The punishment from Heaven is imminent.

What's the difficulty here? There was the Cuban Nuclear Crisis and the grave possibility of world war iii at the time. Beside there was Vatican II and the catastrophes that followed. St. John Eudes says one of the worst punishments that can befall the flock of Christ is to fall into the hands of Shepherds who are more wolves than shepherds. Threataned Chastisements are also meant, as Garabandal shows us, to be ameliorated or mitigated by prayer and sacrifice. It is God's own threat of "Peace through Strength" in a certain sense.

What else? That's it, I think. Do you want to see the chart? Will get back later.

From the earlier link, "On August 10, 1971, while talking to a group of Americans, she offered this revealing information: "It will take place on or between the eighth and sixteenth of March, April or May. It will not happen in February or June."

Eight days in advance of the Miracle Conchita will give notice to the world about its coming. Prior to the eight-day notice, God will send a Warning to the entire world to purify it for the great Miracle. Therefore, the world will receive two advance notices—the Warning and the eight-day notice."

The Warning is probably in February of an even year. And the Miracle in April of the same year. Conchita will surely be alive for it.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Greg

You still refuse to answer the question.

Why does Conchita need to be alive?

Xavier

Oh, come on. None of the other visionaries know the date. Maria Concepion (Conchita) Gonzalez said, "I can't announce the date either until eight days before it is due to occur". She said nothing about so-called video tapes and passing on information or anything. I expect Conchita to declare the Day of the Miracle 8 days in advance. Be ready, it is the Grandest Event in History after the Resurrection. No doubt whatsoever will remain in anyone of good will. There will be no invincible ignorance possible after it. Either we will be for Christ after it or for Anti-Christ. Now, you answer my question. Go and see minute 20 to 30 especially of the Video I posted in the OP and again earlier. There are eyewitnesses interviewed. They show clearly that astonishing unthinkable events happened before their very eyes. Whats your reason for rejecting this supernatural evidence? One person said he didn't believe in anything supernatural before. He did after he saw.

Greg

But her announcing it on a YouTube video would NOT CONTRADICT anything she has said.

She has never said she would be at the miracle, purely that she would announce it 8 days before.

So there is no good reason for you to stop believing in Garabandal if Conchita dies.

Greg

Quote from: Xavier on July 03, 2020, 08:33:49 AM
Go and see minute 20 to 30 especially of the Video I posted in the OP and again earlier. There are eyewitnesses interviewed. They show clearly that astonishing unthinkable events happened before their very eyes. Whats your reason for rejecting this supernatural evidence? One person said he didn't believe in anything supernatural before. He did after he saw.

Yeah right.  Some over emotional Spanish peasant crying about something he thought he saw at 15 when he was impressionable.  He went to Garabandal to see "woo" and he saw it.  As he was prone to do.

Crying about it 60 years later?  He hasn't got used to telling the story to friends and relatives?  Nobody ever asked him in Spain?  First time he has told it in 60 years?  Bullshit.  What an old woman.

The makers of the documentary pick the story that tugs on your heartstrings.  The media are skilled at doing this and you fell for it.

Show me a man explaining what he saw in hard cold rational facts.  I don't listen to cry-babies who say "I felt Our Lady's love", those types of people are HIGHLY likely to inject all sorts of false memories and bullshit and emotions into the story.

I wouldn't want you on a jury.  You're a patsy who is too easily manipulated by someone blubbering on camera.

I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe.... Then how the phuck are you talking and saying you can't breathe repeatedly?

Greg

Lots of people believed this lying bitch too.

Because they wanted to believe her.  They were predisposed to believe her..  Everyone looking at it dispassionately knew she was lying.

Have you ever wondered why, if Garabandal was genuine, Our Lady/God would allow Joey Lomangino to be told by the main seer that he would get his eyesight back and then allow him to spend all of his life, and his family fortune, from a successful NY garbage business promoting the apparition?  I can see why if he is cured.  But when he dies blind this does make me wonder what he spent his life promoting and why God would allow this counterproductive event.

1.  Why put Joey through that?
2.  Why allow a obvious flaw, error to creep in by your main seer to the visions?  When Joey dies, which God and Our Lady know in advance, it is going to put off all of the people, who think clearly and rationally, and want a prophet to predict correctly (as fits the litmus test for a prophet written in Deuteronomy 18:19-22).  People are following the scriptural instruction for prophecy and judging Garabandal to be wrong on the basis that something that CANNOT now happen was forecast to happen.

Why should any reasonable person continue to believe Conchita?

It is not like Joey Lomangino was necessary at all.  Without him the Garabandal apparitions are the same and on the "Day of the Miracle" lots of sick people would still be miraculously cured (according to the prophecy), so Joey would just be one of many; albeit one whose blindness cure was announced well in advance.  When 100s are cured and there is a permanent sign in the pines and everyone in the world has experienced the miracle, who is really going to care about Joey?  He is a couple of pages in the write up.

Greg

https://www.garabandal.com/the-prophecies-of-garabandal/prophecy-about-communism

And this is another prophecy that is back to front.  If Russia invades Europe then they are not going to be bringing communism.  They will be saving us from the mire we have made by weakening and feminizing our men.  They will only walk into a collapsed Europe which has collapsed through its own moral decadence.   That would not be the Russian's fault but Europe's.

Modern Russians are not communists.  They are nationalists[/b] and people with their heads screwed on much straighter than Europeans!

So this is not just wrong, it is completely back to front.  Russia invading would be a GOOD thing.

Xavier

Oh please. If a naysaying worldling such as yourself had been on the "jury" of the Sanhedrin that falsely tried Christ, you would have solemnly pronounced the Savior's Ministry to be "not supernatural in origin". That is the extent of your blindness. Do you even believe in the supernatural any longer or have you completely lost faith in that too? This is just an excuse for a broader problem you don't want to dive into.

I stand by the 5 clear proofs I amassed. (1) Explain how the girls walked backward, much faster than the boys. (2) Explain how while looking up, they never blinked even when powerful torches were shone right in their eyes. Can you do this? (3) Explain how that while in ecstasy, they were pricked, and did not show pain. If someone did this to you, and you were faking an apparition, would you continue to? (4) Explain how they always gave the Rosary back to the right person, even though they had no idea whose it was; and explain how they knew the Priests and Religious, even though many in those days were dressed in plain clothes (a bad habit, pun intended, but it was something Our Lady used for this supernatural sign (5) Explain the Eucharistic Miracles, including the foretold Angelic Eucharistic Miracle of Miraculous Communion on the tongue, that happened on a prophesied date, and the other ones, like how the Blessed Mother kissed the Eucharistic Chamber, and explained to the girls what it was, as was confirmed only much later etc etc etc.

These are all factual well documented historical events witnessed by 1000s upon 1000s of eyewitnesses, many of whom are still alive, and some of whom were rationalists and skeptics to begin with, but - convicted of their sin of unbelief - are Christians or Catholics today. Garabandal could not have been a human invention in light of the above.

abc123

Quote from: Xavier on July 04, 2020, 08:03:41 AM
Oh please. If a naysaying worldlingsuch as yourself had been on the "jury" of the Sanhedrin that falsely tried Christ, you would have solemnly pronounced the Savior's Ministry to be "not supernatural in origin". That is the extent of your blindness. Do you even believe in the supernatural any longer or have you completely lost faith in that too? This is just an excuse for a broader problem you don't want to dive into.

Do you ever wonder why few around here take you seriously?