Logging Out Until Christmas Evening

Started by Acolyte, November 28, 2021, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acolyte

Decided to spend my internet time on Advent related reading/research only until after Christmas dinner with family.

I realized I've never been as focused on Advent as I should be in the past. So time to kick the practice of the Faith up a notch.

Everyone have a Blessed Advent and know that all forum members will remain included in my prayers !

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Acolyte on November 28, 2021, 12:14:14 PM
Decided to spend my internet time on Advent related reading/research only until after Christmas dinner with family.

I realized I've never been as focused on Advent as I should be in the past. So time to kick the practice of the Faith up a notch.

Everyone have a Blessed Advent and know that all forum members will remain included in my prayers !

Dear ACOLYTE, :seeya:

I appreciate you telling us! I understand, and probably should do the same.

Anyway, I will miss seeing you around, especially in the PRAYER section.
We will keep you in our prayers as well! :pray3:
Have a BLESSED ADVENT!!
Take good care of yourself!

God Bless you & your loved ones!
:pray2: :pray3: