Chat room is now dead

Started by Kaesekopf, February 06, 2013, 07:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Akavit on August 28, 2017, 08:52:20 PM
You mean this link where you type in a nickname and enter #suscipedomine into the channel to connect?

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/

It's so desolate Bernadette and I used it for some of our top secret meetings.  Not a soul spotted us!

Nice!  Well played  :)

Jacob

You mean this link where you type in a nickname and enter #suscipedomine into the channel to connect?

It's so desolate Bernadette and I used it for some of our top secret meetings.  Not a soul spotted us!

I think a lot of folks depended on the link up top to get there.  When it went away when the forum had issues earlier this summer, bye bye chatting.
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Jacob on August 29, 2017, 07:07:19 AM

I think a lot of folks depended on the link up top to get there.  When it went away when the forum had issues earlier this summer, bye bye chatting.

But, hello, romance! Perhaps Divine Providence allowed it to break for a reason  ;)

Jacob

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 29, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

But, hello, romance! Perhaps Divine Providence allowed it to break for a reason  ;)

Oh la la!
"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Gardener

"Let us meet under The Starry Night in the Museum of Modern Romance, where the roof has collapsed, and Van Gogh is bathed in a glow, hidden in the cold light of the moon and stars above our heads. Where we worry not about the masters of the brush, for the handiwork of God fills our eyes. We whisper, not for fear of being caught, but for the thrill of vocal chastity. Hands clasped, not in lust, but Tobias' prayer. Let us meet under The Starry Night..." - The posters' song
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Lynne

Quote from: Gardener on August 29, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

"Let us meet under The Starry Night in the Museum of Modern Romance, where the roof has collapsed, and Van Gogh is bathed in a glow, hidden in the cold light of the moon and stars above our heads. Where we worry not about the masters of the brush, for the handiwork of God fills our eyes. We whisper, not for fear of being caught, but for the thrill of vocal chastity. Hands clasped, not in lust, but Tobias' prayer. Let us meet under The Starry Night..." - The posters' song

That's lovely...
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

I still haven't fixed it eh

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 29, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

Looks like some found a work-around... ::)
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

LausTibiChriste

I'll be there most of the day y'all
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 29, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

I fixed it eh

:cheeseheadbeer:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LausTibiChriste

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

dymphna17

I actually got in!  I can't believe it.  Now, if I could just figure out how to do it when someone is actually there!   :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

dymphna17

Oh bummer, I missed you, Laus.  I'm easily distracted by shiny things and didn't see you out here.  Better luck next time, eh.  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Gardener

Quote from: dymphna17 on September 01, 2017, 03:43:36 AM
I actually got in!  I can't believe it.  Now, if I could just figure out how to do it when someone is actually there!   :lol:

If Laus, just quote Letterkenny lines at him.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe