Jewish hypocrite exposed

Started by james03, April 23, 2024, 07:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Then:  (sic: officers, not offers)

Now:

Looks like the golum you created to attack Americans has gotten off the leash.  We'll just sit back and enjoy the show.  Pass the popcorn.

The Democrat Chicago convention in August will be glorious to behold.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

Then:

QuoteGottheimer Co-Sponsors, Helps Pass George Floyd Justice in Policing Act — to Address Racial Discrimination, Increase Accountability, Help Save Lives, Ensure Structural Reforms

Link to Story

Now:

QuoteRep. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) joined a group of Jewish Democrats in a visit to Columbia University on Monday as the school grapples with fiery pro-Palestinian protests on campus that have led to mounting criticism of the university's leadership from all sides. ...
"We will do everything in our power to keep you safe and do everything in Washington we can to make sure that you feel welcome at this university or any university across the United States of America," he continued. "And Columbia University, if they don't follow through, will pay the price."

Link to Story

Josh.  Kiss My Arse.